OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late edit BUT ITS NOT FROM THE WTC.... READ MOTHER FUCKER

2. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

GET HELP MCLOUD... Tell me where you live so I can straighten you out in person... I'm in Sudbury bud... so I can make the drive... Ill do this forum that favour

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Instead, get the fuck out of this thread.

4. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Can't handle your tiny little word crumbling before your eyes??

5. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

THE BANDANA IS FROM FLIGHT 93!! ALL IT TAKES IS SOME RESEARCH AND READING FROM CREDIBLE RESOURCES. HIS RED BANDANA TRIP ISN'T EVEN FROM NY! QUIT WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS GUYS... ITS MAKING YOU RETARDED.

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I was just saying your and his bloodletting is terrible to watch. STOP getting personal. It is yechie...
    You guys acting like cousins.

7. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Its sad and pathetic to see a 40 something year old fellow Canadian making such a mockery of a tragic event... planes did crash that day and innocent people died... lots of them

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I am not making a mockery of anything. This entire thread was started by me to have a serious discussion of the events of 911.

Yes you are correct, it seems that the red bandana was from flight 93 which went down in shanksville pennsylvania, that is, if you believe that an airliner went down there at all. regardless of whether it was at the WTC or from shanksville, it is obvious to me, that the bandana is in incredibly good condition, and appears to be totally and completely undamaged.

It was the passport that was "found" in NYC in beautiful condition. There are human body parts that were blown out of the WTC buildings and tiny bone fragments that ended up in the hundreds of pieces on top of buildings, and yet a passport survives intact, while the rest of the WTC buldings were blown to dust. There is even a firefighter who claimed that after Sept 11, He could only find a small piece of a telephone about an inch big. that's all he found. Everything else was destroyed, turned to dust. Two huge buildings, everything in the buildings destroyed to total dust, except for a little piece of a telephone, and I am supposed to believe that some guys passport survived.

you mentioned earlier that the engine "It clearly came from AA flight 11 (first plane to hit) since they DO USE GE engines." The engine on murray street was clearly from the second hologram that hit WTC2. Did you look at the pic I posted? study flight paths.

If you watch the testimony of professional pilot John Lear which I provided. He says that there was simply NO WAY any aircraft went down in shanksville. The crash is totally inconsistent with the impact you would see if an airplane went down. All kinds of people saying there was no body parts, FAA people silenced by the government, etc. I dont have time to put up pictures for you, just google shanksville crash site or something.

Same story with the pentagon, there is simply no way a plane hit that building. read David ray griffin. go to patriotsquestion911.org

As far as the WTC buildings are concerned, there are 1600 Architects and Engineers who say the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. They have known this for years. These people are concerned citizens, they don't get paid to do this.
    Danny jowenko, a man who owned his own demolition company, said that WTC7 was "absolutely" brought down by controlled demolition.
    watch the 2 hour documentary "experts speak out". Yeah, thank god for youtube.

And of coure there is Niels Harrit, a chemistry professor for 40 years who ran tests on WTC dust and found nanothermate. He says there is a minimum of 10 tons of nanothermate at the WTC. It's just not supposed to be there.

paranoid schizophrenic lady

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  9. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I think devoting so much time into something does make of a mockery of that day.

“It's not what we don't know that hurts us, it's what we know that ain't so.”
    – Will Rogers

Here's a link to a chemist who refutes those nanothermite claims: err nevermind, posted wrong link and now I lost it.

But just to make a point, nanothermite doesn't have explosive properties... it produces heat and light and doesn't move objects... just sayin'

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

This thread, and the International Forum, has pretty much become a place for some folks to promote 911 conspiracy stuff. Canucks curiously over-represented ;) So don't try to use logic, let alone personal experience.

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yeah, this thread real funny....

Also real funny how it is alleged that the 757 engines flew right through the WTC building and was found on the ground... yet not only was there no holes where the 757 engines hit the Pentagon.... in fact there was no 757 hole in the Pentagon wall .. just a single small hole a few meters in diameter... funny that Rumsfeld said it was a missile that hit the Pentagon..

Funny how those nasty hi-jackers just happened to hit the side of the Pentagon that was closed for remodeling and just happened to have a minimum of personnel working there that morning... and funny how that was where exactly all the accounting files were where the GAO wanted to see all the receipts of the missing several billion dollars were....

Funny how just a few weeks before Cheney decided to change the NORAD/FAA incept procedures on wayward aircraft- how the protocols since the 1950s were working just fine about scrambling fighter jets to intercept AUTOMATICALLY any way-ward aircraft.

So Cheney orders ALL wayward aircraft interceptions orders to come from HIM only and it turns-out that the delay of that new protocol just about made it impossible to intercept those wayward aircraft that Sep. 11th...

and even funnier was when Cheney discovered that at afterburner speed the fighters could still arrive in time to intercept... Cheney gave the order to proceed at standard cruising speed... (maybe he didn't want the sonic booms to break windows of all those buildings....)

Yeah... this thread really funny....

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

14. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

What a waste of life... hours upon hours of conspiracy videos... are you serious man? At least tell me at which part of this hour long freak show proves your point.

15. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I watched some of that video... I particularly like the part where he likens the collapse of the towers to a pop can being crushed... He says that is what would need to happen for the towers to fall into their own footprint... except he laughs it off as impossible without "implosions"... well he is right only he obviously is no physics expert... The floors falling onto the floors below causes a high pressure area below them, blowing out windows on the way down (early conspirators claimed those windows blowing out were "proof" of explosions being used).... likewise, above the collapsing floors, a low pressure area is being created, explaining why the shell would be "sucked" inwards causing the building to fall into its own footprint.

I am no physics expert but I am very mechanically inclined... Industrial mechanic by trade aka jack of all trades.
    I don't need to watch videos to understand what happens to things. Some common sense can get you a long way in this world.

16. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Tell us what knocked all the lamp posts down? I can't with any certainty say what would happen when an aluminum aircraft hits a reinforced concrete wall, it possible most of it disintegrated only leaving denser materials to cause the hole (i.e. landing gear). In my opinion, the fire ball that can be seen in the only known video looks like fuel and not a missile. A missile would penetrate the target before exploding.

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Do you question any of the facts that were and have been stated by The Powers That Run The USA?... [edited] [cont]

I edited this, Mr Baked, because it was too full of bullshit. I am sorry if I got you aroused. Still I doubt The News. When I was six or seven, I loved toy soldiers, I readed stories about battles and wars and troops and I was a boy. I readed a lot more than a lot of other boys and I also knew what a animal looks like after it has been shot, so TV was not fooling me when I was presented war on The Screen. I readed about science. My fist book with NO pictures in it was in grade two, think about it. Outline Of History.... Okay there were maps and diagrams and charts.....
    Movies about war-fighting I didn't see in the theatres, except Tora Tora Tora, which EVERY kid [boy] got to see, it was part of Boy Culture, in tTe Americas, to go on Sunday matinée and see double header, Tora Tora Tora and The Dirty Dozen.
    Anyway, I don't think the attack makes any sense unless it is examined as if it were a scripted series of events being edited On The Go as live progressed while the scripts was unfolded.....
    Peace.
    [The below is from the above, formerly, allegedly]
    I question the little smirking Bush on the tv, his evil face, making scrinching expressions as he told the world, You are either with us, or against us.
    And why is it now, in the USA, Terrorist is a synonym for ARAB?

Why did the USA NOT immediately invade SAUDI ARABIA?????

That is where those attackers came from, ALL OF THEM.

There are more things missing in the puzzle than there are put together.

I doubt the story told of event by the USA government and it's [JEW] press, because I have seen, during my fifty+ years TO MUCH YANKEE MONKEY BUSINESS.

Mac jumps to conclusions sometimes, but the HOLES he sees are similar to the one's I do, and BILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE. Never mind couple thousand tradesmen and scholar, I know what I see and I know bullshit when I hear bullshit and that attack was, no matter WHO it was arranged, a set up against the USA people and their duped world [not duped for long, we are ALL learning about you, the same way we learned about 1920s 30s and 40s NAZI Deutchers and their stream of lies].

History is doomed to repeat itself, it is like Crappy Jew Hollywood and News Media, the same ideas over and over again, whatever sells. Will the USA march off to rid the world of the Untermesch?

Fuck, they already are, and they are fail and it will get worse before it gets better, think the Crusaders were a nasty bunch? Read histroy and see what happenns when Arabs get aroused. There are a LOT of them and the Islamic world looks toward the Arab world and admires it, sort of like YANKS admire Jews. This is all gonna end badly, unless USA backs off and admits it's errors to THE WORLD. It is a big tough fuck-up right now, but anyone can become unemployed and anyone who wants to start stealing and robbing when unemployed is welcome to be sought after by The Cops.
    I pray The Cops will not be Jihadis, but they might be. They seem to think so.
    USA, yield. Islam allows surrender, it is in their Holy Books, the black flag has NOT been raised ... yet, not be the Arabs or their Islamic brethren.... It is raised by The USA [you are either with us or against us].
    Pull the flag down, USA, say SORRY and give back much of the treasure you have stolen. Or relinquish it.... Soviets didn't give bad stuff when their empire caved in, the stuff was TAKEN.
    China and EU and Unaligned too can play the game as well, or better, than USA. And they are BUYING THE USA BY THE POUND. The big bully will have a lot of missiles going rusty and turning poisonous in their flooding silos after their collapse, sound familiar?

Poor Mexico

18. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I have already agreed in my very first post on this thread that I believe it is possible the events were allowed to take place by the those in power. But do not spout complete bullshit as "proof"... it only hurts your cause.

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Events au coups d'états.

20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member