a guy with two broken thumbs

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

This a TRUE story:

Hey guys in the town where I live there is a path by the river that I walk along usually every day, and for several years there has been this weirdo that has a habit of following people, sometimes me, along the path. Whoever this guy is he likes to come out after dark and basically he waits for someone to walk along the path and then he will start to aggressively follow that person. He has done this to me about a dozen times over the last couple of years. He also likes to stop and stare at people as if trying to challenge them in some way. I have had to watch my back for several years because of this guy who I strongly suspect is a predatory homosexual.

Well about 4 months ago I noticed that he wasn't walking along the path anymore. I thought he had moved out of town or maybe he got sick or something. And there were cops out all over the place. I got stopped by cops 3 times. Cops asking me if I had seen a white male. Cops on bikes, cops in cars driving through the park at night. Cops in cars and I strongly suspect undercover cops in unmarked cars parked in the area where this guy would stalk people, especially near this bridge. I knew something had happened. This guy must have finally attacked someone, probably somebody young or old.

Well I was in the mall and I saw this guy, the same guy. He had two broken thumbs, both of his thumbs were in braces. He looked scared. And he had grown some type of moustache and little beard. Somebody broke this guys thumbs, it was quite a site to see. For about 4 months straight this guy hasn't been in the park.

I have no idea who broke his thumbs but usually a job like that takes two guys. He must have had the fuck beat out of him first, then they broke his thumbs. It may very well have been the cops who did it. Whoever did got away with it, cuz it wasn't in the local paper. No report of an assault. If he was innocent, the cops would be asking for witnesses. Like if an innocent man in his 50's gets his thumbs broken by whoever, you would see a story in the news about it... Is it just me or when a guy gets his thumbs broken, it's because he touched somebody or molested them or something. Injuries like that are "punishment" injuries. Usually people will assault a guy to take his wallet or steal some sort of property he has, not to break his thumbs.

Who ever did probably smashed him up good, and broke his thumbs and then threw him in the river, to get rid of DNA evidence, if they were smart. I doubt anyone he preyed on would do it. Usually predators pick on easy targets, and if those victims get assaulted they will run like hell to try to get away, not many will stick around and try to break the guys thumbs. Unless he was stupid enough to pick on the wrong guy. Maybe it was a family member of a victim, I could see that happening.

[​IMG]he was wearing two of these.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You jump to conclusions a lot, eh?
    Maybe the guy was a hologram....

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hezey, I have thought about it..this guy is around 55-60 age range. He has two thumbs in major hospital-issue braces. Have you ever in your life, even heard of a guy getting two broken thumbs by accident? It just doesn't happen. You can't get two broken thumbs by getting into a car accident, lawnbowling, etc..Somebody wrecked this guy. Probably a couple of guys ambushed him.

Like I said this guy has been following me for years along a certain path that I take, for years, and then he just dissappeared but cops spent the next couple of months staking out the area and were now on the lookout and asking if I had seen a guy that fit his description. The cops were after someone in the area and it went on for months, one cop told me there was an "investigation", which means a crime had been committed.

And then he shows up in a mall, with two broken thumbs. haven't seen him on the path since. Yeah he got busted up. :nono: :zzz:

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

It was a good story, I forgot to tell you.
    I wore similar devices for carpel tunnel syndrome. It was because I have little tiny hands not suitable for bashing and banging with hand tools not meant for little tiny men.
    LOOK AT THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR, wouldn't you love her playing accordion in your washing room?

I am gonna write a story about My Favorite Local Hobo, it will be ON topic and apropos....
    Peace.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

The "follower" has been seen at the mall with devices but never again(so far) at the river walkway.

Hummm ... did you ever consider he may be the one the cops are seeking?

Could it be that "the follower" followed the wrong person and his victim reported his action but the victim's friends found him before the cops and they sent him a message, a little reminder that he should leave people alone.

Could it be the guy is a bit wacko and he was hanging-out at the park hiding from someone or persons unknown with a grudge of some kind ?

Usually a thumb-job is a polite reminder of "don't do that again" in certain family circles.... I will say no more about that.

Also some place I was told that in certain martial arts training a real quick counter strike is breaking the thumb of one's opponent. Takes less than three seconds and redirects the opponent's attention really really really quickly.

I suppose should you ever see him there again and he starts following you, take the opportunity to ask him if he wishes to have his thumbs broken again.

:cheers:

6. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

My post would have been titled......

"Kicked the shit out of a creepy dude who followed me yesterday"

Instead, we have a dicktuck thread.

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

AH, SO!
    Mac, I will shut up now...

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well my post would have read:

"Why the cops had me in the can for 24 hours because I reported some guy attacked me from behind and all they found was a dead body of some registered nut case..." so they questioned me and did a background check and all their computers said too many conflicting things so they questioned me until they called some friends of friends of mine...."

But who gives a shit what my story would be. .. I want to know about Mcloud's story and if you have better story, post it on your own thread.

9. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I can think of a couple ways to break both thumbs... car accident, bike accident... basically any time your gripping and you experience trauma

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I saw the guy again today in cinnabon. I was getting a tea, wearing my black pea coat, the one I wear when I walk in the park and alledgedly threaten dogs (not their owners) and stuff. He recognized me and spilled his coffee. All over. It fell right out of his hand, splat on the floor and he turned and left the cinnabon shop through a line of people, when he could have left through another exit by me, where I was walking in. He was shaking real bad, and his mouth was open like he was asleep on his feet....

[​IMG]

The park is real nice this time of year. Leaves are changing colour, the mornings are cool and very crisp. Exhilarating. And the heat of summer has blown off. In the evening you can go for a walk along the path and be quite free from being followed. The follower is gone, and the cops seem to have put their investigation on the backburner. Statue of retardations or somethin'

:D

Not sure what the fuck is goin on but someone really did a number on this fuckin cocksucker good. He had his thumbs in braces still, and seemed very vulnerable in his body language.

It reminded me of a story a man who used to pick up highly sensitive data for the company I worked for. I would meet him in the lobby and we would always have a little 15 minute chat about all kinds of stuff. He told me of this fuckin cocksucker wild dog that was running around through fields when he was a kid, near the farm where he lived. His dad was asking him about this dog and what it looked like and there was some sort of investigation goin on around certain parts of the area as to who owned this dog and whether it was the same dog that bit a kid.

Sound familiar?

Well his dad told him to go out and play as usual one day and his dad just kinda was keeping an eye on things and then "BANG". A shot rang out and this dog was in a heap about 50 feet away from where mr. data pick man as a boy was playing. he asked his dad why he shot the dog, his dad told him "I won't have it."

Yep.
    [​IMG]

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Why do you stalk that guy?
    ;)

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

He was followin me. Sometimes. Off and on, for years, till somethin happened. He was most likely followin other people too.

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Next time, teabag him.

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

From or to?
    Elaborate please? I am running out of imagination.....
    I just can't see the connex....
    It might be fun to find out what you mean....
    On the other hand....

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Sometimes on fridays I will drink stuff. And stuff that is supposed to make sense doesn't. I am not referring to alcohol, I am talking about concepts and Mcloudish ramblings, in the second stuff I used, not the first.

Sometimes guys like the one in the picture, who you wouldn't expect to break a guys thumbs, will. If he deems it necessary or if he doesn't want a fuckup walking around the place where his relatives go to school.

I have no idea about tea baggin, ask Uncles B.L.E. :ass: :eek:

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Well, you beat around the bush a bit, and you [I hope] changed some details so [a capable vigilante] would remain free.
    I think busting up a stalker is admirable.

Is two thumbs up inappropriate?
    :dunno: