OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

This is the one place where eyewitness accounts count for naught ;)

Got a bunch of dead-enders here.

Zdes' maia zhizn' proti4et shumno, nezametno i bystro, pod puliamei dekarei -- Lermontov

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

what a shame uncles, still in denial.

Hey uncles did you know that this nist report did not include the eyewitness accounts of 118 first responders who experienced sights and sounds of explosions emanating from the world trade centre buildings? nist just conveniently left out all the eyewitness accounts from firefighters who saw molten iron as well. (office fires do not produce molten iron, thermate does)

When 1600 Architects and Engineers all have views that are not compatible with your views on 9/11, you rely on "eyewitness" accounts.. I hate to tell you this uncles, but the eyewitness accounts to what happened on 9/11 are compatible with the views of the 1600 Architects and engineers, and NOT the government. Maybe you should do some research on eyewitness accounts, instead of ignoring them, like the government. After all, it's the eyewitnesses you believe, right?......
    Eyewitness - Last man out of WTC.
    Eyewitnesses describe explosions at wtc
    Eyewitness to molten metal
    Eyewitnesses describe molten iron, government says there were "no eyewitnesses" ROFLMFAO

When you get a chance, please let me know about this "proof" you say you have. There are 1600 Architects and Engineers, as well as physics and chemistry professors who just don't understand what happened on 9/11 as well as you do. (not to mention ALL of the eyewitnesses)

1600 Architects and engineers vs "uncles" the ball licker.

http://www.911eyewitness.com/

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_prefix
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_customary_units#Units_of_length

Sorry bud, but the US units and their conversions suck big time and are silly.

As for standards, SI is a more widely and commonly adopted standard, also in the scientific world, so what was that all about?

5. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

MOST steel is simply carbon steel...iron and carbon... we are not talking alloys here as it is not so common for most application (much harder to weld alloys).
    The grade of steel does not affect the expansion coefficient. It merely will tell you the percentage of carbon in the steel and only affects the steel's hardness..

And I watched the second plane live on TV. The first building was already on fire... as they were showing the first, the second plane struck the building.

6. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Ok i see now. You were just hating on the Imperial system... well I cannot help that we deal with US so often that it is what we use commonly in Canada also. But that being said, just because you are unfamiliar with something doesn't make it silly or dumb.

7. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but who saw molten iron and where? To my knowledge, only one firefighter ever made it up to the floors impacted by the planes... and he died. So was this molten iron in basement? where?

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Ah, you're back to playing the numbers game again. What you're missing is that that game is working against not for you. So you have 1600 architects and engineers that are in agreeance with your crazy theories ... versus several tens of thousands who think your ilk are clueless nutters.

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

As I have stated many times before, name an organisation of Architects and Engineers that believe the official story. Surely if they numer in the 10s of thousands they will be easy to find.

P.S. When scientists find 10 tons of nanothermate in WTC dust, it's not a "crazy theory". It's physical evidence for controlled demolition.

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You need to click on the links and spend a little time watching and listening to the links I provided, then you will not ask such questions.
    click here and watch for a couple of minutes please.

Also I hope you know there was a minimum of 10 tons of nanothermate high explosives found in the dust of the WTC. Also thermate has been found in structural steel from the WTC as well. Thermate prodces molten iron when it reacts with structural steel. Office fires do not produce molten iron. They do not burn hot enough to do this.

11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I am not talking about "most steels". I am talking about the alloys of steels used in that building.

Sorry but the coefficients of expansion vary as to the alloys. Also in consideration is the design of the structure, the design includes areas where expansion and contraction are compensated.

Are you calculating the available energy from the burning furniture, paper and jet fuel? How does that energy compare to the metal structure that is protected by "sheet rock" /gypsum board and fire retardant in the office furniture and foam protecting the structure? did you calculate the heat transfer to the concrete walls and the rest of the structure ?

You say you are a "witness" to the "live" broadcast of the second plane collision into the building. What TV station were you watching?

I was a "live TV witness too" . Care to describe what you saw, exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__gUjUv1vvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbu3CvD3h8

12. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You know what, you're right. I made assumptions that the cheapest steel would be used in the WTC. So I did a quick search, turns out I was right. Type of steel used was A36, which happens to be a standard carbon steel with no advanced alloying. And you cannot compensate for hundreds or thousands of degrees of expansion. Sorry. This isn't a few degrees we're talking about here.

As for your fire retardants, they are just that, they are not fire proof and can only handle so much heat before it crumbles away.

I already explained how those concrete walls would begin exploding... probably somewhere around 1200-1300 degrees F. I've done lots of torch cutting and have seen the stuff violently explode for myself.

Why do you want me to explain what I saw, its the same thing you can watch on all the videos around the internet. Damned if I remember what station I was watching... afterall, it was on ALL of them.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Hey B4k3D, take it easy with the blow torch! you're blowing this place up! fuck! What are you doing up here on the 70th floor with a blow torch anyway? this is supposed to be a gravitational collapse caused by fire you jerk!! where did the elevator go!!? AHHHHH"

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  14. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

This is my last post here, I refuse to waste any more time or energy on this subject. I suggest you consider doing the same.

Fire affecting the integrity of steel and concrete:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjs5ILNkJc

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

So... the external support structure (building held up by the outside metalwork 'shell' if you will) just so happened to fall outward after being heated to the point of failure? Yep. Path of least resistance, indeed, Sir Pancake. Now go blow up a paper bag and smash it. Holy shit! An explosion! Mid-air pulverization of concrete? Go put cheese through a cheese grater. Holy shit! Mid-air pulverization of cheese! Symmetrical debris field? Guess it was a pretty damn solid structure until it melted. Not bad for essentially being just a bunch of corrugated steel bolted together.

Arguing with a sack of hammers is a sign of insanity.

:@popcorn:

17. looseleaf

Take a good look at that one piece falling at the lower right. A piece with two clean cut ends. The "cheap" steel used was selected for its malleability. It flexes and bends, it does not snap into nice clean pieces (unless there are 'cutter charges" used.)

Now look at the plumes. Those are EXPLOSIONS. NO fire has enough energy to produce pulverized concrete. Not fire from a large splash of kerosene aka. jet fuel. Remember the big black clouds ? That means END OF COMBUSTION of liquid, massive black = incomplete burning of fuel= low temp not enough energy to melt nor significanly weaken the structures !!!!!

18. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

So where did they hide the explosives where all the cabling guys who are all over these buildings every single day would not find them.

I personally pulled cable and built conference rooms in the world trade center and I just don't see how the explosives necessary for your stupid theory could have been hidden.

Remember that many of the suites are super secure private companies with thier own security.

What if the planes had not hit the buildings?.....were they prepared to remove the explosives before they were discovered?

You guys are fucking stupid and are victims yourselves of people perpetrating this bullshit.

They suckered you and you're still victimizing yourselves and it looks like it you will continue be thier victims for a long time.

Congratulations.......you got played.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

There are certain events that have happened that opportunist power-players have taken advantage of.
    WTC was attacked with a car [moving van] bomb.
    A bunch of explosives were found in the House Of Commons in London in 1605.

Terrorism with WMD happened often after black powder came to Europe and wagon-bombs were an in thing. I dunno if bombs were used in China ir Indian civilizations. I have heard of historians of old jesting about the fact China didn't use a lot of fire when war-fighting, except the old fashions kind which is with a tinder ...
    But I digress
    When was that? I am sure Guy Fawkes wasn't the first to make up a wagon-bomb. Now we get jet planes flying in the air, just another wagon or car or van...

USA was looking for a fight.
    It found one. So did it's allies, it's 'entangling alliances....' Don't think for a minute that Britain doesn't make a lot of business out of warmongering. Just look at Britain....fuck.
    If any of you ever been to Canada you would see we Canucks have it pretty good, calm, lots of party, the War On Terror really only effects us at ports. Okay, something an eco-nut or or a maddened woman hater or former soldier with a carbine....
    My land is much like it was, the tense world around us has a big buffer, which is the oceans and a very friendly relationship with our cousins in the USA, we don't have to attack each other, we have a great time fucking and sucking.
    Anyway, this War On Terror thing is playing out like a fuckin Tom Clancy novel. The War On Terror is cheap shit, it is predictable, repeatable, demonstrable mischief, the owl worshiper do not rule the world. But they been working on this project since Egypt.
    When was that?
    [​IMG]

20. looseleaf

Yes, we got played alright. But some have been played more than others.

"
    I did not think I investigated. ...
    .....There is much to do, and I am busy, very busy.
    "
    — Wilhelm Konrad Roentgen

Start investigating the "new" maintenance company that won the contract for the two towers a few months before 9/11. A company owned by the Bush and Bin Ladin families.

Also investigate what were Israeli students working on their "college project" of needing to work outside of the towers on the window washer's scaffolding a several weeks before 9/11.

Also investigate the janitorial service that had a "new contract" for working in the twin towers whose "employees" were found wearing janitor overalls and dancing on the roof of their van during the attack. Police were called by citizens saying there were "arab looking men" dancing on the top of a white van while taking photos of the towers.

When NYPD arrived with their dogs trained to detect explosives and the dogs signaled that explosives had been in the van.

Later it was announced the company was a Mossad front and those "employees" were agents and they were allowed to leave under "diplomatic immunity" without being detained by Homeland Security/FBI.

There you have opportunity and motive. Some people are still investigating.

:cheers: