One of these days

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

One of these days I'm gonna learn how to make little animation type movies with flashplayer or whatever. See, I've got this idea that I could get thermate man, Joe from Kentucky, uncles, and howdy doody havin' a gang bang and drinkin kool-aid spiked with gin I might be able to sell it online.
    check out uncles avatar:
    [​IMG]Howdy Doody in his black leather S+M motorcycle cop outfit, pic taken at uncles place at 2:45 AM.
    [​IMG]Thermate man's brother Joe from Kentucky
    [​IMG]Thermate man
    [​IMG]Uncles
    [​IMG]Howdy Doody with Mr. Jones, Uncles Grade 1 school teacher.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  3. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Damn Looseleaf....I thought that was Howdy Doody...
    Why'd ya have ta tell me it was Charlie McCarthy like that? Couldn't you have just let me think it was Howdy Doody? Now I have to rethink this whole Gang bang thing from scratch...Frankie goes to Hollywood, Uncles goes to New York..something like that...we'll see.

:rolleyes:

P.S. I can't find the website that said it was Howdy Doody at Uncle's place at 2:45 AM anymore either FFS.

Lmfao

[​IMG]

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Oh fuck yeah Uncles, lick those balls...Oh fuck yeah....just like that...okay now roll over.....oh Fuck yeah...[​IMG]lol

6. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

7. looseleaf

8. looseleaf

HA HA HA HA .... McCloud you're something else!

http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php?entrycode=howdydoodys

I guess technically Howdy Doody is a "marionette"...

I guess I should not mention the "Brother Buzz" show....

that was totaly weird.

http://www.answers.com/topic/the-adventures-of-brother-buzz-1963-tv-series

9. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

10. illerry

illerry Member

where is the trigger in the reader the one that comes with the SDML located? Id try another card reader if I had one, but Id probably have to turn to a neighbour if I found one that had an SD card reader in his/her possession.

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

12. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Plenty times in the seventies I smoked with friends, got em real buzzed and then scared the shit out of them with the studio recording of that song. Album is Ummagumma.

I knew every note in the double album, but many of my friends knew only what they had heard or read about the band [in other words, they knew fuck-all].
    Never actually having listened to more than the sound byte sample played at Church Group Hate-Meetings. You remember the ones?
    Pink Floyd is ANTICHRIST and has Satanic words backwards!!!!!!
    Pot smokers got a big blast when they got to the point in the song where the axe fell.....

I had to stop playing after one new years eave... My then Grilfriend was going mental. Her shrink had her really really pilled-up. She was eating a lot of drugs. All of them 'Prescribed By Your Doctor.' She was eating the gamit of what was then called AntiDepressants.
    She was a fuck of a lot wierder AFTER those drug coctails were given her than before. I knew her before and after. She was kinda nice and quiet before. Then, after, she declined into insanity. After the doctor's got their hands on her [and never let go] I don't know if she is alive. She had alread, in a drugged haze, signed away her own rights. With a lot of help [presure] from her family and her 'doctor.' She went into the white room and never left. Hey, if you are getting sick, don't you belive for a minute that there is a cure, there isn't. So don't run to a quack and get a drug coctail. There are far better drugs available on the streets.
    ANyway, We were all smoking and drinking and having a lot of fun. She was wiered out.
    And when that song got to it's creschendo, she flipped. I mean she freaked for hours, you would think she had been smoking meth nstead of eating nice safe antidepressents. She freaked out becuase she was mentally ill, everyone knows that!!!! Antidepressants are gooooood for you. Pink Floyd is Satanic!

Anyway, that girl, I took he home tried to understand while she flailed and ranted. I never did understand what the fuck was her problem. Oh, later, after I had grown up and learned about the world and the world of Legal Prescription ANtidepressant Drugs..... Well, after that, I began to understand what had happenned to her and I learned something.
    I learned to stay away from Prescribed, Legal, Massively Marketted, Antidepressant drugs. Pink floyd doesn't freak out people, people freak out people.

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

you really don't understand even a lil' bit of shit of the life u livin' in / around

stop writin' stuff that goes around the realms of some anti-man fella. :

14. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

woah.
    Happy new year[ almost, it is 23:12..] bud
    :)
    Morose, grouchy, drunken, cynical, on-edge, not enough sunlight.
    I still love you.:alc:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Not even one of those but I love you back bro. And I even bles my enemies, but you are not one.