Merry Christmas All

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Dec 25, 2002.

1. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

To all my FH friends and foes,Merry Christmas and soon a Happy New Year :cheers:

2. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas for All of You :cheers:

3. swanca

swanca Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TO ALL YOU FH GUYS,

YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS !!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

5. -jaya-

-jaya- Well-Known Member

С Рождеством, буржуи :)

Merry Christmas, capitalists :) Happiness, health and love in next pass :)

6. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Now I just need to dig my truck out!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

8. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I miss having proper amounts of snow...

This whole climate change thingie is messing with weather a lot.

10. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

буржуи = Bourgeoisie = non-Russian I love that old expression :)

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Well ALW I'm not sure why you went north to North Dakota, but you are now in the company of me and Biles. (off topic: I have learned that the best way to get biles to talk is for me to shut up and not communicate with him, as this is often misinterpreted as me trying to dominate a thread or subject, but it is actually my way of trying to continue a conversation. This doesn't work with biles. When biles tells a story, you have to shut up, at least I do, cuz clicking the reply button fucks up what he is trying to say and takes peoples brains to another place, which is not necessarily where he wants the conversation to go, no it isn't.. I have to start my own threads and try to be funny, or respond when someone other than him says something, Options A and B are ok but not option C, which is clicking the reply button, in my case, when he starts a thread. I don't do it. Now he is posting again, as normal. It has taken three months for this to happen. I don't fix stuff it it ain't broken, if I break something, I will fix it, usually. Don't try to get the last word in with him, let him have it, it's best for everyone that way. I try to shut up more these days. Let it not me said that I never sacrificed for the greater of good of freehost or something like that.) If you need any advice on winter boots and stuff, just ask. We know what you need. You have to slow down completey when you are driving. Doesn't matter if you have snow tires or you drive a big block big cock ALW hemi macho vehicle, you will crash. No driving fast in winter. Mistake number 1 southerners make when they move north.

Don't buy steel toe boots unless you need them for work. Steel toes are too cold below -20. Get non steel toe or composite toe stuff. Canadian made if possible. Wear a hat and gloves. When you are buying winter clothes in a store, always get 1 size too big, cuz you will be wearing thermal underwear and a fat thick sweater...thermal underwear is a must. I was a tough guy for 38 years before I said, "Yeah ok I'll wear it"..When spring comes, go north of the border to a place called headsmashedinbuffalojump. Yes that's the name of a place, its in Alberta, near my uncles place. It's nice there, same as ND but no Fema camps and no armed drone aircraft. stock up on Canadian whisky while you're up here. But it in bulk, put it in glass bottles and buy large rolls of toilet paper and throw all this shit in the back seat of your truck in plain view of border officials. Canadian border people don't care. Americans will. Just say its apple juice and troilet paper and a couple of shirts. If they check the "apple juice" just drop a fifty dollar american bill on the ground and smile like the guy is your best friend and say "Apple juice, whiskey, same goddam thing up there in Alberta, you never know what yer buyin." "oh!! is that your fifty on the ground? Did you drop that?" and wink. It's legal. So is carrying a blackthorn cane and swearing in public, as long as it does not cause a disturbance. Threatening to kill a dog is actually illegal, but I have not been caught. Dog owners testimony can not be corroborated by dogs, who can't speak English or FRENCH in Canada, and generally do not make credible witnesses anyway. in court. A dog in court saying bad things about Jayroc is an impossiblity. Charachter witnesses in the form of a dog is an absurdity.

:D

What is the definition of a threat?
    The definition of uttering threats is found in the Criminal Code at section 264.1. Generally anyone can be charged with uttering a threat if they utter, convey or cause any person to receive a threat:
    (a) to cause death or bodily harm to any person;
    (b) to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property; or
    (c) to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is the property of any person

learn about Canada

P.S. That video looks a lot like Canada out west, the same. I reckon by the size of the water tower, you are on the outskirts of some regular sized town, and in an industrial park where they have electrical contractors parkin their trucks and all that..looks the same as Canada. Clean.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wow man lolol. You're really entertaining bud! :p Thanks for the advise for the north country. I was actually raised up north here. I was born in Shakopee Minnesota, 1974, folks moved around some in Minnesota then moved to Logan, North Dakota in 1987. Dec 2000 I moved to Fort Worth, Tx. got my fill of the south and moved back to Minot this summer, 2009. So, I have 25 years of growing up on the prairie and am glad to be back, 30F to -25F winter days (plus insane windchill factors) and 60 to 80F summers.
    [​IMG]

14. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

awwww dang, i'm late to wish merry x-mas!!

oh no, wait, i posted back in 2002! yay! :)

15. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Never too late nic :)