Wierd, tense Christmas

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, Dec 25, 2009.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I am sorry, guys, another OT. I said I wasn't gonna do that anymore.

As you some of you almost might know, who read this crap, that I almost croaked a year and a half ago...
    As we all did, last year, there was a Christmas. It was my first Christmas and I might have even writ about it here.
    Well, to suffice.
    I was exposed literally al fresco emabarressingly flapping in the public square at noon, on a sundy type of exposed. My things were got through while I was laying in the hospital. ALIVE. My home was ransacked, a bunch of whiches went threw my belongings...remember I wrote something about it? I don't remember. so, here is writ suffice.
    I had walked out with my computer running, so there was an amount of limited access to my machine during that login of mine.

Which means, I don't know who got to look but someone or more got to look in my computer. And word is out about the movies, the writing, the pictures, the songs of mine. A look into my deepest.... I can feel the hate waves.
    AL FRESKO HOME
    AL FRESCO BILES HANGING
    A look in my home folder. A good look, apparently. I wonder if the bastard [actually, bitches] used my printer on-site while they dismantled my demesne. Documents and my toys and my joys, budgey got ate by cat, cat got took [...but the cat came back...:shuffle: ] my clothes were thrown away, my documents all handled and dumped in a sack. While I lay dying.
    Betrayed, uncovered, exposed and then, further, distributed as story telling material, pamflets, told to children to scare and frightem them, to cause great mischief on a dying but gonna get better guy.
    Imagine if Daved Caridine had flipped over, had to be pulled out of it and then exposed? Well, Dave could have prolly handled it. He had money and a nice house he could go hide in in his mountain retreat.... I was caught hanging also, so to speek, in form if not in deed.

Last Christmas was a trial. I sensed a tension between myself and all the young 'uns*, all of them girls, and the women, their mother's my sisters, the aunts, drunken or drugged or insane or crazed vomiting anerexix. And me. LOOK at me.
    Only me and my son ar males during smaller family gatherings. But a lot of women and girls [and some 'boyfriends' no hubands, fuck, who would want to?.... You should see that lot: Bats all. My son excluded. He no bat].
    My son ran through said marry christmas and took off. Smart guy.
    Last christmas, there was a room full of women and girls, my son and me.
    This christmas, no one is here. The woman have attended christmas elsewhere, my son isn't stupid enough to come here. ALl the other crasy women are staying away. There is one crasy sister, nevermind which one. Her kid is at her dad's.
    One crasy sister of mine, my slowly mentally declining and agressive mom and me.

There is no place open for me to go on CHristmas, and I am downstairs beneith a house of hate and spite and insanity.

My ex wife proposes that her and Anthony, our son and me are The Famly now. And she says we live long enough we can watch it get bigger.
    I like that. My wife's people make LOTS of men babies. There are big smart huge smart able men in Linda's family.
    So, I am getting a divorce I think, I am switching families. My ex wife knows ever bit about me. NOTHING I do bothers her too much. ANd she knows everything. My son knows too much. He doesn't like knowing. But he is a strong man, big and smart, his mother's able familly is in him, and in his [and mine, some day] seed.
    So, I am heading over to her house, we are gonna meet up and the boy will arive soon, maybe boxingday and we gonna have nice normal people talk an little or no tension.
    Ahhhhh.
    I, Biles, have laid the ground-work for a fine dinasty.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. thug

thug Well-Known Member

My wife hasn't talked to me all day......

Sometimes I wish I had an ex .....

3. rudeboy

Once time goes on and a guy and his ex [exes?] come back to a propy and enjoyable relationship, you know.... You know each other inside and out, no need to lie, becuase when you aren't a mated pair, you have no reason to do that shit to 'save her feelings.'
    ANd you will find that she accepts what you think and say and either likes it or doesn't but she stays you freind forver. I think ex is good friend to have, in my case. We love each other very much. Haven't fucked in twenty years. But we have talked and loved and sag and laughed. No lube, no hearts broken, no head-trips.
    Yeah, My Old Linda is cool. Very. And her ex is also. And his kids.
    Yeah. I do well to have that ex.
    Maybe you will be so lucky some day, Thuggy....

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Dude (Dudes?)

Time to be thankful for what we have and maybe just maybe one can give a little help to those who have a little less.....

Yeah, the time between Christmas and New Years is the highest suicide rate of the year. Stressful to say the least.

Be grateful that your situation didn't involve death threats, violence and calling the police.

Good for you and the best of luck with the ex.
    :cheers:

5. rudeboy

I have a few grand. I can get out now. My health is better. I can walck twenty miles and have. I don't to a lot of logging or jogging though. But I can go and go and go. And I can now move.
    away
    why:
    Some of family cunts have been criminal. FUCK, most of these cunts have been. Or 'criminal followers' is they are known to police for later, when they get in trouble, or want revenge...... You know the term 'mischief in the midriff?'
    Or in poorer comunities of the USA, some people use the word 'ho.'
    Fuck, Me and my grandad were the only adult men in the clan for about two decades. My crandad lost hist strength in the last ten.
    There have been 'boyfriends' and husbands sent to jail. Had their heads smashed in, crashed cars for no good reason, became lost and confused and shook up and reduced too. Lots of them too. One after the oother. The last idiot died of a stroke while working way too hard, driven like the war horse in that book, Animal Farm. Every man who messes with these whiches gets it. That is why there are only two guys around me who I can hug. One, is my sun and the other would be oneof my ex wive's brothers. Maybe the three of them.
    A household with ONLY women will go down like hornets in the autumn.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  6. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

Good that you didn't have to stick out your cock run around screaming I'M JEEBUS and i bring the hammer of god with me.

7. rudeboy

I think I would rather flail nothing and shout:

J'accuse!

But television-taught bimbos not know or desire what I had yelled and my point would be missed.

Nah. I got a bit of money I go rent a place where I can stash my toys and I have a will now, about who can come into my property if I should die.
    Thos women are useless, I am a king and my sone is my Prince and his mother is our Queen.

Yeah, I made a family. I don't need those hangers on around this hen house.

I keep you posted, Love ya.

[Understand, I haven't had my own place for a year and a half and am just spouting to somewone who love me]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

Sure thing Jacck'use :kruto:

9. rudeboy

What was that, a Pun JAB?

10. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

nah
    just wanted to say we love ya

(i'm a man i'm not supposed to say that , ego bigger than hill and other shits)

lol

11. rudeboy

Lottsa things a guy isn't supposed to say. But if you are in a environment where you can't say what you want and do what you want [when it is appropriate] you go mad some day.

And at christmas or when drunk, men say "I love you" and burp beer and garlic. Lovin aeach other all night, even after a few fights.
    That is socially correct.

12. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

but don't burp infront of your kid , and don't swear if there is no reason , and be an example.

i mean.
    I know alot of old that whine at the young. But they do the same or even worse. Kids pick up after parents. How they are supposed to pick up good if old are hypocrites?
    There are a few ways to fix it , kill all old or start acting responsibly.

What to do in the land where dead think that they are living and life is dead.

The sins of the fathers are moving from generation to generation.

I was born to die for the sins of my father and mother?

Why do i have to play Jesus because they have played Satan.

oh the drama.

If only we all would see something more than the back of our ass.

13. rudeboy

OOOOPsa

It was meant as PM to ziomek

sry

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009