Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Заявки)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mixer, May 10, 2009.

1. orosco

orosco Well-Known Member

Re: Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Зая

I enter 19:10 after and host off why ??????

2. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Re: Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Зая

We won.

3. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

I lose :(

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Pyrrhic victory. :dura: I think most of our Il-2's were destroyed. Kernel, buzbat, apples and myself (all in Il-2's) got bagged by the ack weenies at the target. Admins, are you going to post the stats? :)

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Final result: Reds won.

I post no details scorepages, because 30% of total number of players (or 70% of Jabos) were killed by acks in cities due to the lack of Jabos and bombing experience on Jabos. So 1/3 of the players didn't get any fun here. That's sux.

I guess we should make similar scenario with target as small field or even without acks to make mission practically realizable. Let's see...

6. Red Ant

I think we should have assigned at least some of the jabos to killing acks. You just can't bomb stuff in something as slow as an Il-2 and expect to survive when there are a whole bunch of 20 / 40 mm guns blazing away at you. I got both my targets, but a 40 mm shell took off my right wing as I was trying to clear the target area after my second attack.

7. amator

amator Well-Known Member

Thx for fun today guys.
    ADMINS: thx for switching f19 2 red, while I was on final approach :p (as one of the last 2 alive golds and only one, which made it back 2 base)
    I think we should make such a scenario: ju88 and 109 vs db3f and yak 1, rules similar 2 this, which were today. Or he177 and 190 or 109 vs pe8, b24, b17 with la5 or p47

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  8. Kiev

Kiev Well-Known Member

Good idea! We can make similar scenary ewery weekend. Propose bombers scenary next week

9. allpay

allpay Well-Known Member

who are they? :shuffle:

10. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I suppose all of players who were killed by acks didn't like it.

We can perform the same scenario bombing cities without acks.

Exec also proposing to make attacking routes of rtbing Jabos on similar (same) line, so they will collide for sure.

I like -exec- option more, because it's more simple to manage.

11. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Recon team was hunting instead of doing intel, because there was no jabo-survivors. Oh yeah, we found one JU...

Anyway, for such run - no acks. There is no fun if noone survive initial stage of scenario, nuff said.

12. Red Ant

Nah, I wouldn't say that. I liked it in spite of getting shot down pretty early in the scenario. It was worth it for seeing 30+ of you muppets on the server alone. :)

13. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I present my apologies to those players who had killed in initial stage. I hope you will join us next time (without acks).

I'm thankful for everyone participated in scenario.

14. barman

barman Member

How about the red side - did any bombers (and if so - how many?) make it to home base?

15. Kiev

Kiev Well-Known Member

only one - bah

16. swanca

swanca Well-Known Member

For me it was the best scenario in which I participated

Should the gold side not lost the in the early half of the players by random appendages type: lost connection or not off to a good start would be really cool

Thanks everyone for a meeting on the old waste:dura:
    applause for the organizers:@prayer:
    WTG!!!
    Next time will be better

17. demian

demian Well-Known Member

IMHO scenario should be longer , so we could organize real tight group after bombing, especially if there will not be acks .By rules of this scenario,
    real protection of jabos should have started after bombing , and we already had problems to catch hvy groups because we rolled later.
    IMHO next time if u want to have leaders with some meaning , u must give them a chance to organize something:) In this case, we didnt need them at all, all orders came from the top (mixer).
    Gold and red side should have space to make own strategy .
    In this manner the only difference between sides was different look of planes:)

18. casper1

casper1 Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't make it. I knew I would be close but because of 1 hr delay, I was unable to make it on time. :( It sounded like good turn out and I hope scenarios will be available again.

19. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Scenario was GREAT. <S> Admins. Hope we can do this again soon :cheers:

20. barman

barman Member

Since, I guess, there's not going to be any official summary, here are some numbers (comments and corrections welcome as I might be wrong at some points because I didn't live up to the very end :)):

5 red bombers were lost to the city ack:

buzbat,apples,kum,kernel (bomber ldr.),antred

1 red bomber was gunned down on return:

kill of isaev by letez (gold CAP ldr.)

1 red bomber made it (hooray the victor!!:@prayer:):

bah

4 gold bombers were lost to the city ack:

swanca,allpay,berky,asmummy

2 gold bombers were gunned down on return:

mixr (bomber ldr.) by lesiu (red recon)
    birusa by exec (red CAP)

Fighter kills as follows:

krok (red cover ldr.) by rabbi (gold CAP)
    rabbi (gold CAP) by geny (red cover)
    andr-z (red cover) by sonar (gold cover ldr.)
    keen (red CAP) by sonar (gold cover ldr.)
    manouver kill of weeper (gold cover) by keen (red CAP)
    uncle (gold cover) by andy (red cover)
    exec (red CAP) by sonar (gold cover ldr.)
    barman (gold recon ldr.) by andy (red cover)
    andy (red cover) by sonar (gold cover ldr.)

:turret:

Losses:

bombers:

red - 96%
    gold - 100%

fighters: kills scored (could change a bit):

red cover - 60% (3 out of 5 flying) kills: 3
    gold cover - 66% (2 out of 3 flying) kills: 4
    red CAP - 50% (2 out of 4 flying)?? kills: 2
    gold CAP - 50% (1 out of 2 flying)?? kills: 2
    red recon - 0% (0 out of 2 flying) kills: 1
    gold recon - 50% (1 out of 2 flying) kills: -

Total kills:

red: 6 kills

gold: 6 kills

Officers lost:

red: kernel (bomber ldr.), krok (red cover ldr.) - 50% (2 out of 4)
    gold: mixr (bomber ldr.), barman (gold recon ldr.) - 50% (2 out of 4)

I guess pretty even outcome <S> :flyer:

Wish there are more scenarios soon :zachot:

Many thanks mixer and others

Last edited: May 20, 2009