i get error saying download fhinstall.exe..help!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by kernel, Aug 2, 2011.

1. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

When I try to fly I get this error, and I dont have the right cockpits for the planes anymore. All I get is f4f and the msg above..is there a bug somewhere? I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still nothing helps.:help: Also says I dont have additional planes!! Grrrrrrr....:confused:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Sent u a mail kernel. Mb transition effects that spooking it up.

3. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

I'm running win7, and all my settings are right. I can get in to fly, but when I pick certain planes, I get the error msg stating that I need to install FHinstall.exe. When I go to the website, 1.68 isn't even listed there. Any suggestions anyone???:help: Also says I have no additional planes after downloading the launcher. Is this a bug??? Its driving me CRAZY!!!:confused:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  4. sufi

sufi Active Member

same issue, but only in TA, funny:)

5. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Which arena kernel? If it's the TA arena, the standard planes available are limited. The ones being changed from what I understand are not available to standard users. That is the "additional planes" error

0:39:01 AM -HOST-(Admin): You have no additional planes
    0:39:01 AM -HOST-(Admin): Please download new FHInstall.exe from:
    0:39:01 AM -HOST-(Admin): http://wbfree.net

This is due to a change exec made. He didn't explain what it meant but, I figured it out. Wish they would announce or put it up as a notice in the arena pop-up message box. :rolleyes:

If it's in the MA arena, then I suppose you don't have the latest version, beta 168.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  6. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Thanks ALW. I gave up on trying to figure this mess out. I reformatted my HD ..set up duel boot system with xp and win7. Havent tried to get online yet, but thats happening soon. Hope dont blow up my PC

7. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Thanks ALW. I gave up on trying to figure this mess out. I reformatted my HD ..set up duel boot system with xp and win7. Havent tried to get online yet, but thats happening soon. Hope I dont blow up my PC[/I]