Some good song

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 16, 2009.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Content nazis pwn youtube.
    [Motorhead is awful]

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

4. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

9. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

10. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

When I was a boy, I loved this composer

She made my heart ache.

That is normal pop music, the stuff doesn't last. I am embarrassed when I get drunk with my son and put some music on, he cringes and he is NOT a polite guy, he is a fuckin brute, like his dad. His favorite band at this time, he is 22, is called Cypress Hill.
    He will one day have adult children, hopefully sons and he will see them cringe when he plays that shit while drinkin with em.

The stuff that sticks to people, that their mom's sing to em, lasts, goes from being popular to classical or classic, it takes a couple generations.

He is 'between jobs' right now....

Fuck, people don't change, just fashion does.

Punks don't change either, just their fashion. Eventually, they gotta fay the bills and obey [some] orders and then dread their past being uncovered....

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

13. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. Damn we're old :)

14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

CARS:
    My buddies, Brad and Kelly.
    Brad and I were called 'The Two Brads.' Kelly was called Kelly.
    We were a part of a group of friends that hung together [later we hanged separately] and did a lot of fun shit as a group and some all alone too [example, me in a ravine].
    The Two Brad's and Kelly and a guy we called SuperBob, who was Brad's friend and I knew him from the uh, fuck never mind, but I knew him too, but separately from Brad or Kelly.
    We stole a boat, and trailer. Cruised all over the west coast in that thing until we wrecked it, the boat was called SS Shpinker.
    Kelly named it, because he was the guy who spied it, unsecured, in poorly lit area. We three of us and Bobby, who drove tha pickup [we needed a truck with a hitch in order to steal it....] Fuck. What am I getting at? Am I telling a story about steeling the Shpinkter? No.
    Gary Newman.
    We cruised with that boat, landed in Vancouver harbour and ashore, we scored three tickets. Bobby was stuck guarding the boat as someone had to, and anchored boat is even easier to steel that one parked in a dark place mounted on a trailer........, but he had the booze, so he knew we weren't going to leave him on the beach, eh? No way you wanted to ditch bobby, as he would beat the living shit out of you in a second, so we were gonna come back as soon as the show ended, we thought..
    We scored those tickets and hiked up the hill to a place called "Queen Elizabeth Theatre," it wasn't a theatre, it was a playhouse, there was a stage there, I don't know why it was called a theatre...
    Anyway, we ait the acid on the way up the hill and, after the lecture I gave the other two assholes about the difference between a theatre and a fuckin smokey hockey arena [we used to be allowed to smoke in public back then, but not to drink]... Uh, after they heard the riot act, we joined the line, already drunk and the acid was soon to come on.
    Well, we did file into the place and as soon as there, we found our seats, claimed em and then headed back out to the lounge, where we had heard there was booze.
    About the time we got back up those long stairs, passing a thousand tuxedos and gowns, holy fuck, we knew we were in the wrong place. The acid was kicking in and those gowns and tuxes were freakin us out. Never took a seat in that lounge because the creepy people were creepin us all three out. Had a drink and buggered off back down into the theater, they place was filling up with those gowns and tuxes we had seen upstairs, in the lounge. Kelly said, "Hey that fucking guy and those wierdos with him are FOLLOWING US!" I told him to shut up, that the acid still was an hour before it really did kick in and he would have to get used to it.
    We again, took our seats.
    There was fuckin piano music on the PA. PIANO???
    Oh fuck, I started to get creaped-out. Brad was fine.... I guess he didn't mind piano?
    Kelly was looking around as if we were surrounded by monsters. Brad was like a stone, had become stoic.
    Kelly had a mickey of over-proof.
    Wrong choice of drink when having ate acid, as it
    1) hurts the stomach and
    2) does absolutely no good.
    On comes Gary Newman and his band, holy fuck. There was a giant huge piece of painted up plywood or something and in it were squares cut, like the fuckin olf TV game show called HollyWood Squares, remember?
    The band, Gary Newman's band was in that setup, in these fuckin lit up cages. They didn't interact with each other, no activity at all, they were like those fuckin blue men or fuckin KraftWork or something.
    I said, oh fuck, is the whole show gonna be this get-up?
    Kelly said, Ouuurgle blurgle. And he wispered [hollered, because it was very loud] OH FUCK! Trannies! There is a thousand fuckin Drag Queens in this place, oh fuck!
    Well, a year before we three AND SuperBob had gone to see Rocky Horror Show and should have known the difference between a drag queen and a woman [or a thousand pf em] in gowns]. I was kinda feeling wierd, my belly was rumbling from booze and acid ain't so good on the belly either...
    The music was bashing and buzzing and Brad shouted, "Hey, all the songs sound the same, this sucks man!" Kelly shouted 'Wait until they play 'Cars.' Then we will go!"
    It was agonizing.
    As is their wont, one-hit-wonders usually play a whole set and wait till after the intermission before they play their one, single hit.
    My gorge was rising. Kelly was slapping at flies that weren't there and, I dunno how, but the sound of the mickey crashing to the floor got us ejected. Yep. Doormen or whatever they are called came down to find us and did so find us and threw us out. Politely, they were nice, so we didn't get a beating, besides it was a THEATRE, not a bar room, so those guys were not set up to lay the beaters on anyone.
    We had to leave the theatre.
    And they wouldn't let us up into that lounge we had found earlier, even though, by then, all the gown-clad trannies and those penguin lookin guys we had seen with their fuckin martinis and cigars, fuck, they were in there hating that fuckin show too.
    It is a goot thing that theatre was close to the waterfront and it was a good thing we had left the booze with SuperBob.
    What a crappy show and what a crappy showing.
    That was around the time I was discovering that I was NEVER gonna amount to the heights of societal leadership and greatness that all the elders were preaching at me, nor Brad, nore Kelly and SuperBob was already doomed and we and he knew it.
    We ended out that night in a old ferry that was on a dock abandoned and we looted it and discovered about a million bucks worth of booze and drugs kept in there by whoever the fuckers were that were squatting in it. Drugs, LOTS of em. Holy shit, let's get the fuck outta here, this place belongs to gangsters! So we had a short discussion and figured the gangsters, if we are caught trying to get out of here, they wouldn't, maybe, possible, kill us, and accept us as kinfolk, seeing as we took some booze and left the rest of the stuff, sort of like payment for NOT cleaning them out.......
    So, we all figured, oh shit, this is private property, this is NOT abandoned...
    We buggered off outta there, each of us with a couple bottles and none of us touched what we thought was the dope, because it was powder and there were no labels and we had all heard about what can happen if you snort something without knowing what it was.
    We piled into SS Shpinkter and as we were fucking off outta there a boat was heading inbound from an opposing direction. They were waving and flailing about. We waved back!
    ...and vectored the fuck out of there.
    Got a couple hundred bucks worth of booze and those fuckers who were squatting on that old ferry must have really appreciated that we did ONLY take some booze and that we, none of us, touched the dope we found in that refrigerator...
    So, I still hate Gary Newman, but I have good memories of the weird trip to seem him and his terrible band.

I don't know how to make this story funny.

SuperBob died while driving with Kelly about a year later, he and Kelly were drunk and on some sort of dope, I didn't ever learn. I heard that he had told Kelly to GO FASTER GO FASTER! and Kelly wasn't fast enough so SuperBob got down and stuck his paws into the pedals. And he died and Kelly almost died and went to a penitentiary for a year.

Gary Numan - Cars

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  16. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

17. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Sounds like maharavishnu [sp?] Orchestra, form Back-In-The-Day

:super:
    Too bad it is three minutes or so, that is a good tune, but needs longer lead-up to some sort of crescendo... I suppose, it is arranged differently live.

[edit]
    HAHA, funny, someone on the youtube made a comment similar to mine. Haha.

19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

20. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Nice Mc, I got a fever and the only prescription is .... more cowbell ;-)

You mentioned Mr. Peart, so hears a fantasico tune from the Mid 80's. Again play at Max volume :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-erwkhpXQ