OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

2. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Awesome post, I work at the Copper Cliff smelter... cool to see the stack from the air....

FYI, I have lived all over this province and I'm transferring out to Manitoba any time.... I should mention my abrasiveness here is partly due to that... drug test before leaving... no pot in 3+ weeks... makes BAKED go crazy

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hobson's choice.
    Unless you were, uh, for example, me, I threw away much money opportunity because I would not or could not go to do a job... or have a service preformed.
    :rose:

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

How about YOU tell me what knocked all the lamp posts down?

What does that mean? Do the lamp posts look like they were knocked down by an jumbo jet traveling at 180 mph ?

Ok, if the plane did not penetrate the concrete wall, where are all the parts?

Guess you didn't see all those photos and films of the wall on fire right after the explosion. The wall is intact and only after 30+ minutes of burning did the roof fall and the outer wall crumble.

So... only ONE hole in the wall, NOT TWO holes. No pieces of aircraft inside the building... no pieces of aircraft OUTSIDE the building....

THEREFORE A 757 DID NOT AND COULD NOT HAVE CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON.

5. looseleaf

Great, you're a fucking self confessed pot-head.

Thanks for wasting our time.... :zzz:

6. looseleaf

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE OF A 757 CRASHED INTO THAT WALL :

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/blue.html

7. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You mean besides the video showing it hitting and all the lamp posts bent and knocked over in its flight path? Or how about the pictures of workers picking up debris of the plane? Maybe the pictures showing the intact landing gear? Maybe the engine? The control tower audio indicating that flight was hijacked and radar of plane making a b-line for the pentagon? The eyewitness accounts? What more do you want?

EDIT: From your own photo.... I guess that generator (also in the flight path. your "evidence", not mine) banged itself up and knocked itself to the side and caught on fire all on its own.

This should shut you up for a while: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

No wreckage in or outside the building?LOL http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

When are you going to stop reaching. You can't prove shit with the wtc so you move onto the pentagon.... maybe should you smoke a joint and clear your head.

8. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

LOL Someone stereotypical, ignorant and naive (ehhmmm, like you) would think you and Mcloud are the potheads based on all the bullshit your spewing. I know many successful "potheads". Lawyers, judges, drug counsellors, social workers, even police. Get your head out of your ass.

"self-confessed", like I should be ashamed or something? pffft. Only a brainwashed american would think like that. Marijuana isn't a drug. It has zero addictive properties. Our brains have cannabinoid receptors in them for a reason. Its a plant we have evolved using. Get a life.

9. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Not sure I follow... I do have a choice... either I don't quit and have it on my record (Don't know what that would do)....I have failed other tests with other mining companies and nothing came of it)... But now I'm moving out of province and I'm not sure what their attitudes are towards it.. I don't want some ignorant asshole to stigmatize me over it (like LL). Bottom line, with pot, they can't tell when you used it... it could be years ago (if you're a fatty)

10. looseleaf

ha ha ha... thanks the typical pot-head bullshit. I have seen and heard other addicts say the same things.. talking total smack.

All you have proved is that your head is too far up your ass to ever come pull-out.

11. looseleaf

Sorry, but you are completely out of it.

The plane did not make a "b-line" for the Pentagon, it circled around in a way that many professional and military pilots said could not be done with a 757. It is physically impossible.

Also the plane came in on an angle NOT 90 degrees into the wall.

Take a good look at the only film made to the public even though there were 80+ video cameras trained on the building. Anyone who knows anything about that video says it has been photo-shopped and poorly. Totally fake fire ball.

Notice there is no measurement of the landing gear wheel shown in the photo. Notice there is only one wheel and one engine compressor and one hole- not two. If you do some investigation you would know that the engine remains of found in the building of "a GE engine" is not the same kind that was used in the 757 that allegedly crashed into the wall.

NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO LUGGAGE, NO SEAT FRAMES, NOT ENOUGH PARTS- NO EVIDENCE OF A 757 THAT SMASHED INTO THE WALL. JUST A FEW PIECES OF "PARTS THAT ARE SIMILAR OF PARTS USED IN A 757" DOES NOT CONFIRM THE 757 WAS THERE.

LOOK AT THE PHOTOS OF THE WALL RIGHT AFTER THE IMPACT AND BEFORE THE FIRE WAS ALLOWED TO BURN FOR 30 MINUTES AND THE ROOF CAVED-IN. THERE IS ONLY ONE HOLE. WHERE DID THE PLANE GO IF IT DID NOT SMASH A 757 SIZE HOLE INTO THE OUTER WALL ?????

That THC HAS FUCKED-UP YOUR HEAD PRETTY WELL .

I just hope the next industrial accident you cause you are the only one who gets hurt.

12. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

hahahaha what study supports your statement (regarding the addictivenes)? Marijuana is not physically addictive and doesn't alter reality. If it were truely addictive, I wouldn't be able to function. I've smoke it for years and years and years without missing a day and can stop in a heartbeat when I need to and still function the same as i usually do. No withdrawal symptoms. period. Any addictiveness or side-effects is all in your head. So if your weak-minded, sure, you may "feel" withdrawal. Any links to any mental problems resulting from pot use are preexisting. I know some people personally who are schizophrenic and the pot only made it obvious. People are pretty good at hiding whats going on in their heads... pot makes it harder to hide... I see why you don't like it. I smoke weed because it helps me sleep better after a hard day of work, I eat better, and calms me down and helps me not get upset and punch little tools like you in the mouth. Your head, your ass. I haven't said anything on these forums that isn't true.. what a hypocrite you are. Fucking spewing bullshit from the mouth. Fact of the matter is I don't do any drugs. Not even alcohol, which is very addictive and much more harmful. Ever heard of anyone consuming too much weed and dying? Pot doesn't impair your abilities, people are able to drive and smoke, never hear of anyone causing accident because of weed. Unlike you, I educate myself on things. I know the effects of allllll drugs. I don't want to devolve too much personal info on here but my wife is a social worker. Your such a tool, I wish I could meet you for myself... must be such a wiener. You can go back to learning from movies and videos now.

13. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

People who consume pot are much safer workers, they think twice, then a third and maybe even a fourth time before performing any task. Anyways, we've already concluded you're an ignorant, brainwashed piece of work.

You haven't said anything about the eyewitness accounts? All your BS is circumstantial... anyways, your obviously too thick in the skull and your head wedged so far up your ass you'll never be open to real truth and facts. i'm done here, what waste of time trying to help someone that is in obvious need of it.

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

About the pot, I wouldn't go as far as to say that it doesn't impair driving abilities. It does make your reaction time a lot slower.

I would not consider it any more dangerous than alcohol.
    There are cases of people being "addicted' to THC, although whether it's physical or mental is not really important for the ones in question, for them the outcome is the same.

All in all there are a lot more people in the world addicted to alcohol and this addiction is a lot more dangerous to them and their environment than the supposed addiction of any THC user.

I'm with B4K3D on this one, I've also smoked a lot, maybe not everyday, but it's been some, I do not feel any need to do it, I have long periods (in years) when I do not smoke, just because there's no occasion, even if I had the stuff laying around the house.

Sorry for the OT, just felt B4K3D could use a hand on this one.

15. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Well thanks, someone with some sense. But I have to disagree about the reaction time thing (at least for me)... maybe in some or most people... but Pot is unique like that.. that is to say, the experience is unique to the individual.

There is no evidence that its physically addictive... it is all mental... but anything can become an "addiction". If it doesn't interfere with everyday life and responsibilities then you can't say its an addiction. There are no pot users in rehab... except for the odd adolescent who is either court ordered or forced by their parents and most are laughed out of the place by real addicts... ask a real addict about it, they'll tell you.

Pot makes me very focused, so I honestly can say that I drive better, take fewer risks and all around more alert. Not to mention all the studies that suggest it has health benefits, one of which is preventing Alzheimer's (ironic huh?).

Looseleaf is either some dumb teenager, or some moron who has never experienced life outside the movies or his computer screen. Time to grow up.

16. looseleaf

Yeah yeah yeah whatever. You are just another fucking pot-head puke.

Just remember this if you can:

IF there is an industrial accident caused by you in Sudbury, better hope it's not any of my family there is involved.. I am not a person you want to meet. Especially if it involves injury to my family.

:D

17. looseleaf

Hey no problem with me al.

However drug addiction, in any form is still drug addiction, be it alcohol or pot.

and yes, there are responsible ways of being addicted but very few people are in control to that extent. The vast majority will screw-up sooner or later.

18. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Who's your family? I'll injure them alright.... I DO want to meet you.

19. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You're such an ignorant little fuck, I doubt you have family here, since a good portion of people enjoy their pot here. Like I said, even the police.

20. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Oh ya, at one point I was responsible for the guys going underground up (or is that down to) 4500 metres... the pothead performing hoist inspections.... no hoist failure on my watch... just because I smoke weed doesn't mean I'm not MORE observant than anyone else.. especially since the majority are drinkers and are hungover in the morning. And my vision 20/13. Go get your binoculars to see what I see, bud. In fact, I bet your IQ is significantly lower than this pothead... hows that feel exactly? Just realized I've been using a word you're probably too ignorant to have understood.

IGNORANT:
    1.lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2.lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3.uninformed; unaware.
    4.due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.