We're all out.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

In the spirit of conversation and as a continuum of the previous I can't find Port Wood Forty Creek Whisky in my town but there are 3,000 bottles sold in every other town except mine in southern Ontario.

I finally got around to doing a little Christmas shopping. Bought myself a black Ralph Lauren Pea coat, double breasted. Told my sister to give me 20 bucks and she can wrap it and put it under the tree for me so I can go "OH WOW!" that's nice on Dec 25th while her kids stand and gawk in awe of "her" good taste. Coat cost me 200 bucks on the nose, size large. She pays 1/10 of the price and asks me to shovel her snow.

[​IMG]

Now I have to buy certain items.. a toothbrush. My dentist always gives me an ORAL-B brand *indicator* soft bristle compact head #35 toothbrush. No problem. "This is the one you need" Oral -B makes a lot of different toothbrushes. click here later to see the different Oral B toothbruhes.

So I go to the drug store and they have every single toothbrush except the one I need. I am serious. They have electric toothbrushes the size of a fuckin Nike tennis shoe.. They have the entire colgate range, the entire Oral -B range, the entire GUM range, but they do not have the cocksuckin one my dentist told me I need. I just can't fuckin beleive this, Im serious. The little space on the rack that contains an estimated 300 toothbrushes is empty for the one type I need. I go to the checkout counter and I ask the girl about this, she looks at me and says "we're all out" of those ones..

I go to fuckin Canadian tire, I go to Shoppers drug Mart, I even go to fuckin Wal Mart. No one has them.

I have to buy them off my dentist tommorrow. Gonna buy a box.

Now I need these Bic sensitive skin shavers...the only ones that work on my face for 15 years..They come in a packages of 5, 10 and 12...a yellow package. They work perfect. Do you think they have them? NO. they have fuckin green packages and they have double, triple and Audi quattro-cocko and ones that look like a Nike tennis shoe, but they don't fuckin have the yellow package of Bic sensitive skin shavers.

[​IMG]"We're all out" go ahead and say it FUCK! I do not have a criminal record.

I go to the aisle that sells shampoo and I look for Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner..The only product that I have ever used that works on my my hair is Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner...I notice that they have hundreds (literally) of bottles of shampoos, and then I see it!!! one last bottle of Neutrogena shampoo!!! I GRAB the fucker and I look for the conditioner that goes with it....a girl walks past...I say "do you have Neutrogena conditioner?" she says "we're all out" They don't make it anymore either

[​IMG]This is the shampoo. I can't find the conditioner.

I can't fuckin beleive this...I go home, turn on my PC and go here to see what the fuck is going on

Now I go down to the liqour store and I have no toothbrushes, no razors. I am walking along the path and I said to myself...It's Christmas, I will buy some 25 year old Alberta Rye..the REAL stuff. Better than anything else in the entire world..(Except for Alberta Springs 25 year old)

[​IMG]We're all out

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

That's christmas season for you, everything sold out :)

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

http://www.shopalphaindustries.com/...35&PHPSESSID=b4484c3a05c64584d62ff59a89a6e4d9

http://www.armynavysuperstores.com/peacoat.htm

You got ripped-off Dude.

O-coats are nice but the Swiss Army winter coat, Russian Navy officer winter coats are so much cooler and cheaper.

Years ago I got a bunch of Swiss Army long sleave shirts, the gray ones- (not officers shirt, they are all cotton and need ironing, get the enlisted man's shirt cotton blend and stay wrinkle-free out of the dryer).
    Those shirts looked great and had twin chest pockets with button-down flaps.
    Norwegian navy coat was pretty cool too.

I guess all the yuppie-scum have now decided that army surplus is no longer cool and that "cool" is now designer companies make fake military surplus clothes.

At least there is still good cheap booze.....:@drunk:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  4. thug

thug Well-Known Member

PS you sound like my mother

I wonder what all those beaver-skinning, Canada-country-founding, French fuckers would say about your toothbrush-needing, lotion-rubbing, razor-crying, bad day?
    Nothing.............they might bitch about the whiskey.

5. looseleaf

Re: PS you sound like my mother

Dey woot say zomtin liek diz:

"You know you got to stock-up fo' dee winter, she goin' to be long and cold one dare..... Cold for longtawm..."

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah the people in quebec are fine BUT ITS DA WAY DAT DEY TALK DAT IS RETARDAD YOU KNOW. YOU LISTEN TO DIS GUY GEORGES ST PIERRE, AND YOU CAN SEE DAT HE IS TYING HIS BEST, TO UHHH HOW YOU SAY IN CANADA, SPEAK ENGLISH? YES DAT IS WHAT E IS TRYING TO DO. ITS TOO BAD DAT DEH PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA CANNOT SPEAK LIKE GSP.

French Fuckers founded quebec, that's all.

Official Nation of Quebec website: http://www.pq.org/ French Only, no English.

But in Ontario EVERYTHING is in French and English. I mean everything.

Oh yeah there is a law in Canada which FORCES french people to speak english at any restaurant hotel or business along the trans Canada highway which HAPPENS to run through quebec. HWY #2 on the map link below

New Brunswick is basically part of Quebec. I stayed in a place called edmunston. there was a big presumably Roman Catholic church at the top of this BIGGGGGGG fuckin hill and I went there to ask where I could stay for the night. A lady looked at me and said "are you homeless?" Roman catholics control health care in Quebec and New brunswick.

No, I'm from Ontario, I need a shave.

"oh...well there's a hotel down the road.." :shuffle:

So I go down the road and I notice a hotel with a BIG sign that says VACANCY an their are 3 cars in the parking lot. There are about 40 rooms here. AHHHH ok Im staying here for the night.

I go in to the lobby and I ask the guy (stupidly) do you have any rooms? he says uhhh no we don't...I say "well the sign says vacancy, and the parking lot is almost empty..."

Now Frenchie realizes that he is not dealing with a standard Canadian. I am from Ontario. He says "ohh yeah you're right....we have a room here....number 212..." I stayed in that room and the next moring woke up, had a continental breakfast of 6 pieces of toast and Kraft PB and got on the fuckin highway... Went to Drummondville Quebec before I stopped for a bite...

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&sa....377633,-68.317537&spn=0.013949,0.027509&z=15 The lady who asked if I was homeless was at the letter A. Thats the hospital. There are two hotels nearby...They wouldnt have me...probably got a little phone call from the people at the hospital: "Be advised, white male with a three day beard will be asking for a room..drives a Honda..from Ontario..."

Sherbrooke Quebec is not anywhere near the trans Canada highway. If you go into a store to buy a pack of cigarettes in sherbrooke, they WILL NOT speak english at all. Unless you say "Well Hello there, My waht a nice country you have up here....its the same as Vermont but you speak French I guess..." Then the lady will say.."yeah can I help you?"

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Is it said 'twelve beer' or 'twelve beers?'

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  8. looseleaf

Depends who is slaughtering the English language.

In some parts of the USA, it's a "12 pack".

%)

9. looseleaf

At least you've got a choice of English or French.

In some places down in USA, like Beaumont–Port Arthur, Texas, it took me 15 minutes to understand what the waitress was telling me when I was ordering breakfast.

Continuing the drive the "Cajun" began creeping into the language the closer I got to the Louisiana border.

It was actually kind of fun. Cajuns know how to party.

I GARRRauntee !!

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"Cajuns" believe it or not, are actually Acadians, from NEW BRUNSWICK. I'm serious. They went down to Louisiana because at that time (a long time ago) it was under French control...King Louis...still a french flair there.. wiki acadia

11. looseleaf

Yes, I know, that's why I talked about accents. They told me when I was down there in Louisiana. It's like a tropical version of New Brunswick......

I little college French gets you a long way down there.

Got to hear some Queen Ida and Clifton Chenier....

:cheers:

12. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I was bein a baby.