From kraal outta there to New digs in VANCOUVER!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezey, Apr 17, 2010.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I have lived in a 'secure' compound of one form or another for almost two years. I have had little privacy. Other things pissed me off, but that was probably the most soul fucking aspect. Privacy.
    The town [called a city] I stayed in after 8iles croaked. Like a prison camp. It really was, is! And guess what, there are a couple thousand people live in the town [city] that cook meals, repair sewers, paint, search and watch in the four [five? Six? I can't remember], federal and provincial correctional institutes around a person or near a person, all sorts of horizontally focused spotlights pointing away from people's little bungalows aus culs d'sacs in that town [city] yep.
    Make for exciting risk taking while out for a walk in the dark-of-night time.
    As you will well know if you have read the shit 8iles made up and told as fiction over these years, the crazy old guy had some unique tastes.
    Those tastes did not depart when 8iles fell down and then 'changed.'
    Now, I am living in a second story place over a shop in the city and can see, through many meters of window-wall, The World. The lighting contrasts are such between exterior and interior and partly due to lighting contrast, strangely exciting encounters at 2:00 am with cops accompanied with burley Psych Nurses and a writ. It is entirely possible to convince almost anybody of the most ridiculous alibi when you welcome at the door while dressed in a really interesting costume and dripping something thick, gooey and nice smelling onto the carpet, respond with:
    'This is private property, now leave.' and close the door, leaving them all baffled.
    :
    What a cool place!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  2. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I used to live over the local jewelry store in a town called "front royal" though it's original name was "Helltown".

You see some crazy shit from your perch on Main Street.

More than once, I've heard someone yelling Lynrd Skynrd lyrics between pukes before giving a rebel yell and continuing on thier way.

Spent a year there while working on "ready rooms" around the nation and I really prefer living on the beach in West Palm Beach to that shit.

The morons puking in West Palm are light years smarter than the chumps in those small towns.

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

When a rubbie trying to bumb a smoke asks me, 'where you from?' and I say, Whalley town, Surrey, British Columbia. And I am not lying. I might sometimes be questioned with, "Oh sure, buddy, sure, lots of people are 'from Whalley...'"
    SO, I tell em what grade school I went to and can point to the saloon I got my first busted nose [to the right, from a left hook] and the little corner store where Dave [deleted] lost my front teeth.
    I can name the most notorious hobos and am on friendly terms with many of the nastier locals some of I don't remember until thy tell me who I am. Or they are.
    I know cool shortcuts through places where a short cut can be make, a pipe load of gack got a a blow job give.
    I am at home again.

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

housewarming gift from Jayroc. (print and put it on your door)

Attached Files:

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I haven't got my printer hooked up [and I wouldn't do it anyway, not for you, hehe]] but:
    Hooker coming next week, I already met her, I have references and so does she, I am weird she is wierd too, which is cool too. And this won't cost much money, just a sympathetic ear and a couple points*, which costs peanuts and can make for a good night...
    Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

*a minimal purchase distribution aggregate of gack [methedrine] or whateversudo these days...

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Aaaaaah. Just did that. Aaaaaaah.
    Mom, proud of me, a so-called hero among her 'menfold' [the only one except for my son connected to her, by name, to her matriarchy and my dads.... a prince.
    Anyway fuck em all, I just got a the full bunny treatment with a prostitute for fifty bucks [25 for drugs and 25 for the happy time].
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, she is from East Africa and worried her parents might [somehow] see the picture of her with my best [deleted] and bunny (ah she was fine with it)]

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Fuck. A little pot left, vodka is gone. Hooker left. Is this a normal Saturday night in The Life Of A Retired Gentleman in Whalley town, Surrey City. British Columbia, Canada?

9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Every man is his own hell.
    H. L. Mencken

As the arteries grow hard, the heart grows soft.
    H. L. Mencken

10. Cu-pal

Cu-pal Banned

You'll probably like this one.

11. thug

thug Well-Known Member

enjoy the ghonoherpasyphilaids

hope you fucked a rubbing alcohol bottle for desert

:rolleyes:

12. looseleaf

Alcohol won't do it.

It has to be water and 10% bleach. At least.

Hope you had "protection" of the latex kind.

Those east African girls most likely carry that nasty shit that no penicillin can fix.

Good luck in your new digs by the way.

Take care, man.

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Smegma is not dental plaque.
    What does a crystal meth fart smell like?
    Can you catch HIV from getting shit under your fingernails?

Do you bite your nails, Thuggie?

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Look Hezey, everything is cool between us. Right? yeah it is. 2 things:

1. The public health board in Toronto did some tests and found out that 100% of prostitutes (yeah high class call girls are included) have 1 or more stds. stay away from hookers they are ALL sluts with diseases.

2. Look I want to know about this bunny stuff. I don't know what you're talking about but it's not the first time you have mentioned sex and small furry animals. Starting to wonder what the fuck is goin on. Small furry animals and nobodys business and stuff. Animals and sex don't mix, even in online forums. You had a dildo collection with motor oil and when 8iles had a heart attack/fell 6 stories/got in a construction accident your family members went through your stuff cuz they thought you were gonna die and they found out about the furry animals (nobody's business) and stuff and now it looks like they aren't talking to you and you moved to Vancouver and you haven't been there a week and you are touching hookers and drinking vodka, doesn't sound good. Nice you have new digs at any rate.

Not mad at you, I just don't like animals and sex mixing, if that's what it is. :dunno: Like if Roland Garros said he had a hamster and electrical tape, and kept saying this over a period of several months, you might wonder too. And then his family stopped talking to him and he moved to Idaho and started drinking Amaretto sours and smoking blond hash. Same thing. Not you and Roland, I mean the concept.

Vancouver ain't exactly pleasantville. Pig farmers aren't as they appear. :dura: :dark:

[​IMG]

If anything goes wrong, I just don't want fuckin people in red jackets and brown cowboy hats thinkin I am a bunny supplier to you via this forum or any other shit. Hookers, vodka, and rabbits: 3 things I have nothing to do with.

"Okay Mr. Mcloud, so you're telling me that Biles is Hezey, and Biles is Brad, and Biles has a dildo collection and some motor oil, but now Biles is Hezey because Biles had a heart attack, and you don't know a fuckin thing about rabbits and hookers and vodka? is that what you're tryin to tell me?"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Dear Hezey, I took the last bit of dope and your vodka, you need to see your doctor about herpes, signed Rita

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hey mac, are you that gullible? Can't a guy stick to a theme without being nitpicked by a ninny peanut gallery?
    I am as experienced with Bunnie husbandry as you are goats, boyo.
    And, Mr Kettle [beat an idiom to death]:
    Tea bagging? Ball-licking? Never had it done to me. Never done it. Goats are so disgusting, impracticable and, frankly, unimaginable, like string or varnish...]
    Dog assault?
    And get something else straight:
    Bunnies are not animals.
    [String is unimaginable, like varnish, steel mesh, or sawdust okay? Hmmm? I am only gonna type this once (twice), stupid]

Hezey and Rudeboy are not the fuckin twin towers conspiracy, it is embarrassingly clear what happened to those guys, eh? What the fuck happened to you?
    Did Rude / Hezey change their theme? Maybe, but only a bit.
    But you, Mac, did Billy give you a kick in the head? or Nanny?
    And you, what the fuck happened to you? Did you go off, have a crisis, fall down and, while lying there, your co-workers, friends and family were exposed to the horror of your bestial acts with goats and their teabags? Why the fuck did you stop attacking dogs? Openly fantasizing on-line about licking Uncles' Balls or him licking yours... or was it Jacobe..... Or that fuckin Simenko guy? I always wanted you to taunt me with a ball licking overture, but you probably knew better than to try. I always thought Bunnies and goats were compatible... thematic to what we both had in sync for a long time in this forum. Was your own fiction beginning to drive you mad?
    My madness motivates my fiction.... I think I am better off.
    .......Anyway: You have changed your theme And your plot.
    Me too, a bit, I guess.

I think you gotta stop taking those meds, or find something better. Or get back to your normal, bestial, grunting and rude public.
    I am waiting there and look forward to seeing you. Bring some motor oil.

16. thug

thug Well-Known Member

and some Funions ...

17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I have been studying personality disorders and I have learned that people with mental problems all have one thing in common: they focus on themselves too much. So I figure, as a kind of therapy, I should try not to do that, and it seems to be working. Now I go to strip bars and sit in the front row and say "LET'S SEE THOSE FUCKIN TITS LADY, RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!"
    Anything goes in Ontario.

OFF topic: When I talk about goat cocks, and stuff it is quite clear that I am joking, except when I talk about Owls. I don't pack up and move to another town because I have family members who are searching forums for words like "Mcloud" to see what psychotic obscenities I have written, and then move to another city. You however leave strings and motor oil and small animals (hamsters?) around for your family to find after you damn near kill yerself and then move to another city, and the number one concern the guys at this forum have is where is the cat????!!! Family break ups and people movin is for real. I don't move and get my family broken up cuz of simple talk about chickenfuckers, gorilla cocks goat cocks, etc. Think I'm gonna move to Windsor cuz my family member found out about me on this forum talking about goat cocks? Not in real life.

I stopped buggin Uncles about lickin TM's balls cuz now he thinks 9/11 was an Owl worshipper job like most normal people. (I'm serious)
    I actually give him credit for lasting as long as he did. If TM came into my room at night, dropped his drawers and put his balls over my mouth, I wouldn't have lasted 1 second. I think Uncles lasted 2 years or something like that..2 years of licking TM's balls is enough to convert anybody. Negative reinforcement works like a charm, not exactly fun though.

I am not goin back to my old ways. I am not going off topic. This thread is yours, I will shut up very soon. Now I know that a bunny is not an animal, so there is no bestiality goin on, good. We are cool, as long as you are not gay. If you are gay, that's fine, just don't have me in your dreams or whatever, use David Beckham or David Hasselhoff. This is why I don't give my real name or post my real pic.

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Had to look that one up.
    Apt.

19. looseleaf

Bunny:
    fuzzy, pet-able patch between a girl's legs. loves "carrots" and bounces up and down.
    Her bunny is huge.
    "that's my hungry bunny!"
    "oh what a cute little bunny!"
    :D

Damn, Mcloud ! That's NOT your picture? Just when I starting thinking it was......

:@drunk:

20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

OT: Biles I am suing a Paki. this fuckin Paki realtor was telling me this house had a legal basement apartment. I have my real estate license, got a bad feeling about this basement apartment. No separate egress, no exhaust for the stove and stuff. Didn't seem legal. This paki told me it was legal, got inspected by the city, etc. Told me to go to his website, saw the documentation online, very convincing. Called the city, told them the address, the claim number thing was fake, the whole document was fake, called a lawyer, sending this fuck to court, say good bye to your fuckin license cocksucker, you lied to the wrong white man, you fuckin stupid paki.
    See the fuckers going to jail now for real estate fraud. Gonna spend 500 bucks to print this whole fuckin story in the local paper with a picture of my face so everyone will say "Don't fuck with him, he doesn't fuck around, I want him to be my agent." awesome advertising.