New home, what ya think Mac?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Dec 20, 2012.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

What is wrong with this house?

Sorry, it just has been buggin me.
    Was posted to me. Spam real estate sales from some third-fuckin-rate third-world shit-hole.

Some fancy fuckin architect designed it.
    And his cousin/brother is sellin it.
    What a con.

Mac, would you be ashamed to show that thing?
    Anyone else have a brain here and can spot the glaring flaw?
    Please agree with me:
    That thing would never get built here.
    But maybe in Warzonestan or fuckin Hunkiria, yeah, sure.
    %)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Sort of nice if you own everything in a 2 kilometer radius from the place. personally I would have dug into the hill more and have only the glass showing and then put a slight angle to the glass and have it mirrored so most views would reflect the grass and the place would be nearly invisible. This way it's poorly defensible.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

A hundred people have readed it. Nobody but LL has tried to answer.
    Take your time ;)
    Either a hundred looked over the post and pshawed.
    Or a hundred are thinking about it.
    But a hundred took the time to look.

So, if a hundred read it and nobody answers, does that mean I have just taunted a hundred people to think outside their box?

I hope so.
    I am a fuckin Einstein and you should all send me money.
    No really.

:rtfm:
    [Hezey's Consulting, BC, Canada]

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I would be happy to show and sell a home like that to the chinese people that make every pair of shoes for sale in Canada.

I would particularly enjoy setting up a video camera in the exact location that the pic was taken, and then trekking up to the base of the forest and starting an avalanche in the winter time and watching it build to about 15 feet of raging snow hell and take out the entire glass main floor, with them eating paki pizza and watching hd tv.

"Oh fuck!! Run!! white man he make avalanche, we must go now!"

after the main floor got taken out, they'd be crushed by the upper floor, like taking the baloney out of a sandwich and just having two pieces of bread.

where is this from anyway? switzerland or something? maybe it's the guest house for david hasselhoff that black hornet built, lol.

No privacy at all, and it's foundation is most likely retarded too. It looks like they put some kind of gravel stone perimeter around three quarters of the building to stop the erosion that would definately take it's toll on a house built on a hill like that.

(Oh by the way, thanks for tellin me about maple creek not.
    I was gonna move here)

back on topic: uhh this house is dumb. I wouldn't buy it. only a damn fool would. or a swiss fella that has lived on hillsides his whole life..

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Supplementary:
    I recommend you contact Chris Constantine (gorilla199) on youtube and see if he would be so kind as to comment on WHY someone would build a home such as that on a hillside, and what his opinion is on the actual home itself as well.

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

See the slashed looking slashes there laterally cut along the slope?
    In the other picture not the one below,. stupid!
    K, see them now?
    Those are from a colony of sidehill gougers:

[​IMG]
    sidehill gougers adult and pup.

Sidehil gougers
    move into a moraine and they look for cleared land, which could be pasture, or could be clear-cut or even a denuded, seeping mass of mud, covered with fast growin winter rye grass!! Which looks really pretty on springtime, when the house is finished being built, see?
    Yeah..
    Soon, those lateral signs of a sidehill gouger's work, called, ha. gouges, begin to form on the hillside.

They cause cause mudslides.
    Fucking viscous beasts.
    Okay, now ya know.

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Mudslides was my first guess, guess it doesn't count now :)

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Why is that? I mean why not? I mean, sure you get a prize if you reckoned before told,
    I think mac gets a prize too.
    LL? Well ya sure are a clothes horse gun toten thinkin about how pretty it is or in't and how you would arrange it more prettier and defencabler.
    What is that, French?

Here is yer prize:

:)

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Sidehill gougers can be taken care of with a cheap .22. I used to take care of groundhogs in sunderland ontario with a .22. I lso used to pour gas in one end of the hole and then take a lit newspaper and blew them up when the fumes hit the other entracnce.
    I AM Drunk.

It doesn't matter.

now please listen up hez. the groundhogs and other lemmings etc. might be bad. but the flela who made that house is just fuckin dumb period, I think we all agree I mean Loosleleaf you and me.

take a look at the tow pointed things that are stickin WAY out over the building, like 3 or 4 feet . there are two of them. This guy thinks he has designed a new sort of of invention or somethin. STRAIGHT below it you see a pit of rocks, boulders..two of them..SEEE?

the rain hits the roof..it collects into the eavestrough and then it gets dropped 3 or 4 feet away from the building into some rocks. california ranch style homes have BIG overhangs to keep ain away from the foundation and sun out of the windows, a good design. SWISS homes are similar, the have big overhangs for the same pupose, and those homs in quebceec are made by people who understand to make a fuckin roof THICK so the snow wonmt melt and it will pile up hundreds of pounds on the roof all winter long..idiots saysc"oh that house is coverewd in snow, it must be cold.." no, it is warm, snow is an insulator, ask the alaskan husklies I had to sleep with OUTRdoors north of algonqiun park where tom thomspn drowned Imean sleep outside, in the winter, with dogs chained to trees. idont mean sleep like having sex with dogs (hi uncles) ;-)
    This is to avoid erosion.

NOW LET me tell you how fuckin dumb this guy is.
    First, a proper eavestrough will take all the water and dump it 10 feet away down the side of the hill in a long pipe, like 40 feet long, undergound.
    this guy cant even spell eavstrough.

dont laugh, im drunkn.

seriously, as a realtor i would not have anything to do with this house. we have papers called SPIS sellers property inmf sheet or somethin. it is a fuckin minefild this house is trouble.

look at how fuckin BAD the water removal sytem is.
    he's got tw 4 foot cocks stickin out oover the side of the house and straight below these two things, he's got a pile of big rocks..he figures that the rain water is gonna fall straight down 25 feet onto these rocks. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. can you say windy day? how about ICE COVERED ROCKS that won't let water pass? in addition to that he has smaller gravel stones, like a force field around 3 sidews of the house. I will give credit where it is due, THAT is a good idea, but he is playing pee pee cock instead of big gorilla cock. when he sees his house slipping down the fuckin mountain, he is gonna say, OHHH fuck, I should have put a lot more stones, like 10 feet wide and 25 feet deep, instead of playing around like a fuckn goof, and making it 5 iniches deep (see pic) by all appearances the gravel at the fron t of the house is not going to carry water away to the left and right sides of the house, it is gonna pool there and maybe eevn flow over the stupid boy scout ground sheet and into his living room. this guy thinks is gonna save his home. he should go to blue mountain on the slide ride in collingwood to find out how to get things to actually fuckin WORK.
    below that pile of gravel, he has some sort of plastic non biodegradable plastic stuff that will carry the water away from the foundfation. As sson ashe gets any kind of real ice and snow this guys whole planis doomed. lmfao

:@popcorn:

THER are people in this world who are dumb/ they build houses on floodplains. i can show you pics. did you ever see 2001 when the monket smashes the bones, cuz he fugered out he doesnt have to wait for the water buffaslo to die, he can just beat the shit out of them whenever he wants and have dinner? some people alive havent reached that stage, but they own tvs and get jobs on assembly lines

i get presnts from business associates sometimes booze this time og year
    THIS MEANS THERE IS NO WEEPING TILE. whatever.

oh happy note: meerrry chrustmas

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  10. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Probably already been answered, but...

Is it just an optical illusion, or does the guy have the eavestroughs trying to empty themselves going uphill? Does it have a basement? If so, he just fucked up big time by dumping the water on the uphill side, which would then flow directly into the basement, if it flows at all. First floor probably gets flooded for the same reason. Also, I hope it sits on some piling and not just some large chunk of concrete. If not, I want to see the youtube of it sliding down the hill.

11. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Hey Brother Mumble !!!

Good to see your post !

Take care !

:cheers:

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[OT God damn it]

I don't think I can send this off to someone without a citation.
    I just copypasted the thing, I do not know who is the creator of the picture, so Chris would having nothing to do with it, eh?
    See, the picture is originally, someone's property. uh, copyright.
    Perhaps Chris has a software that can search through jpegs' pixels and find the thing, eh? SO he can cite it while he is referencing it as the subject in one of his half-right youtube posts.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012