OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Sleep it off before you make me do something stupid.

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Knock each other silly if you like, but family should be off limits. :nono:

3. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Dude, you don't know who the fuck your getting it into with... If you do indeed have family here, I'm almost certain they know who I am. I have a reputation around here not for starting fights but for finishing them. Know how many fuckheads like you talked big and tried to fuck with me. I'll let you have the first shot, I always do.

Your part of the minority now with your attitude towards pot in the states. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc6_1318922191
    All you're presidents, past and present, have used marijuana... did you know it was legal up to the 1930's? In the early United States it was the biggest crop produced, bigger than corn and all other food goods. George Washington grew it in his own yard! Your founding fathers would be disgusted by your ignorance.

I keep going back to this pot issue because it only shows how fucking stupid you are and how that makes anything you say regarding 9/11 even more questionable.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  4. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You're right and its not something I would seriously do, I just really want to meet this little pig-fucker. How can someone be soooo ignorant to facts? How? I didn't think such a person existed. A guy who is trying to sway people to his beliefs of 9/11 can be so close-minded is, well, mind-boggling.

5. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Been on the subway in New York Lately? here's what you'll see. :deal: :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Recently, I had the great fortune to have a revealing conversation with 37-year structural engineer Steve Dusterwald, one of more than 50 experts featured in the new AE911Truth DVD, 9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out.

Dusterwald grew up in Woodhaven, a middle-class neighborhood in the borough of Queens in New York. “After high school, I had a full four-year scholarship to Cooper Union College in Manhattan, a small school with an acceptance rate of about 8% of those who take the application test,” he said. Dusterwald was always interested in engineering; one of his favorite pastimes as a youngster was building with his erector set.

Dusterwald remembered feeling that something was really odd about the way the WTC skyscrapers fell on September 11, 2001. “It did not fit what I know from my 37 years experience as a licensed structural engineer,” he said.

“ It takes real courage to stand up for the truth… ”

The lack of preservation of evidence was the most egregious thing Dusterwald noted early on. In his past experience, every event involving an aircraft crash or a building failure was investigated carefully with systems put into place developed to protect forensic evidence. “First they would cordon off the whole area, take pictures and carefully mark all material removed from the site, so that the forensic experts could determine how the failure happened,” he recalled. “After 9/11, they were just carting stuff away as fast as they could.”

Dusterwald referred to the massive fire engulfing almost every floor of the 44 story Beijing CCTV high-rise as one of almost a hundred in these types of buildings that prove that steel-framed skyscrapers cannot collapse due to fire

Although the WTC catastrophe left Dusterwald feeling something was just not right, doubting the official story required letting go of some very deeply held beliefs. Thus, like many other people, he pushed those doubts to the back of his mind and went on with his life.

A few years later, he was persuaded by a friend to watch the film, 911: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction with Richard Gage, AIA. After watching the demise of WTC Building 7, the third skyscraper to be destroyed that day, Dusterwald realized that its destruction was unquestionably the result of a controlled demolition. He signed the petition for a new investigation immediately.

AE911Truth interviewed Dusterwald last Summer for the “Experts Speak Out” film that will be released in its final version this month. In that interview, Dusterwald discusses how modern structures are designed with the characteristics of elasticity and plasticity to prevent building failure. “An office fire, even one consuming several stories, should not harm the structure of a modern steel-framed building,” he explained.

[​IMG]
    Dusterwald referred to the massive fire engulfing almost every floor of the 44 story Beijing CCTV high-rise as one of almost a hundred in these types of buildings that prove that steel-framed skyscrapers cannot collapse due to fire

“It would be impossible for an airplane impact, or the resulting fire, to cause fatal structural damage to a modern steel-framed high-rise building,” Dusterwald added. “Airplanes are as light as possible, a thin metal shell over ribs with holes cut in them to eliminate all unnecessary material.”

The latest ad campaign, saturating NY TV airwaves, from RememberBuilding7.org features Dusterwald and other technical professionals questioning the official 9/11 story.

We also discussed the biggest obstacles to getting an unbiased investigation of the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. Dusterwald noted that many people refuse to even look at the evidence. “It takes real courage to stand up for the truth right now,” he said. “If we accept the science and doubt the official story, we are likely to be called nut cases.”

Despite the personal attacks, Dusterwald remains undeterred. “I can’t NOT stand up! What is happening is too outrageous, and the perpetrators have to be brought to justice.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/jayroc

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

RIP Alberto Rivera 1935 - 1997
    "They poisoned him and I am 100 per cent sure of that," - wife Nury Rivera

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gingerbread masons holding a compass, square and the letter "G", note aprons.

These people are absolutely insane

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. looseleaf

As in any serious investigation, the more discoveries the more the evidence

directs investigators to the truth. In this case the more discoveries and examining all the evidence that was ignored, people see that the official story is NOT THE TRUTH.

Even now nearly 48 years after the murder of JFK we see conclusive evidence that EVERYTHING people were told WERE LIES.

We see there was a greater conspiracy including persons in the Secret Service and agents within the government were involved in the murder of JFK and of others after the fact in order to protect those involved.

I am sure when the last of the co-conspirators of the JFK murder and effective coup of the US gov. have died, we will hear most of the real story.

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Oh? Remember the Maine?

17. looseleaf

Yes, as a matter of fact I do......

the Gulf of Tonkin, the Lincoln murder, the burning of the Reichstag, the Korean War... the U2 shoot down, Angola, Panama, John Lenon, Reagan, Nicaragua...

Oklahoma City, Pan Am Lockerbie.... Iran-Contra, Watergate, Billy Sol Estes, The great Sakaleen shoot down KAL 007..... Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, George Wallace....

Smedley Butler's book....

that lone nut Serbian .... blah blah blah........

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

20. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member