Cheaters?

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by grobar, May 19, 2001.

1. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Yesterday several planes (Laggs and Is) fought quite long time well inside CV acks.

I know only the names of beermn and serks since they appeared in my gunstat.

Maybe they are great aces and very skilled ack-evaders but:

1. they fought with our zekes - this means they couldnt make ack-evading maneuvers at least while they fired at me.

2. ack fire concentrated on them, at least on my FE, looked like thick wall

3. they were 0.2km-0.5km for 5min and more and apparently didnt suffer any damage.

------------------
    Генерал-майор (Air Commodore) grobar, Axis Foreign Volunteers
    "Nationalists of all countries - UNITE!" ;) Our site!!!

2. jagd

jagd Active Member

Take it easy Gro. It's not cheat. It's well known CV position bug - CV has different coordinates at different FE, sometimes this difference become huge. You saw fight over CV. This guys saw fight over clear sea and CV somewhere around.

1 person likes this.
  3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

1.I've been vulched when landing to CV. The skies were black from shell explosions. But these folks went away untouched.

2.We take off from CV. Actually, I take off from CV and see 10:00 d25 a strange group of icons. Getting closer, I see my squadmates taking off from the invisible runway.

Summary: this is a bug.

4. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

I hear this for first time!

But frwind and others were attacking cv at more or less the same time and they were attacking the CV i was taking off from.

(at the very that time ack may have left the fighters to aim at TBFs but it was only 1 min out of the many).