Roll call - who's still here and actually still flies?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Jun 7, 2013.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

C'mon guys, you all know better. This is SUMMERTIME! :)

It's outdoor time....

Traveling, relaxing, fishing, family get togethers, road trips...

It's too nice to be outside!!

Here's a pic pic I took out front of my house, just 10 minutes ago...no way I'm sitting in the house! :nono: Just came back from a back road drive. Was awesome.
    Gotta enjoy the non-chem trail skies when I can.

[​IMG]

If it's like this....yeah, you'll see me in here regularly :D
    [​IMG]

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Aw man, I envy you. :@prayer:

3. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

I guess its just us left. Darkest days of FH, but we have to hang in there. we shall defend our Freehost, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

I'm trying to make a direct connection to the Asian gold farmers that farm for WOW. But its harder than I thought, those 3rd party gold brokers keep them for themselves. We can hire 20 players for weekends for a few dollars, then we can work on promoting the game. As it is right now, we are dead in the water with no players.

If anyone knows anyone from Singapor or speaks the language that would be a big help, let me know.

The only downside... they could pick it up pretty fast, and hand our ass's back to us, lol. And the game goes virual over there and Asian squads beat us down lol. Which is better than what we have now.
    再见
    Goodbye
    fly

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I say if the university wants to continue hosting FH, it is good. It is entirely possible that Gamers in India, who are stuck with 486s and Pentiums and P2s....... are desperate for online play of a game of DEADLY L33T air combat.
    Do not underestimate India, there are about 200,000,000 PC users who are stuck with surpluss hardware, shipped over in containers..... and sold for Rupees, not dollars.

वांटेड: विशिष्ट खिलाड़ियों

China? Commies.
    India?
    Free.
    Let us look for Indians who want to be L33T but are stuck with old hardware.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  5. flygod

flygod Well-Known Member

Sounds excellent! How to do it?

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

lol, wtf. really? :D

hi all

haven't been playing in years. it's not me you're shooting dwn :D

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

sorry.
    हटाए गए

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  8. jammyyy

jammyyy Member

i would love to play again if only i could find an up to date ping that work! Mcloud where not in the 403 ?

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Jammy 403 disbanded about 4 years ago. afaik It doesn't exist. Buzz, acadia and all other guys are gone.

If you are having trouble getting this game installed, you should say what version of windows you are running. If you are running windows 7, there is a thread that has installation instructions. You might have to search the forum to find it.

war is hell. installing freehost is worse. :D

:deal: :joystick:

10. jammyyy

jammyyy Member

Hay ya it been a long time i was the last one in it lol ,,,im using xp got it to work foind a good ip and can run in 2d in 640 i love how i have a powerfull video card but drive make it krap for old games :) the main problom was when i change planes jumping in to bumbers the game just shut off ,,,, anyhow good to hear from you :)

11. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Jammyyyyyyy, disable shading effects to counter that issue.

QUOTE dug up in other thread in the forum:
    They say that you must disable the option
    settings\control panel\display\effects: transition effects for menus and tooltips
    ENDQUOTE

Good luck :)

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

OH NO !!!! Ant !!! What happened?

Bike as in motorcycle or bike as in bicycle?

Take care and hurry-up get well !!!!!

:cheers:

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Holy shit, the poor bastard.
    Busted collarbone is like having busted everything. All at the same time...
    No need to verbalize anything, to say anything, just constant groaning. It even hurts to groan.
    FUCK there is no winning.
    Ant:
    Kill yourself.
    [but do it right this time - don't fuck it up, like the last attempt]

14. Red Ant

Bike as in bicycle. And it was my own fucking fault, too ... tried to pass another cyclist on the right ... when I was lateral with him the guy decided that he wanted to take a right turn. I hit the brakes and that sent me airborne for a brief moment .... I fucked up the landing. ;)

heyzey ... except for the actual event of me crashing my shoulder into the ground (which hurt so much I couldn't even talk for 2 minutes), the whole thing wasn't that bad. I've been pretty much pain-free from day one and just 2 1/2 weeks later my arm was already out of the sling again. I can already use my arm again, though I still need to be careful.
    Anyway, on the whole it's been an experience I'm not planning to repeat. :)

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Joking aside, very very good thing.
    My sister broke hers, in front of me, I saw it, so I tried to help for the next couple months. And ya know, there was nothing I could do and no matter how often I moaned, when she groaned, my sympathy didn't help her a bit. Poor girl.
    She was hurt so bad she got mentally ill from it. Drug addicted and has been an opiate fucked-up ever since - I hate medical cunts and their evil tricks.
    And to make things worse, a couple years later she was hit by a car and she knew what was coming, her nightmare had returned.
    It is 35 years since and she has never been any good for anything and all she can think of to do is smoke or eat or shoot up some more of that bullshit the fucking Medical Jews got her onto.
    Drugs.
    Pain is terrible, terrible.
    Drugs are madenning.
    My sister is mad.
    I blame the Drug Doctors and their pill pimp, pharma.
    Poor Mary Anne
    Fuck.

I am blessed. Pain bugs me, but it doesn't destroy sanity.
    I dunno how I can do it but there are some switches in my brain/nerves that pain. I can tell the pain to go somehwere else. Strange, it does. I still am aware very aware I am hurt, but the pain is altered. Very strange and good. ANd lucky.
    The cracking open of my ribs so the wizards could get at my heart was a bit of a piss off, every breath hurt for a year.
    And the Medical wizards didn't understand why I resisted their dope.
    They even tried forcing me. MOM GOT ME A LAWYER.

Never mind.

Again, I am so glad you are taking this all so well, it could have been lots lots worse and is for many millions of people who get an injury like that.
    Beware of medicine, it is only half knowledge based, the rest of the trade is witchcraft, and has been since day one. Still is
    Drug addiction is evil.
    Medicine is, half the time, evil too, useless, guess making assholes.
    They refuse to accept that people have souls and feelings, the drugs are not to help the patient, thee drugs are to help the medicine men, so they don't have to suffer from all the screaming because THEY don't want to go crazy, instead, their make their patients get addicted and go crazy.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  16. Red Ant

Yeah, I'm very skeptical of pills, too, and only take them if I'm absolutely convinced that they're necessary, which is practically never. I remember various illnesses during my childhood where my mom wanted me to take pills, and when I resisted she would insist and personally watch me swallow the thing. I usually found a way to hide the fucker in some corner of my mouth and then spit it out and tossed it behind the cupboard as soon as she'd left my room. Which made for a fun revelation when we moved and my mom found all those pills behind the cupboard years later.
    Pills or not, I'm almost certain they made fuck all of a difference. Luckily, these days there are many doctors who are a lot more hesitant to prescribe pills for every little thing.

Did your sister ever try any alternative medical practitioners?

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

My family's family doctor at the time was a wise old Chinese guy. He didn't like drugs. He knew about acupuncture which is used by, oh, about 25% of humanity and IT JUST WORKS.
    But so-called Western medicine, because they cannot explain it, they ban it instead.
    Our social medicine in Canada won't pay one penny for acupuncture, not a cent, to anyone.
    So the medicine here is drug oriented.

See the irony in that?

There is a really strange method of stopping the transmission of pain. Nobody can explain how it works. And because there is no explanation, 'science' rejects it.
    Well, medicine is not science and never was. It uses science, but it uses another ways of thinking, and it fails us all when it rejects things the JUST WORK.

Yeah, my family, in our house, there were pills behind the stove and fridge. We children actively resisted the pills.

In elementary school I, in grade one, given some blue syrup that was supposed to treat hay fever. It was called an allergy. HAY FEVER IS NOT AN ALLERGY.
    There is no need for ephedrine, it is not a vitamin.
    It caused me anxiety attacks until I became a bigger boy and had to physically resist the stuff.
    STOP IT. That stuff make me feel bad in my head!
    And I would be told it was just my imagination.
    Anxietyattacks to a six year old are a fucking nightmare. I have never experienced anything that bad every since. Nothing compares to l a living nightmare and being to tiny to resist.
    At 12 years old I resisted more effectively.
    And soon after saw what the drugs do, by seeing my sister get turned into a zombie.
    The effects of the ephedrine in the 'hay fever' medicine still haunt me.
    I want to slaughter a LOT of medical men, no, really, I do. I hate smarties who think they are smart and will not listen, will not learn.
    Medicine is a religion and it makes a LOT OF DREADFUL MISTAKES and it does as much harm as good.

ACUPUNCTURE, FTW

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  18. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

You should go hire some nazi doctors. I hear they can work wonders.

BTW...don't attack a race of people. You're just showing complete ignorance. Just like I don't blame every Canadian for their Canola poison and other poisoned crops sent down here, or Germans for WWII and their mistakes, and Russians for mind control weapons, Pakis or Iranians, Palestinians for their terrorists, or China for their poisoned foods, harvesting of body parts, and on and on. The world is a bad place. Don't start attacking a race of people because you have Frenchies living up there.

But, the big hero, I call is Percy. What a man, and his family.

Something to watch.
    I've watched all his interviews.

You speak of fighting to not take pills....hah My family was against that non-sense. We don't take pills. We're smarter than that.

19. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Sorry red.
    ALW.
    My granddaddy stitched me up, I was in the bush. I had torn my ear fly fishing and man was it bleeding.
    He said this is gonna hurt a bit.
    Okay.
    And it did.
    He had stuck me with something and all I could feel was tugging, no pain. Not much pain, uh, not more than I could handle.
    What he stuck me with was my hope. He didn't stick me with any drugs, just never told me what was gonna happen to me and he stitched me and I was fine.
    I didn't cry.
    He didn't use any anesthetic.
    Just stitched me.
    IN town couple days later a medical doctor looked me over and said good job to my granddad, gave me a jar of orange stuff, and some pills that I threw away.
    My granddad had stitched hundreds of men.
    He was logger.
    Get it?
    WITH A CHAIN SAW.
    Loggers get cut, bad ones.
    Grandad told me that. He said, I have stitched a thousand guys brad, I am a logger and I am good you will be fine, now sit still.

My medicine man, the Chinese wise man, stitched me up ten times maybe fifteen? Not sure.
    Not in the bush.
    He never gave me a shot for pain, he pinched me so fucking hard I thought a needle was going in there. He would say, this is going to hurt Brad.
    He was applying pressure of some sort, working in there where I was hurt. I wasn't watching, holy shit.
    It cannot be explained either, it is distraction, like conjuring.

He told me he had been doing that for his whole career. He told me when he was retiring, I saw him at a mall and we had something to eat. He told me then, he never used a syringe on me.
    NOT EVEN FOR MY LIP.

I was anesthetized when my arm got busted.
    Yep.

But not once when I cut myself. My nose got set without anesthesia.

But all my Stitches? Never once, not even the time my lip was torn up from a kick [don't ask]
    Don't tell me strange methods of medicine don't work.

Man has no idea what gravity is.
    But we use it all the time.
    Gravity: we don't even know what it is. It is an effect. Not a thing, it isn't a thing. It is an effect.

We use it all the time.

Convincing a dumby that This Is Not Going To Hurt Much, Just Bite On This.
    Is magic right?
    Well the dumby believes the Man In White.
    He submits.
    The Man In White sets his busted arm, if he can, if the dumby starts to scream, then the medicine man sticks a drug into him.
    Not before.
    Unless he is western medicine, then he wouldn't even bother testing for pain resistance, he will immediately give powerful drugs,

Why don't more western medicine men try this:
    Okay, this will only hurt a bit, buck up, Mr Smith.
    And if mr smith starts to groan and struggle, or freak out, then hit him with some dope.
    But if he tolerates it, then use the faith based thing:
    This won't hurt kid.
    It is worth a try.
    Chinese medicine tried it.

But no Chinese doctor, NONE would ever dream of ECT.
    It is not considered in Chinese Medicine.
    Would you like ECT man?
    What sort of fucking science is that?

Hindus [about 1 billion people] routinely get surgery pain management by concentrating.
    Called focus or something, has to do with a mantra, have to convince it to meld with the chackra or something like that.
    And Hindus in India believe and they get teeth pulled and stitches too, by those methods.

Western medicine is all based on force.
    There is little convincing, no asking.
    Just force.

Never mind the Jews.
    They are not man-kind's brain. But they certainly are the brain of USA.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013