Cheating still goes on

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by torsti, Jan 23, 2011.

1. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

I left 4-5 Yrs ago cause abuse of 2nd PC by Users.

10 minutes ago i was Arena, as i Enter just player schalk was in Flight.
    He was closing F18. Then birusa comes in and after him that - i think spyaccount aarrgg.

I go F8 -> F18 and found Li with aarrgg in. After RTB i watch his score and it was the 1st Flight in his score.

Same time I killed aarrgg another player takes the Field.

I hate that mapcoloring anyway but to use a drone to cap a field is asshole-like behave.

birusa and schalk are in my closer watching.

I know admins give a shit for spying but a little honor in everybody i guess is left and talk to those fkrs using spy-accounts.

maybe take a look on the IP-Table of the server and put the first spyhole on pranger!

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Biles = hezey
    Hey, remember me? I was playing. I took the nick aarrgg.
    I was flying a li because those guys with terrible english couldn't tell me to keep away from the field in time to keep me from being shot down by you.
    Say I cheat? Do you know who I am? I have a reputation here and in game too.
    I don't cheat.
    Leave this year, torsti.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  3. drink

drink Well-Known Member

Предлагаю если это клевета забанить Torsti что бы другим было не повадно поливать других грязью без повода!
    А также пусть принесет извинения мне и schalk

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah! [I think]

BTW, did you guys capture f1? I didn't want to take an Li.
    Sorry, I know. You have no english speak....

5. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

Why so? And that was ur first flight in TOD. And and and...

Why?

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

GOOD! Do that again! Perhaps right now......

OH NO! What means that? So fuckin what?

OH NO!!! BAN THEM!!!!!

Drone to cap a field? HUH?

I remember birusa. I don't remember schalk, but I bet he is old timer also - Talented players? Do guys like them have to use a drone? :dunno:

One thing that is honorable is to not accuse people we other players are people. We have feelings, pride and honour of our own, it isn't your property, you didn't invent it, boyo.

The IP-Table? What the hell is the IP-table?

Command the poor slave in some server room in a university in Petrograd to take a look at 'the IP-Table.'
    HAHAHAHAHA.

Demand that guy spend time examining a fuckin binary. I don't know what the guy could do when he takes a look at the IP-Table...

What do you want? What do you think can be done? You shot down a back-up Li. You are pissed off about, uh, what? Torsti, it is time for you to leave again.
    Bye bye!

[I don't care at all that I was shot down while in a Li. I care that I was called cheater on channel 100 and a few minutes after that, in here. I have played this game something like ten [12?] years. I am still terrible, but I have honest fun. HONEST fun]

:duel:

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Don't think he's calling you a cheater so much as he suspected somebody else was.

Everyone goes off on a namecalling trip when they're pissed off at some point.

No need to encourage the guy to quit the game because he ran off his mouth. That's just bad form.

-Z

9. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

what the hell u want me to leave? be happy to get some players on the server but also take care for abusing.

i know where the server was and maybe one or other remembers the save-the-server-collect.
    btw i am sure pissed off if a guy just has 1 flight, gets in when 3 players online and 123 he is the backup-li.

looks very abuse-like of a second pc for me. i have track of my flight and the run before if someone realls want to go into the deep of all that shit.

just as i said in 1st post of topic - i think spyaccount aarrgg. anyway - not at least biles aka hezey aka aarrgg (and whatever else) some ppl ment to have to use so many accounts. for WHAT i ask myself...

10. noisul2008

noisul2008 Banned

ты б вот лучше объяснил бы народу, почему это "отты" бомберов и ли-2 на тебя совсем не реагируют?
    я с тобой сталкивался уже не раз, и каждый раз наблюдал такое явление. отчего-то когда другие фитеры нападают, "отто" всегда сообщают о них - пусть даже и не отстреливаются. а ты у нас прямо стелс какой-то неуловимый.

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Maybe the cheaters could explain how to get this game to work with win 7 64 bit, lmao.

:D

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

It is explained.

Mac, PM me with your needs. I can explain how to get it running. And I won't be a smart ass or try to take your sanity away.

You gotta come play. Barak is dead, that turbo guy? He is beneath a layer of snow. And then there is you and me, how many canucks are playing? Few.
    If we fly together, we will be given our OWN INVASION BEACH! Such talent. Okay, you and that turbo guy anyway. Me? I can go low and distract jeeps... or type hillarious shit in channel 100....
    I will help you if you let me.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  13. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

Shall i explain you how you also can get raised Firing or using unlimited Rox in Arena?
    Some be able to cheat but do not cheat ;)

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

torsti, pls provide tracks or at least logs.
    or be more calm.

15. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

i just have track of flight, no log.

16. bimbom

bimbom FH Beta Tester

I check log for 23.01.11.
    Nobody uses the same ip, not even a single of the same provider.
    Until I see no facts cheating

17. noisul2008

noisul2008 Banned

CHEATLER-JUGEND :joystick: :ass:

18. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Some people need to find a hobby to keep their cheat policing paranoia occupied. :rolleyes:

19. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

Thank you. Thats the way to prove something, not my tracks and my logs...
    So i say at this point sorry to biles aka aarrgg.

and alw - if noone does this "take a look" on happenings abusing goes on. Or would you make me believe never seen a cheater on fh?

And it is still possible to cheat in many ways and shame on me - sometimes some players really deserve ro be cheated as they can roll their eyes :kruto: .

20. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well torsti, you know what they say about beating a dead horse.

It's dead, and needs to be buried. There are hardly enough people online in the first place to warrant any concern.
    I don't think I've ever seen you online before so as often as you are on, it shouldn't matter even.
    Cheaters or no cheaters, I'll still fly in WBFH. It's a game, and games are meant to be cheated and rules broken. There are other things more important to address.

It's one thing to quit because you're tired of the game, bored, lose interest, disgusted with non-responsive developers etc. But, leaving or quitting because some guy is logging in twice or switching sides, or being a loudmouth is just lame. :help: :dunno: