Biles was a liar

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, May 17, 2013.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

And he oversold his skillz.
    Remember biles? Remember wulfie? remember the others who I can hardly remember? Oooh, not because they weren't worthy, but because of my memory being even to this day, fucked right up from my strokes.
    And while I was having stokes and heart attacks, ol wulfie was busy dying from cancer.
    FUCK.
    We men should be a bit more honest with each other, but we always gotta have a Saturday night special in our boot, or a shiv... just in case. FUCK
    I kept my powder drie and now, when I could really use it, it has turned into a cake.
    I miss wulfie.
    And wish I could go back and start again.
    Mental problems.
    they are remedied now. But my heart is gonna stop before my time. Too bad.
    Sorry everyone.

[I am not even drunk]

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hard to believe wulf is gone. he was funny. the way we would close a field and then he would lose it when there was no li driver. he would say
    -wulf-:f22 needs li!
    -wulf-: DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

was very funny. I would take the li and crash 1/2 way to the field cuz I was laughing so hard. Then it would reup before I got the second li trip finished. He would say:
    -wulf-:reds are braindead!Oh yeah I laughed hard from wulf. Biles was in 403 squad right? with acadia and buzz and kokanee and mcloud and some others? I think you and me are the only guys in the entire world that even come here anymore? :super:

PS let me know when you're close to death, ill turn my PM on (maybe)

http://www.trannyblocker.com/picstopper.exe.installed=yes

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I prolly won't know it is coming. As hearts that have silver dollar sized scabs on them, usualy don't wither away, they go with a bang.
    I have no worries.
    I am just, like many people do, counting coup. Nver mind webster's that is NOT enlgish, it is merican.
    It is not just about one's honour, it is also about one's dis-honour.
    Man I have made so many mistakes dealing with humans and I hated having to even consider them except as something that either got in my way or gave me a [deleted].
    And there is a lot more to humanity and society that looking for things to fuck or fuck up.

http://www.gorillacockblocker.com/picstopper.exe.installed=yes
    Warnig, bitblocker requires this running at boot or else your windows updates will be halted and your account nill.
    Please reinstall windows.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i remember that 403's CEO reported to me that wulfie has handed a pulverizer to you, which you renounced to return... and 403's CEO quit FH when i banned both of you for a week or two.
    it was wulfie, wasn't he?

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I do not understand all of what you wrote there.

Wulfie got into my weak spot. I didn't know he had even used a computer for about the first five years I knew him [we were at the same job] He never said anything about that or flight sims. I saw his model airplanes at a party at his house one time. SO I knew he liked planes.
    It wasn't until after he died that I discovered he was some sort of an online dogfight hero in more than one AC simulator. I must have said that I was notoroius in WBFH and was trying to talk him into joining. And he thought, what a way to pull a fast one on Brad, I won't tell him I am a fucking AC Sim hotshot. And for the years we played together he never told me why he got so good so fast. I had been working on sucking for many many years on many many sims. And he made me feel like a fool.
    The only time I ever shot that guy down was either on a bounce [rare] or while I was 'training' him for those two or so weeks, in the beginning, when he was a _poor little noob._

I found out about his secret life as an ace when I exchanged emails with the two boys he mentored who wanted to know more about him.
    The boys told me he was a crazed killer in ten sims. And didn't I know, Hoooo Hhahaha, Brad, that must have been funny. Hooohooo haaaahaaaa.

So, He came over to my house and gave me beer and smokes so I could show him how to set-up warbirds and FHclient. I did. And then he said, show me a couple tips in H2H.
    So I did.
    He worked me for a con.
    He joined WBFH and turned into a fucking killer in about two weeks.
    I asked him, what gives? And he told me he didn't use trim.
    Oh.
    The guy had a Serbian sense of humour.
    [Oooh, yeah he was 215cm tall, weight in at about 150Kg, had tattoos in his neck and a Mohawk haircut and used to jokes at work about how many bullets does it take to kill a hundred Croats?.... and shit like that. Until the boss told him to stop it.
    Another put-on. He didn't give a fuck about his parent's homeland.
    He was a lot fucking smarter then he looked and acted, a LOT.
    And didn't just make a fool out of me.

I think the only thing I could give him as well as he gave me was flame in here.
    And you put a stop to that flame. which is the right thing to do, but it made me hate going into arena with him near, as I could not hardly match him in the sim, but I could roast his balls in a flame war. Until...
    But was banned for a while and had to stop. Ooooh those were childish times.

.:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  6. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Why biles was? Did he die?

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Why biles was.

What you mean.
    Did Biles die? Yeah. I guess so. Biles hid for a couple years, playing as kdjfhor htupe or tpogb, bndft and mgptg, recal? No, I bet not. You only noticed me sometime I would say hi just before logging off and getting another user name.
    I didn't like to be flamed in the arena. That was what the forum was for... uh.
    Hezey came around when I noticed That Wolfie guy wasn't online.
    So I used Hezey and didn't know what the fuck happened to 'wulfie.' he was up in a small town up in BC.
    I didn't know he had croaked until a mutual friend told me a year or so ago.

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

ALW:

Windows 8 now.
    AFAIK, the threesome, FHL + WB2.77 + Windows8 do not jive well with one another.
    The win7 box is a file server in a dark cold room I don't like to do things inside.
    SO no, I can't use the windows 7 box, as it isn't a windows 7 box anymore and the new PC has some compatibly problems with windows 7. Works fine with windows8.
    I suppose I could install the vista came with my laptop and use it for wbfh.
    IF.
    It is a job to do and then I would have another PC with no reason to live except a single game.
    And then I would go through all that so that all my eggs will drop to the NE while I am driving a buff.
    I don't want to deal with the eggs thing. It really pissed me off.
    And fighters, well, I have had two heart attacks and I know why I had them.
    It was becuase there were certain things I did that got my heart working at full throttle.
    So I try to take things a bit easier now.

Perhaps if I learned some simple things that I missed learning many many years ago, I culd cruise into a dogfight and relax.
    And as things were last year and year before, when I tried, the eggs were off target and still I had heart disease and still do.

I was thinking, yeah, I love the Pe2. But the dambed eggs were off, as I mentioned above.

If I can make this box host WBFH and not have eggs off-target to the NNE every single drop.....
    If I could use the sim for fighter work, like jabo, I would, but I want to have some confidence, see?
    And your offer is so cool.

I can shoot, at least.
    [nevermind the the nav lights]

http://youtu.be/CPCyDtqn6qs

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  9. tazman88

tazman88 Well-Known Member

What is your speed when you release the eggs? Is bombsight deviation 0 when you drop?

Also, what sim is that in the youtube wideo?

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The bomb site is calibrated. Low speed. Neither decelerating nor accelerating any alt.
    I tried to get as slow as I could before dropping. At low alt, ya don't want to do that to a living field. But I was struggling to discover why it was all fucked up.
    OFFLINE IT WAS FINE.
    I tried to crawl in at stall speed, from ten miles away, just to make sure all my ducks were in a row.
    I have gotten not so bad at the timing, you know, how long it takes to finish a pass, then do 180, then slow down, then calibrate the sight then drop the eggs and see each of them drift. They would be off target at a angle and the angle would be the same each time, so off X distance and X degrees. I do not recall if the angle of error varied from logon to next logon, or PC restart/reboot.
    But I wasn't hitting things that I should have. I may suck, but I am a veteran player, and I mean veteran.

. CONSISTENTLY. And when I bitched about it nobody could or would offer anything more than the questions you have.
    This grandfather already knows how to suck eggs. ;)
    I have used WBFH since [the 90s?......:rtfm:] way back. Bomb drift had never happened to me before last year. Or was it 2011? Not sure.
    But I went through all the work of making WBFH useable, got everything all tuned and then began play and those eggs didn't behave.
    Other players were pissed off that I was dropping the ball.
    The sim in the film is X-Plane 10
    See the shot? Hehe. Rudder-work is essential in good shoting eh? Ha.
    But I like the snoopy plane so it just makes a rattling sound and frightens other players.
    :flyer:

PS: X-Plane is worth every penny.
    Ya have to RTFM.
    Once you can navigate through pref-light check [if you don't, you will auger in] the planes feel very VERY natural. They side slip, they can be ripped to pieces in wake turbulence, so that Jet Liner might like like something fun to tag along with, but it could also tip you over ...
    Turbulence is cool.
    When the sim was new to me, I was puttering along and a bird flew into my face and scared the shit out of me.
    It wasn't real, it is just a sim, but man, it was real looking.
    I managed to land.
    That was back in X-Plane 4 or something, when I first got the sim.
    Bird strikes are pretty real. SO is wake turbulance.
    I still have a lot to lean in the Avionics and ATC procedures. I think everything will be better once I can have total freedom of motion viewpoints. You know the thing I am talking about?
    I want that so I can click buttons and turn knobs easily.

Ah nevermind. Time to go to sleep now.
    Gnight

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well hezy, I remember when you starting bringing up this problem. You also were mentioning that you saw dots on the radar hanging there for extended times and then disappeared. I've seen that happen for years. Figured it was some anomaly. Similar to seeing my ID still on the arena list after exiting the game.

As for the bomb dropping issues, I never encountered any of those issues. I rarely carry out extensive bomb runs but, when I do, I do a sloppy job but, misses I make I know I caused. Honestly who in their right mind can expect a bomb to have pin-point accuracy from what, 12,000ft+ :dura: Flying slower does not help, it makes it worse. It's timing. My only answer to what's causing issues on your end is lag. Or, maybe you're having some other physical problem. :@drunk: :joystick: :fly2: I came to that conclusion, not out of spite but, because I noticed you were only flying snoopy planes or other easy planes because of modeling issues the WBFH team isn't addressing. This is the same thing I've seen with other veteran users as well. Maybe it's an age thing or, maybe it's being spoiled by rookie skilled "simulators" that have built in handicaps for console and smart phone gamers. :dunno: I honestly think it's the latter. I've noticed when combating some regulars from the IL2 side, they seem to have trouble competing in WBFH. They had the right idea or intentions but, seemed to forget some general basics. :eek:

When flying in AH and WB from total sims, I noticed there are some good pilots but, they are so arcade driven, they don't put the aspect of reality into the game to make it fun. They die easily. They remind me of those earth worms from Texas...so docile and slow but, then you touch them or pick them up and they jump around amazingly, and yes, still die. (Earthworms don't do that here in ND.)

Well, I guess some guys do that in WBFH too. Usually opponents I have in my hands, I just sit back and laugh to myself and say, "don't run and warp-roll, you'll just die tired". It's like a cat messing around with a poor mouse that can't get away. Just torture it for a little while. I do that for fun now days in the TA (Test Arena) Maybe it's more like fishing. You let the fish fight, jump and run, and tire and, then I just reel them in. :D

Besides, total sims indicates their target age group is....12 to 45. :mafia: Hahah! Guess I have 6 years left before I can't handle it anymore. :D

12. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

I mean why do you say biles was. Not biles is?

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

After Biles there was rudeboy.. then came Hez...

BTW: keep taking that Co-Q10 pills, they work pretty good for the heart..

I also remember the great " retread " whose bombing was excellent. He could take-out a medium field in two passes with a buf.

I remember another time when he was in a lone Ju-88 and I attacked him in the snoopy plane, he turned to dog fight. I was so surprised I fell on the floor laughing. He would always give his best, always 100%..

He showed those monkeys how to fuck....

:cheers:

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

What happened with that? I thought you guys were buddies and all that? how long was he dead before you found out? some guys keep it a secret that they are dying, like a dog will just go puke under a bridge and then go lie down in some grass under a big tree and croak.

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I met him in early 80s.
    Late 80s he left town. I saw him infrequently after that because had a mutual friend.
    That mutual friend and I got a big house together.
    So Wulfie' came to visit again, 'Hey long time no see man!'
    When did I start playing WBFH? I don't know.

sometime around Y2K.

Me and the guy who rented the big place, was ROd, our mutual friend, parted our ways, so wulflie never came down and visited me anymore, but we still were playing wbfh.
    Sometime around the time I got sick, he was up north being very sick too.

Then he died and I didn't.

our mutual friend, who also worked at that mill, long back, croaked too, just after time time he came for a visit and told me that waulfie had croaked.

Hmmm.
    I don't know, man. What is this crap about people croaking in middle age?
    PFT.

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Imho 403 disappear when some people got banned. Later, Mcloud (or maybe jayroc) become frustrate and start greatest squad of all time, the famous sexytimeinyoumouth squad. Everyone wants to join, because after we kill acks at f6, we use 4 chaika to fire rox at planes otr for 15 minutes, golds go crazy, cant even take off. This was true horror of war, even golds come from other fields, can stop us.

:UU: <-monkies

Unfortunate, some people complain and says it sounds like borat language, ridiculous name, and was attempt to insult Kazakh people. Biles was member I think, then squad was disappear.
    Some flight models change and now game almost dead completely.
    Sorry my English I no want offend anyone, just saying memory of fun times.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Wow, it is weird this stuff, as I don't remmebr plenty of my past.
    Strange it doesn't hurt nor cause regret, I don't feel I MISSED ANYTHING.
    Haha.
    Heya, I have met a dozen people, maybe three dozen.... from Back In The Day, that I [thought I] needed to re-touch base with.
    So, I did, because I felt I needed to refresh my memory, so I could have a Life History, so I could tell my grandchildren some-day.
    My grandaddy told me, long ago, at at a certain age, you have forgotten more stuff than the Youngue'n's have learned.
    Well, of those old pal's I met, in order to reconnect, not one of them ever learned a fucking thing, still plodding along, like the human garbage they were. Which means I was.
    So, now I have no-one. Not a single friend, not old nor new.
    Because my history is corrupt, like smelly old used [deleted]

About Wulfie, I got some email from him for a short time, before I De-friended him.
    When I was gaining my health and memory back, I dug into my old email and began readng and the stuff writ by wulfie was so nasty and vile I couldn't stand it, and I do so recall [once reminded by those purloined letters] not being able to read through one of em back then either.
    Man my life story is a fucking asshole.