Wish List...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mostar, Oct 30, 2011.

1. mostar

mostar Active Member

Hi all pilots

I was finding a new RPS list, when i remember that:

Since i started fly here in 2001 (yeah, my squad have 10 years of Freehost), a lot of pilots talk about "AVRO-Lancaster".

Oh guys, we just have one type of b-17, b-24 and PE-8 on RED BUFFs . Another BUFF in game would be great... :@prayer:

Even running all time from fighters pilots, this BUFF was a wish of all bomber pilots...

This BUFF seems a PE-8 with a b-24's tail. Good Eggs.

[​IMG]

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Well with B17, B24 and Pe8 (which should not even be in the game in the first place) it's not really needed is it?

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

:eek: wow! I'm actually having to agree with al !!!!

:D

4. mostar

mostar Active Member

Again...

This game change so many time because things that "are necessary, aren´t necessary, reds are stronger, golds are stronger, that plane should be this way, that plasne shoudn´t be this way", that we are 10 pilots on line.

My sugestion is: don´t change any plane (like that version that limit of alt of b-17 and b-24 was 20 kfts). Add something new.

Just a sugestion.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Make a wbfh launcher that works inside of a VM or in some other emulator [or not emulator, ea, WINE [Wine Is Not An Emulator]. Then this sim would/could never die.

I have and have had and used a few old classic apps n games that I don't have and use not because I can't get em, but because they won't run. BoB. MS CFS.... Harpoon.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

YEAH !!! BoB was a cool game, even if the graphics suck by today's standards.... and Harpoon was cool too !!!!

Sure would be good if someone out there could convert these .. ugh... "classics" into some machine independent code..... or rather platform/OS independent....

I would hope that someone out there would just take the old SWOTL and update the graphics even a little... maybe even tweak the AI opponents to be better.....

I guess all us old timers can just dream......

:alc:

7. boa

boa Well-Known Member

lol, Mostar is alive!:cheers: :cheers:
    And, I agree with him;)

8. isaev

isaev Well-Known Member

Many people already told this to developers...

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Look who's talking! :p You've been dead for what, two months? %)

10. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Some planes NEED changes. First (rough ones) and all should be agree about that, then fine tuning where is most of the problems imo. As I always point to -------> zeke (paper plane) here is uber. We have too much planes (some planes ppl never fly). Jets why??? we don't need them!!!!
    As I see there 3 choices old WBFH, THWB and IL2WB, which to chose? for me at the moment WBFH and THWB if you assk why cos IL2 is to complicate, cant fly with mouse (or need a lot of addon programs to simualte jostick), and point is 3 games from WB original separate ppl if we want full server we have to unite in develop one, rest is waste of time and ppl resource.

11. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Well Said :super: I agree offer one arena, bring back the other pilots in other combat flight sims and we can battle like the old days. I agree but easier said then done. :)

12. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Only adwantage of WBTH and IL2 is better graphic then WBFH, no one change FM and no problem to instal on win7 :)