Why Golds always lose

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

As most of you know, my doctor said I am not allowed to do anything that will cause undue stress or compound any existing mental problems.

I have not played warbirds in well over a year. I now play the snare drum in a local pipe and drum band instead. It's every monday night, practice for 3 hours and a little throughout the week. It keeps me out of fights with dogs and dogowners and all that, and it is supposed to get my "people skills" in order....:rolleyes:

TRUST ME, you're out of fuckin tune. I've been listening to bagpipes since before you could deliver pizza you fuckin paki fuckin fuck! You and every fuckin paki song I've ever heard is fuckin out of tune. first you come to this fuckin country, you fuck up the pizza business, you fuck up the truckin business, now you're fuckin up bagpipes. Why don't you go play solitaire or somethin. fuck sakes. What the fuck is wrong with your fuckin bagpipes you stupid fuck!! fuck you guys can't fuckin play a fuckin thing FUCK"

[​IMG][​IMG]Did you order a pizza?
    [​IMG]
    I was taught to hold the stick. Apart from that I am fuckin lost

[​IMG]
    Mcloud, what is problem? why you are angry with us?

[​IMG]IS THERE NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKIN ATTACK AGAINST ME GOD?!
    Uhhh anyway I saw this little clip and it brought back some memories of what it was like playing Warbids.

This is why golds always lose :cheers:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]This one is mine, anyone know what it is?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  3. miniks

miniks Member

bWhy Golds always lose

Because: guys that give this game life,don't care about this game anymore....

Attached Files:

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

My guess is :

Royal Stewart Pipers Tartan

Golds lose because:

they use dive bombers to shoot down B-17s?

when they dive-bomb, the clouds dives with them?

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

It's the Clan Christie tartan. Newest version.

The reason why golds lose is because they can't fuckin aim. It takes like 9 ki84's to make a b17 smoke, lol. I laughed when I watched this