Elbrus World Race 2011

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Funtom, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

http://elbrusworldrace.com

I hope I will try the "Elbrus Ultra Trail" in August, who will come with me? It could be great fun, guys, more than neverending sitting over your comps ;-)

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

No thanks. I never have climbed up a fuckin mountain for fun.
    Where I come from, we call that sort of thing, a walk.
    And many many days I have spent working, toiling my ass, not enjoying it at all, unless it was 'smoke time.' when the boss thought he had bled us enough.
    I look up my windows and I can see a mountain bigger than pamala's tits.

I live on a fuckin mountain. When I go to the store to get some groceries, I have to traverse a 'pass.'
    I spend a month at a place we were all dumped at, from a chopper. Our ass-wipe was dunked into a pond by the stupid pilot. We had to wipe our asses with sticks and rocks and moss. Moss was better, yeah. Still I prefered, and still do prefer, living in a house, with a paved road that leads to the grocery store.

Go have some fun, you are only young once, man.
    BTW, when you set up camp, and get the fire going, do you and your tavelling companions have an orgy?

Around here, you gotta be careful, you better think some, before answering, when a guy invites you to go campin with him.
    In BC, a guy who says, "Hey you wanna to go campin with me?" Is often saying, "We can have gay sex in the bush! Wanna come? I will buy the beer!"
    No, not always.
    Unless of course, you hike and hunt and fish and party in camp for that reason....
    :cheers::fly2::UU: .:alc::eek::cheers::fly2::UU: .:alc::eek::cheers::fly2::UU: .:alc::eek:

:p

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  3. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

man, you are so possitive person, i like u :D :D :D

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

It was sarcasm.
    You fuckin DPs don't know what sarcasm is, do you?
    I only met one DP who ever understood proper sarcasm and he was a Fin, who didn't like being covered in snow either [Or was he Nrowegian?]

And I live on a mountain and have all my life, some BIG FUCKIN MOUNTAIN and everthing I see is MOUNTAIN. I can hardly see any sky, because everywhere I look I see mountains. In the summer, the sun dissappears at 3:00 PM here, becuse it is behind a mountain. Stupid idiots climb those mountains and start these things we call Avalanches, those avalanches kill German Tourists, a hundred or more every year. Fuckin idiots, every kid here learns, while on his moma's milk:
    Don't Roll Rocks!
    Don't walk on a snow covered hill where their aint no trees, there ain't no trees on it becuase a avalanche tipped them all over!
    If it looks like a great place to set up camp, there is, likely, a yankee or a German already their, and a burly French Bastard to tell you to get lost.
    And the forest NAZIs are ubiquitous, you can't have a piss without a fucken forest nazi ambushing you and writing you a ticket.
    Or worse.
    If he catches you rolling rocks:
    [​IMG]

Don't you go where the huskies go and don't you eat the yellow snow.

No, I don't think there is anything worth doing on a mountain except go there to dig ore or chop trees, hurt my back, fight with meth addicted loggers.
    I have spent my whole fuckin life on mountains or cowering, watching for avalanches from the bottoms of gulches, ravines and canyons between those fuckin mountains.
    I would sooner go on an 'Enjoyable oil tanker trip,' or a 'journey of a lifetime into a copper smelter.'

[​IMG]

Europians, you guys have fucked up your countriside and are looking at smoke-stacks and have an Autobaun in your back yards, I don't, I never have and I yawn at wild-life, fishing, hunting, backpacks and moss, endless fuckin moss, that eats our houses, grows on our tarpaulines and covers our yards, so the grass dies.
    Local Credit Union, in the gulch I live by.
    [​IMG]
    There are more people in Canada kiled by Moose than are killed by gunfire, fuck, when a moose kills someone here, it isn't even get into the newspaper.

Come to the mountains, I will show you meth addicted fighting men who play very good chess, will get fired from their jobs if they are seen smoking a cigarette, haven't had a woman in a six months and don't use the subway, this is what they are stuck with and they don't like it :

This scene is, in British Columbia, called
    [​IMG]

Fucking the dog

The guy in the goof suit is called management

My young cousins, Bob and Doug MackEnzie

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Reminded me of...

Challenge of the Yukon!

True, guy in suit is management.

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, it is an interesting area to visit, for sure :cheers:

Yankees are not popular in the region :)

9. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

rofl :D :D :D listen, Red Ant :znaika:

it's because Canadians are bad shooters, i saw that in MA too :p

Ok, maybe South America would be good for you, heat, snakes, piranhas, spiders, Orosco... but no fcking moose :)

10. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha....

Yes, no fucking moose, no grazing moose , no shitting moose, no moose at all.

I'd go Funtum, but after 5,000 meters I need to bring oxygen tanks, or superchargers !

:D

11. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

12. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Haven't been to Elbrus since 1984... Spent a night at the Shelter of 11. Didn't see it since 1988 when we went hiking North of it.

Are you an alpinist?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  13. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

I can't say who is bigger idiot. Funtom, or hezey, or looseleaf.

14. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

nice :) cc, i am a lil bit

dunno, but the biggest one is FranzAugust :)

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

ditto

16. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Cries for a poll.

17. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

:D :D :D