no planes on 911?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

so hologram of wings could penetrate the building walls and windows with visible damage?

3. gil---

gil--- FH Beta Tester

Visible hologram + invisible explosives = visible damage. Fucking aliens could do this!

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Despite all the available "live"footage, ALL major national networks BLANKED OUT ALL FOOTAGE OF THE ACTUAL COLLISION during the "live"coverage.

Just as ALL video of the dozens of security cameras around the Pentagon were NEVER shown to public except for that cartooned footage from the one lone gas station/parking lot security camera.

Didn't anyone see the video coverage of all the "on the scene" local TV newscasters interviewing fire and police stating that explosions are still being "heard and felt" in regular intervals?????

Buildings do not collapse straight down unless there is CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

A 757 traveling at even the minimum air speed of 150 MPH cannot make a single 18 foot hole in a building.

Seeing photographs of the Pentagon that are CERTIFIED in being taken MINUTES after the collision, there is NO 757 aircraft debris AT ALL.

THERE IS NO PROOF/NO EVIDENCE of a 757 anywhere near the Pentagon.

:eek:

6. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

I do not think that holograms were there in 09/11
    But i'm sure there was no plane in pentagon.

In my honest opinion, 9/11 is a political maneuver... like Reichstag fire, or Pentagon attack, where Roosevelt knew about Japanese plans, but permited it to have an excuse to enter war, and then USA became a Superpower.

A situation created to brainwash people's mind.
    Just another excuse to enter war and keep USA a state with a leading position in the international system.

Don't feel offended americans comrades.

7. looseleaf

exatamente

:deal:

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hmm, don't/do you mean this?

[​IMG]

9. gil---

gil--- FH Beta Tester

I mean space worms fucking humans' brains, you can see one in his nose.
    [​IMG]

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I thought one of the most prominent reasons for Bush criticism was that he doesn't have a brain? ;)

11. gil---

gil--- FH Beta Tester

No, i think he has, but he doesn't use it, the worm does, in his own way :UU:

12. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

no planes on 911? no... ALIENS!

since most of the other videos were not available in my country (because SONY had forbidden it... are they involved?), i concentrated on this 'famous pilot' John Lear (who flew many missions for the CIA and made contact to aliens for them) and his story.
    in the video, he tells of a friend who once at 'maybe 8.15' when he 'was drivin' south [...] saw a shadow and we looked up [...] it wasn't a 747 but it was a huge 4-engined airplane [...] it wasn't 200 ft above us'.
    that is so much proof of a HOLOGRAPH! and John explains that 'the holographic technology is so far advanced' - which it must be because it even left a SHADOW!
    John Lear (a descendant of Edward Lear?) tells more about his experience with holographs, because he has talked to a 'wonderful, smart receptive lady' who once came to his home because she had hired his wife for casting and the woman had 'two degrees from Harvard' and he was 'just talking about holographics' with her when she told him that 'about five years ago, i was invited with about 15 other television executives into a private showing [...] i don't know if Steven Spielberg was there, you know, but everyone else was there'. and the lady went on and said that a guy with an 'east-german accent, kind of an eastern european accent' bored them to death with the story of television before he suddenly disappeared because he was a HOLOGRAPH!

honestly, i think the rulers of the world have to surrender soon to 'YouTube' and the TRUTH!

i can't tell you more right now because i have to write to John because i met some wonderful, smart aliens yesterday and i want to get a job with the CIA...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  13. looseleaf

"old school" tricks of the trade;

using agent provocateurs to redirect attention and take over any movement.

if one insists on believing rather than investigating and thinking. I know an alien who would like to sell you some velcro.

:D

14. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

it is agent's' provocateurs

how true! after all it is so easy to investigate 'youtube' and think about all the looseley cut-together truth you find there. nowadays even in high-resolution, so the low resolution evidence can be upgraded!
    that should indeed convince all the non-thinking believers!

ps:
    i forgot to mention the pretty good audio-quality, so to better listen to CIA-proven alien-embassadors and the screaming guy in the very first link given!

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

IMHO the anxienty G.W. has there is a combinition of two things.1st, he's very afraid of that little children he's holding cause of their hard instinct of unexplainably reacting to evil & un-natural stupidity, and secondly he has and awful feeling when the alien worm is exiting his head since it has rejected to complite it's mission to take over G.W's brain since the resolution after searching the nervecontroller aka. G.W's brain has reveiled and made it cope with some very untolerable results, even for a 'I've-seen it-all' spaceworm.

17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

18. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Just lol.

My girlfriend saw the plane hit the pentagon.

We both used to work there.

19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  20. looseleaf