OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah higgns do some research and you will find that George Bush is an Owl Worshipper. Mr owl worshipper himself George Bush jr's brother is on the board of directors for the company that provided security in the WTC buildings. So was Wirt Walker, another Bush family member. Next to the Pentagon, the WTC buildings were some of the most secure buildings in America. Especially WTC7, which housed the FBI and the CIA. No fuckin way Osama and his people had access to those buildings. Can you say "inside job"?

It is a fact that a minimum of 10 tons of nanothermate explosive has been found in WTC dust. Sorry to blow your mind buddy, but this is not a theory. It's reality. In order to have placed explosives in the building, the security company would have to have helped out, so they won't be looking for explosives, they'd be hiding them. :znaika:
    Cabling isn't necessary these days buddy, you set stuff off with RF. Cabling is just a big waste of time. Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein thermate report

1600 Architects and engineers know that the people who placed the thermate would have needed access to core columns via the elevator shaft. guess what pal, the WTC buildings had the biggest elevator modernization in history going on prior to 9/11.

PS. There were no airplanes used at all on 9/11. No airplane hit the pentagon, no airplane went down in shanksville, and no airplanes hit the twin towers. Russ Wittenburg, the pilot who flew both of the planes that alledgedly hit the towers says he's "absolutely positive" terrorists did not fly any planes into the WTC buildings. watch his interview

Got the thermate ready? Okay roll the hologram.

Speaking of stupid, if you are gonna blow up buildings with thermate, it isn't necessary to hijack planes and get 19 people who weren't on the planes according to the official flight manifests to commit suicide, you just push a button.

1600 Architects and Engineers say you got played higgns, watch the 2 hour documentary, if you can handle it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  2. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

Sorry......I am familiar with the buildings and know it's impossible for them to have been set up to be blown down with the thousands who occupy the buildings and work in the access spaces.

"excuse me miss, can I enter your cubicle and wrap these explosives around the column that runs through your work area and run this det cord through the ceiling"......."no, it's harmless".

To McLoud:

You're stupid and I delight that you are wasting your life on this.

The terrorist factions are also happy you are wasting your life.

To Mumble: Happy Birthday dude!

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Lol higgns, you know more about the WTC buildings than 1600 Architects and engineers? I don't think so buddy.
    You didn't watch the movie did you. there are structural engineers discussing how the buildings were brought down.
    Since you are so smart, can you explain where there is 10 tons of thermate in the WTC dust? Of course not! :mafia:

Experts speak out (higgns is not one of them)

4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

To Higgns: Thanks, man!

To Mcloud: <sarcasm>Thermite, eh? Aluminium and iron oxide? Ten tons you say? No, it cannot be possible that a large aircraft made of aluminium crashing into a large building made of an iron alloy, thence set ablaze would create any thermite residue. It couldn't possibly create 10 tons of it, either. </sarcasm> I think I'll start calling you hammer.

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

8:46 "Yet, even at the base of the building, not a single explosion is heard."

wrong wrong wrong. 118 first responders reported sights and sounds of explosions, emanating from the base of the building.

firefighters talk about explosions

Bomb in the lobby

explosion in basement from 20 year employee of wtc

killed in the basement

more explosions

eyewitnesses describe explosions.

lol redant stay off this thread, you are so far out to lunch. there were explosions all over the fuckin place on 9/11. You should be on the interview project germany, contact them please.

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The thing you truthers just can't seem to get into your heads is that stating something as a "fact" doesn't necessarily make it a fact, even if you do it a million times over.

11. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

OKOK mcloud, you suckered me into another post here, I guess this thread won`t die.... How exactly does explosion in the basement explain how the towers collapsed from the top (exactly where the planes put a gaping hole into the structural shell) to bottom?

12. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Dude, you're just nuts, all those videos have melted your brain... where were YOU when these events took place? I guess I watched a "hologram" hit the second building? You keep citing firefighter statements as evidence... have you ever experienced something incredibly traumatic and tried to recollect the exact events... what about that fire station that had no casualties with the french film crew following them around... that's one elaborate hologram with sound effects and everything that they filmed flying low over the city. The fire chief watched that all happen... first plane hitting the building and made the first official report of the incident

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMMjMJFJUo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtJsatVFBtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=related

OK, I've shown you mine, show me yours..... otherwise start reading and THINKING...

:zzz:

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yes my friend, it was definately a hologram. There were no airplanes and no suicidal arabs that hijacked any airplanes at all. What remains to be understood is whether or not there were missles involved at the wtc. Missles can be "cloaked" by holograms. Jet sounds are 120 db. Easy to produce with speakers on rooftops.

watch the wing appear at 0:13 - 0:16. Obvious hologram

Professional pilot discusses "terrorists" hitting wtc
    Famous award winning pilot says holograms were used on 9/11
    Professional pilot says flight 11 and 77 never existed. Flight 175 and 93 were not airplanes. Impossible.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  15. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Oh brother, so this holographic missile just happened to produce a hole in building the shape of a plane.... and i suppose those were holographic engines that went straight through to the other side and landed in the streets for the public to see.. oh wait they planted those engines there, right?. Man, I'm done with this subject. You're a unique character.

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You didnt't watch the video. You never do it seems. John Lear talks about the engine that "landed" in the street.
    He also talks about the aircraft part that landed in the street along with Mohammed Attas red Bandana.
    John Lear also talks about the Wile E. Coyote cutout in the building.
    Watch the last video bud instead of just clicking "reply" and barfing all over my thread. :)

[​IMG] perfect condition, ROFLMFAO

17. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Gimme a break! Use some common sense already! How the hell are government officials (or whoever is responsible) going to dump an engine onto the busy streets of NY without notice? This guy seems to think the engine was from the second plane (or he says that's the official story)... what proof is there of that? It clearly came from AA flight 11 (first plane to hit) since they DO USE GE engines.

Also, explain how this "Wile E. Coyote" cutout was made.(since Lear does not)

Now, I'm not watching anymore of your stupid videos.

This shit is melting your brain man. Have you ever been diagnosed with a developmental disability? Maybe paranoid schizophrenia? We have excellent health care here in Canada... seek professional help

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah, use common sense. How can this Bandana, on a guys head, can come off his head (without any blood stains), come out of the plane (with no scratches or tears in material, not 1 thread is broken), come out of an inferno and huge fireball (with no burns), and land on the street in perfect condition.....USE COMMON SENSE. Talk to uncles, he is an expert in these matters, even smarter than redant. %) ;)

You want me to use common sense? how about you use common sense. You believe this fuckin bullshit? Not even 1 kid in kindergarten believes this story!!!!!!!!!!! :deal: :zzz: :D

[​IMG] Your words "it clearly came from AA flight 11 (first plane to hit)" LOL.

You see these pilots are saying no planes hit the towers, they couldn't do it, the "hijackers" couldn't do it either.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You explain away reasoning with complete BS. You must find life extremely challenging.... There were many things recovered that were in pretty damn good condition. You can find every single exhibit here : http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

Is it really beyond the realm of possibility that something so light as a bandana could survive? I don't think twice about it. All you have seen is one photograph.. who knows if there are some marking or blood on there.

EDIT: By the way, that bandana (and the rest of those exhibits) is from United Airlines flight 93 that crashed into the field... NOT the WTC building.
    See how just watching videos has melted your mind and made you one sorry naive little bastard??
    And nice explanation as to how that hole got into the building... You're a real dipshit.

20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

If you believe that this Bandana is from a terrorist hijacker on a plane that flew into the WTC and came off the hijackers head and fell out of the plane and was not affected by fire and did not have any visible damage and does not appear to have one drop of blood on it, while the rest of the building was blown to dust, you are a fucking total idiot, and you will believe anything at all. Stay of my thread, start you own.

FUCK OFF IDIOT.