Another silly structure

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Feb 4, 2013.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

nice place to hangout on a rainy night.
    not sure if whats holdin it up is strong enough.
    still nice. no property taxes :p

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

DON"T LOOK, this is my answer. So, dummies: See if you can see what I see first, or what Mac sees....:rtfm: Then look below so you can exclaim, Eureka, or somethin.

---------------------------------------------

The Tree Is A cedar.

That is a motel.
    I wondered what is holding the thing onto the tree. a steel band, or nylon, gonna rub on the cambium of the tree and kill it. I give the setup one good windstorm and the tree is gonna be killed from the effects of the tree-house torquing on the steel or nylon ribbon and, uh, scratching the cambium all so the tree dies, I already said that.
    And if it is held on by sturdy spikes, think about it: That is tree is ceder.....
    And too, a cedar has roots only on the surface of soil, only on suface, they don't go down, into the dirt, just sit there, atop, so the cedar won't take wind very well, not al all. So depednin on which way the hurricane blows, that tree could be a big mast with a wood-lookin tree-house main-sail.
    Looks like the braches looming above are kinda wimpy, so the tree has been spiral pruned, which is a good thing, because cedar may be light when it is kiln dried, but it is heavy as hell when green, fallin onto those stairs or the tree house, and limbs don't snap off and fly, they hang on their crotch and whip downwards, given the tree-house a good fuckin whack, or anyone tryin to get [up?!] down the stairs, or blockin those stairs. Oh I see some lawsuit trollin and underemployed lawyers already drawin up they bids for the motel owner...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

fuck all that, I'd still go for a night or two in that thing :)

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Piss out the window?

In the summer, cedars drop their old leaves. The get really squishy-like on a mesh stairs, slippery. when ya are drinkin the beer ya had to hall up there, you gonna have to piss, and that means in a bucket, out a window or walk down those stairs, with all the crap fell from the tree, onto those stairs, oooh, with dew and pissin rain to make em slippery.
    What is keepin the whole set-up from keelin over to the left, I mean, how much does a wood frame treehouse weigh? Couple thousand pounds? More? And lightenin strike's gonna be a blast with those two fuckin angled columns on an angle there, see? They got steel in em, that means, the lightning strike gonna travel down that tree trunk, notice the wirin in the tree house, jump to the wirin, cool, eh?, and zap every asshole in the tree-house.
    :cool:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Mac is thinkin,
    "I ought to hire this Biles guy, or pay him to keep him the fuck away while I am makin a sale"

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[Bump]
    Here is another structure designed by a moron.
    [​IMG]