off topic: aircraft disaster in germany

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by thomba, Jul 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modano

modano Active Member

Thomba,
    I cant even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. Thank you for sharing your troubled thoughts with us. :rose:

Night Flash,
    I am very sorry for you to loose a friend. Always in life there are these tragedies. Each one hurts like the first. :rose:

2. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

Thomba...

I don't know if this helps, but..

Many times we dread things because we don't accept them; we like to think that it never happened. Doing this makes the 'pictures' stay in our minds, rather than disappear. So, what one must do is accept that such things happened, and that, although they were really bad, they're gone.

So, accept the gruesome reality, and let it go. You might wanna do a prayer (if you're religious) to allow her soul to go in peace to a better place where she'll be in peace and happiness.

Good luck, and may God be with you

Luis :kruto:

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

be strong thomba! even if sad, life goes on.. :rose:

4. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

@ mexlife:

yepp, i am religious, i lightened a candle and i prayed for the victims...its a personal kind of bury them.

i think its just only that girl, cause i have two daughters....and i transfer my feelings from that girl to my daughters.

thx @ all for your words....they help me...yes, they do.

i will report about my feelings in here....its a kind of help to delete all the impressions....but i will never forget them either.

5. -detka

-detka Well-Known Member

I seldom look International Forum because my English bad :(
    I use translator, sorry me, pls.

thomba, I live in Ufa, it is the main city of Bashkiria. I remember morning when the plane was broke, it was the awful morning here. My co-worker well knew the Gross, the commander of crew of Tu-154. My mother and mother of my girlfriend know several parents of lost children. Later I have found out, that one vein from girls lives in our house. Each day I see flowers about an entrance.

Here again I heard many good words about work of police on a place of failure. I want to tell you thanks. You work really helped many parents to go through this awful tragedy and to bury children.
    They are already buried.

We can not cancel death, but we can help alive to remain alive. :rose:

:rose:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2002
  6. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Hello thomba.

Seeing death kills something inside of us, easily makes us feel cold. One tries to ignore the fact or find another defensive method...and quit caring. I hope you can live with it and remember it.

I hope it can give you strenght to care. ...your family and friends. There is nothing to say to that girl anymore, but maybe to her family...wouldn't you appreciate it?

Im sure it would help her parents...just to get letter or something. Just to know there are some others. Not only neighbours and friends who ("have to" say they) are sorry. I dont know if you understand what I try to say.

Good luck thomba.

I think detka said it best...

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

bravo, detka and illo :rose:

8. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

time flies....

PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder) not.

i still see the kids. is anyone able to create an email-contact of one surviving member of the families in ufa?

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

How about PTA (pretaumatic amnesia) ?

10. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

jacobe: you`re out.

admin: pls close thread - got enough pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.