misc.bin problem

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hilmar, Oct 30, 2010.

1. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Well, I have 1.67R2 version. And Ive tried to install again the game. But I havent solved the "blue problem" about misc.bin. Any ideaa, pls!?
    Thxs.
    Hilmar

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

3. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Thxs Mumble, but my problem is with the 1.67R2. I cant play, because when I hit fly the blue mensage apears "misc.bin bla, bla, bla...". Besides this, when I try with 3D the sky is different, some like black and grey.
    Hilmar.

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You should be using 1.68 ... I think. That's what I use anyway, and it works, so it can't be very wrong. :D

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Well, your compatibility settings must sometimes be in Win98/ME mode, and sometimes not. SOmetimes you have to install a thing using compatability and other times NOT. SOmetimes you have to install things as Admin and sometimes not. Sometimes you have to RUN things as admin and sometimes not. What I have done is to Get the fucking thisng so it works offline. And at that point, I save my session as, in the *nux World called an 'instance' or 'state.' then I fuck around until I have either broken the thing or MADE IT WORK. IF I blow it up, I resume from the prior, working saved state.
    Their are too many MS Windowses and too many compatibility issues and too many things a person HAS TO ACCOMPLISH as ROOT. Good luck. If you bang away, you will make it run.
    Good luck.
    Your joystick will stop working sometimes, you will get unreasonable sexual urgs and flashing lights will be JUST ON THE FRINGES of your visual Field. Mearly side effects.