Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Long time no see. Anyone remember muah? Hopefully I get another computer one day ive been dieing for some airtime.

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Hey Allsop, make sure to enter around 12PM-7PM (EST) best times I've found that atleast another pilot will be on to do battle with, after that it's a lonely virtual world.

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Sad. The games dieing huh?

4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Heey allsop! Long time no see! Puters are pretty cheap these days.....ebay :mafia:

It's been dying but, exec/al/bimbom/fas are breathing new life into it.

Was just flying tonight and the Ghosts were porking fields but left after a short time. Was talking to buck though and he said this last Tuesday there were 24 people on. :fly2:

5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Hey I'm still here as well as others. it's just if FH would have an easy to navigate and download feature for new folks/pilots with the right IP number things would pick up I'm sure. Warbirds hit a home run when they designed this game way back when. So I'm staying until another similar combat flight sim is available. Okay I'm going to sleep now to much Blackberry brandy and an awesome Sabres Hockey game and good friends make a tired bullet :) night all :)