OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by mumble, May 2, 2011.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Still only 1400 of them, huh? Haven't you been toting that number for years? You'd think it should have grown a little since then what with them knowing the TRUTH (tm) and all that.

2. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations, America.

[​IMG]

Greetings.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

WTFG USN.

Amputations aren't easy nor pretty nor pleasant.

A [trillion] dollars the poor Yanks have spent hunting that guy and his mom or was it his sister? His wife? I don't remember. Anyway, a Billion US dllars is a lot of blood and treasure. I am glad and happy the Yanks got to do the dead, they had the right.
    Worst terror attack in Canadian history was made a fucking balls of because my government has no balls.
    I salute the USA military and their bosses for doing this dead, so I wouldn't and my son and grandchildren wouldn't have to.
    I wouldn't mind it at all if every bomb carrying lunatic everywhere had a fucking laser targeting him/her.
    If it is possible for a mighty state to hunt and execute some of those bomb carrying wreckers, I say, "USA! Have at er, man. GO GET THOSE FUCKERS.
    In my country there are a couple rag-heads who are serving sentences in our prisons for the worst terror attack ever committed against Canada. I sure wish it was our guys who had hunted those rag-head terrorists and shot their fucking heads. Hunt relentlessly. and not hand the ones caught over to a wimpy Canadian Justice System.
    If Canadians don't get their shit together the Yanks are gonna notice that our nation and people harbours terrorists also.
    And they might take it upon themselves a task to drop troops into 'compounds' here, in Canada and kill guys we would have rather killed.

Many of those men who blew up a Canadian Airliner full of Canadians and some travellers from other places too.....
    Um, I wish that OUR MEN had hunted those raghead terrorists.
    Never mind whether they were fuckin Muslims or catholic, I don't care. I want terrorism done, to be dealt with, to be eliminated. From our creed, if it is possible.
    We have to many ways for a mad man to cause trouble with the tech we have foolishly developed during thousands of years of war-parties.
    Wahooo.
    Time to tone down the terrorism.
    This is one of the ways.

India went after their terrorists, and is hunting them all the time.
    They have a lot of quietly done, un-announced hangings in India.
    We don't do that here.
    In India they aren't supposed to hang terrorists, but they do. Quietly, just a drive out of the vilage, with they guy. and a rope. In that country they do that all the time. Never is it in headlines. No-one knows it happened.

Yanks just did in Bin Laden
    I say
    WTFG.

We need more of that.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Israel has done a good job in keeping the terrorists off aircraft and in the general public. You don't hear about it though. Good for Israel too! But, those crazy muslims will never quit till they're all dead. They teach their children to hate Americans, Canadians, and MAINLY the Jewish people as their primary target. Wish there was an easy way to annihilate those jihad/radical shiite muslims and anyone who represents them. Would be nasty, having to kill the children and women. Kind of like mobsters taking out other mobsters, just to have the wives and children come hunting them down.

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Why is it that the U.S. needs to babysit every 3rd world country? I guess it keeps Lady Liberty smiling :alc:

Attached Files:

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

No.

Britain has done a good job in keeping the terrorists out of subway tunnels and shopping malls! Wee!
    They have?

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

9. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Serious business is serious! :D

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Why did USAers kill Osama? Why didn't they capture him and take him to international court? Did they really kill him? Did they even found him? If that situation have really occured, a sane people would capture him, but no. And why not? Hmmm.... ;)

11. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

I am dead too.

RIP me

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Come on Mac.

[deleted, yer a lucky cocksucker]

Biles

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  14. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

The Owl worshippers who pulled off 9/11 are going to be opening a mosque on sept. 11 2011, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 at the WTC area. Great distraction from all of the 9/11 truth ceremonies that will undoubtedly be taking place on the same day. Rest assured that the media will be showing the mosque opening ceremonies and NOT the 9/11 truth activists.

keep them distracted

Weird explosions on the tower. again, more conspiracy "theories"

16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Oh man, those Owl worshippers are pretty fucking good at what they do! :D