WTG to all fh idiots

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, Apr 22, 2009.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Now, this is exactly what is wrong in this fucking community.
    After may/june 1942, because some IDIOT asked, we have now FUCKING small map again, and NEW TOD.
    WTG to those who dont even play this game, just come here and bullshit to make other ppl's life more miserable.

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

God I used to hate it when they did a reset halfway through the TOD. But seriously, who still gives a shit about this game?

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Reminds me of ...

lol

-Z

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

LoL, the FH admins do. :) No offence, but it seems that the devs has the 'Minos Touch', on everything...meaning; what they touch inevitably but very slowly turns to sht. :D ;)
    The deveplopment of this game has gone towards hell since 2003.But now since at the beginning of the TOD reds have only allmighty 7mm's at their flyable planes, it's fun to fly on gold side since 109's outturn and out climb everything with 4 x 50kg, and A6M's are so fast not even s**tfire can't outclimb, nor outrun them.I guess the russian devs have reached a conclusion that all what is allied, yank, english, russian too sucks, but the gold side will save them all. LMAO :-D

Happy gaming bro's, you see there are only 'the healthy one's' left playing, like zeybek etc. lololol

5. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Actually, i am mostly affraid of losing that charming feeling of hanging in the evening with friends, having fun, chatting, playing a game as a team or as a single, relaxing. Fh can give so much opportunity to a person, so it is almost impossible to be bored when there are ppl on-line. In these hard times for fh we somehow managed to hold on still tight, coming on-line day in ,day out, but pressure that someone here ,who is in charge of things, produces , slowly becomes unbearable. I can understand if ppl vote, majority wins, then things are changed.But here things are changing by will of 1 person , without any idea of what ppl want , what they desire for. That is what hurts so much.
    Knowing that u r losing fun time more and more each day , just because no one cares, or in this case because only 1 person has some power to ask,demand, and gets listened to.
    I must take Jacobe for example, he is so perfect for a role of someone who is good guy but never bothered to try everything in this game so he could say the right things. So, lets say if Jacobe could be a russian player , buff pilot,
    who plays mostly in the morning right after he gets up, plus he has that nasty obsession like some players have, to cap to cap to cap fields.
    Then our friend Jacobe finds in his own russian speaking community part , thread called " change map". In russian of course. Knowing that for some reason he doesnt like big maps in fh, he wants to ask to change map.
    And he does that . With demanding tone.
    And what happens? Being a fellow russian, or fellow buff pilot, or just known player, he gets what he wanted. Now, i do not dare to imagine what would have happened here if Jacobe was that 1 guy for real, what impact his thinking could have had for this game, but point is , someone asks, someone gets. And not "every" someone. Just some special fellows. That is the case here. Majority of players who make the spine of this game today, are not even asked. So, mb we all should now stop playing this once and for all, and let that 1 guy or those 2-3 guys to make roster and enjoy by themselves?
    Il2 is nice game, as well as wb2009 , but somehow those games are more for ppl who achieve orgasm when rack up score 165, or when they see their ailerons actually moving on a wing....This game is somehow perfect for meeting ppl , chatting, brute dogfights, tactical bombing and so on...
    Sadly , more and more ppl each day are choosing not to play it , not to bother at all to even come on-line, and the worst part of it is, all those guys who dont play , used to have fun here , used to come to relax here, and all of them were someone's friends...

6. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

chatterlax

i have no idea, why jacobe is russian now, but i also think, that demian's wild imagination, who changes maps on whose request and how to did it, is based on a romanto-sentimental moment...
    when he expected chatting with friends and having relaxed fun - all mentioned at least 3 times as his reasons for playing the game. well...

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Nice post Demian, even I didn't understood your meaning wholy...I'm from Finland and I've never asked about map changes or anything so, cause it's useless here.I play both sides nowdays freely, cuase there really are 2 sides.Playing red is challenging and fun, playing gold is like childsplay.I surely feel the difference between mentality of both side.Better not take my post seriously, think twise before consider I'm serious.I'm from Sirius, there's a difference between the two.

-take care fellas, and enjoy FANTASTIC FH game & community nowdays! :lamer:

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Isn't that how it has been for the last couple months anyway?

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Yup. Transformed to 'virtual russian nazies funnyfarm' ;)

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

can we have small med 1940 again pls? thanks

11. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I'm flying and I need some people upon which to deliver my pepperidge.

Please up a plane so I can own you all.