Harry Patch dead

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

The last British WW1 soldier dies

"At approximately 11:30 am Harry’s coffin will begin its journey from Fletcher House to Wells Cathedral. The coffin will be flanked by 6 private soldiers of the Rifles Regiment, the successor to Harry’s Regiment, the Duke of Cornwall’s Light Infantry. The coffin will also be flanked by two private soldiers of each of the armies of Belgium, France and Germany. In this way, it is hoped to symbolise Harry’s desire for reconciliation and his view that “Irrespective of the uniforms we wore, we were all victims".

radiohead song about Harry Patch

[​IMG]

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Seen that the other day. Wasn't he actually the last remaining WWI vet of ANY country that partook in the war?

:rose:

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

There is 1 Canadian left alive, John Babcock, he lives in the US.

4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

A fount of knowledge.

Okay, some knowledge for you, you fount you.....
    Cheyan War leader, about 150 years ago. Died in a hospital in, I believe, California. Not world War 1. Based a whole movie on one hour of the man's life. Little Big Cock

:shuffle:

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You are talking about the battle of little big horn, in Montana. John Mcloud, my great great great grandad was there. He was with the US infantry and was stationed in Montana. After the rain dance alliance, the Lakota and the Cheyenne were gonna fight as one...General custer was screwed from that moment on. Chief sitting bull was the chief of the sioux indians, he died in some kind of skirmish on Dec. 5 1890.

[​IMG]

After the battle, Sitting bull and John Mcloud both got jobs with Buffalo Bill Cody's wild west show. Sitting bull was killed by Indian police.

[​IMG] John Mcloud (12" cock)

John Mcloud tried to defend chief sitting bull. He ran out of ammo and then he had to fight with his rifle butt. After the rifle butt broke he had only his cock to fight with. He bitch slapped 2 Indian police officers with his cock and after he got real hard, he killed one of them, by excessive slaps. Official government report was "death by bludgeoning".

6. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

man, cock or horn?

i think, biles referred to 'little big man'... the fictional character getting interviewed as a mummy.

sure, the story is also about 'little big horn'.

i don't want to question your family-saga, mcloud, but sitting bull hasn't fought at 'little big horn', because he was still too exhausted by his latest
    'sundance'-ritual - well known from the movie 'a man called horse' (another hint for giant organs involved that time).

however, i guess, it is not too far fetched to think, that there is more in the ritual than just a bit of dancing.
    considering, that some naked guys put sticks through their nipples and trying to reach ecstasy by daylong pain... maybe your ancestor has participated? maybe he was the original 'horse' of 'sitting bull'?
    perhaps it was a menage a trois, including cody? i mean, 'sitting bull' and 'buffalo bill'... that sounds quite intimate, not?

anyways, a brave man and strong boner, that john mcloud must have been!

7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG] John Mcloud (12" cock)

That guy looks like US Cavalry. Gauntlets, bandana around his neck a mustach that only a cavalry man could flurish...

Nice hair. It would have looked cool displayed on the end of a stick in someone's teepee, would have been a cool story.

Little Big Cock fooled him into 'goin down there, General...' By saying something like, 'You go down there, Genral, and they ain't gonna be nothing left of you but a greasy spot....'

Remember?

GOOD TO SEE YOUR WORDS MAC!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Little Big Man is my favorite film. I have seen it, perhaps, 20+ times

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

See this video clip to understand the truth behind the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwgnDn8ez9g

Truth is that Snake woman had to allude to the fact that she copulated with horses rather than admitting copulation with Great Grandfather John Mcloud.

Big John Mac, was known as a great horseman, not really about his noted equestrian skills but not accurately translated from an obscure Lakota dialect "Horse-Man" as in "white man with cock of horse"......

:znaika:
    :deal:

9. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

Sad... but time does never stop.

There are 3 WW1 living veterans right now...
    Few weaks ago, sir Henry Allingham died. He was the last WWI Fighter Pilot, member of the 1st Fighter Squadroon of the RAF.