aimbot for jabo bombs?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cabron, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I saw a fighter lay bombs on every ack of a small field exactly dead center.

Not even a millimeter off of center.

This was from pretty high altitude releases at various angles and it seemed he wasn't heading near the same path the bombs took when he released.

I got in dogfight with him and he couldn't shoot well at all.

Is it possible this is being used in the arena?

Not pointing any fingers but I am curious about this.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Did you save the track?

Well the Germans did have smart bombs, the Fritz X for example.

I've heard of some TSR that could do that but I thought it was one of those internet legends/myths.

I would not surprised if it happened here.

I wonder what it takes to get some of that "punk buster" software deployed?

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

oh bhoy, don't you think that playing this game nearly 10 years might actually be the reason?

aimbot for wbfh, sheesh

4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Punkbuster? Just ban letez. :p

5. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

NOBODY can hit every single ack dead center from various high altitude releases.

6. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

Accusing someone of cheating on a near dead game after 10 years is like accusing a 90 yr old of impregnating a 17 yr old girl.

Possible but improbable. :D

There is no mega drift even from high alt in WB , it is possible to hit dead center on small field.
    Back in the years when wb was shining , our buff boys from 303 were closing big and med fields in a single pass.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  7. gil---

gil--- FH Beta Tester

Killing all acks and dar at middle by 190A8 in Fh1.67 with cut bomb radius. 5 of 8 targs to dead center. Drops from 1-1,5k.

Attached Files:

8. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Nice bombing Gil!!!

Really good stuff.

I still question the other pilot's ability to do that since he hit all targets dead dead dead dead center...even with zoomed in from external view at tower as I watched him do it.

His path was not on direction with the targets like yours was.

I don't know who it was but we were on the same team when it happened and there is no track since I was in the tower.

Also........are the JU87 frag bombs and the b25 parafrags as well as skip bombs as useless as they seem to be?

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

Really, Cabron?

It looks like there's a lot more to this story than you admit:
    ...that doesn't jive with your first post...
    So two things:

1. I'm guessing that you conveniently lack the track from the "dogfight" that would reveal this person's identity.

2. How could you know from a dogfight that he "couldn't shoot well at all"? Was he perhaps a better pilot than you and got firing solutions?

**GASP** Is it possible that there exists a better pilot than you, Cabron? It's telling when you leave out your usual juicy details of dominating the dogfight...

**Awaits the explanatory post where Cabron attempts to salvage his reputation.**

10. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Yes. Totally useless.

11. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

I was in the tower and upped a plane under him.

He got multiple passes on me from his 5k altitude advantage and scored no hits.

I doubt Gil would have missed every shot on at least 3 passes.....one as I rolled down the runway.

Believe me, if I were accusing someone, I would not hesitate to name names and provide tracks since it seems I'm the one of the few here who backs up accusations with tracks.

This is just a question whether an aimbot exists.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  12. mostar

mostar Active Member

For Example:

I have been playied here since 2002 and, as a bomber, i hit every target in center...

Sometimes i don´t believe that bomb will hit exactly center of target, but it does...

Yesterday i get a CV: 5 boats in one passage over... And one more to get it...

You may not doubt from skills of pilots in freehost... Someone is really bad (as me with a fighter), but there is someone really wizards... 8^):joystick: :turret:

13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

...and yet you don't seem to have the track from when you rolled to intercept him. And how do you explain this:
    I think it's your ego speaking when you want to focus on "whether an aimbot exists." If we talk about anything else your story falls apart!

But to answer your question: I suppose it's possible an aimbot exists. But it's already been said that no rational hacker would waste their time on a game like this. Then again, no rational player would assume hacking every time he saw something he didn't understand...

14. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Come on Gandhi.....what is your purpose of posting on this thread.

After I died chasing him to his field and circling his ack until I was finally hit, I upped another plane immediately.

Might have something to do with the arena population being 2 vs 11

How about you post your current name in the arena so I can shoot you down repeatedly.....unless I am already doing that.

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I highly doubt that.

16. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

You should go back to where you thought you learned English and get a refund.

That is if you paid for those English lessons rather than get your lessons with a bowl of soup.

:D :D :D :D :D