We are tired!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Odisseo, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

JG13 comunity is tired to be supposed a squad of cheaters!
    We are tired to be flammed everitimes someone of us make a good multiple kills sortie!

I'm sorry for the last friends i have in 302 squadron for what i'm going to write.
    302 has declared that his pilots cheat, and what happened? nothing, seems that history is already forgot, nobody answered about nicknames that cheat, and more serius, NO one admin has replied on posts where cheats and cheaters have been declares!
    Guys you'r boring us.

Now if admins can check server logs whyt they don't check? why they don't say who cheat and how?
    Or should we think that cheats was a special admin hobby and for mistake somebody had acquaintance of these systems and they passes them to thirds party?

Today snoman after get killed by me had several and stupid claims against me on chan 100 and promet sayd his part too..snoman sayd that promet was going to be killed, snoman logoff and --god- entered, promet got a flood and his game got closed.

FH is full of cheaters and i'm really, as all member are, TIRED to be supposed one of them only because JG13 skill is hight, and see that admins are just doing nothing for the situation!

FH is loosing all the fascination and the fun it had.

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

be calm.
    being called a cheater for skills is a compliment here.

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

wtg god! ;)

4. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

Not when there are many real ones around, and nothing is done or said about it.
    Admins' silence make this situation even more misterious and - as a conseguence - suspicious.
    There's no use in correcting FMs by 2% if some pilots are allowed to fly F22s ans B2s.
    Or - at least - let us know if there are 2 categories of players, and please tell us who those lucky uberhumans are, so that we could honour them as they deserve.

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder - Hela Jasta

5. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

For the 3000th time: give us cheat protection and registered accounts instead of 100 new planes! (except 1 particular plane, Rgreat ;)).

6. Prometeo

Maybe you could begin making your part by cleaning up your squad ?
    Why do you ask for cheat protection while you cover cheaters ?
    Please get coherent.

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder - Hela Jasta

7. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

I know of 1 person in 302 who cheats (or says so) but admins know his nickname too and do nothing about it. What would I do to change it other than trying to convince this guy to play fair??

8. -nicae-

showing he has no space in a good sq like 302 until he plays fair?

9. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

It's not up to me, Nicae and I'm afraid it's not that simple :( He's one of the old Polish flightsim community veterans. We owe him much and we're long time buddies. As I said we always try to convince him to play fair but for some of us it's the only thing to do.

10. Usling

Usling Well-Known Member

.. well then he should post here himself !

11. -nicae-

Jesus! so it can be any one of you!!

12. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Why do you want to fly in such squad then?

13. --FFly--

--FFly-- Well-Known Member

who is it? very interesting!

14. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Begin legal thingie disclaimer

Just my experience, results may vary, consult your family doctor before using any medication, if you have any adverse reaction, discontinue use immediately and consult your family doctor......

End legal thingie disclaimer

Of all the films I have watched, and I record ALL my missions, I have seen one for SURE who was being sneaky, outright sneaky. ALL the rest of the wierdness has been (in my case.......) from netlag
    OR
    those BACK WINDOWS half the fighters seem to have, leading to ASTOUNDING evasive manuevers, hehe.

1) If I could do those I wouldn't, as they aren't natural and I don't want bad habits and....

2) then I would spend way too much of my flying time with my head screwed on backwards like a strange electronic version of a high speed OWL....

It ain't the cheaters getting my goat, it is the bad plumbing the internet uses as a data conduit....

Blame it on those who persist in using copper telephone wire in the so called telecomms they pioneered ...... Lazy OLD money....

It WAS a backbone, a FOUNDATION and nice to have , but now the world has moved on and that old has-been plods along... they persist in using liquid measurements based on the amount of beer some old king could drink, never heard of a centimeter, still use slotted screws....
    Hmmm.
    And copper wire based telecoms... (jeez, weapons just ain't cheap like the old days...... sigh. Hard to improve comms when you gotta repair the fleet, eh? Hehe)
    Yada yada yada.

15. Odisseo

Still waiting for admins cheaters results

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Boroda as chief politics said that it's not desirable to publish names, because a little part are reasonable, while other will start a witch hunt immediately.
    That's all.

17. Odisseo

Just ask him to publish if member of JG13 had used cheats.

I could agree that he want not say who cheat, but at least he could deny who's unjustly accused.

18. Prometeo

The expression "witch hunt" is not suitable for this situation, since it means "hunting persons and condemning them without any evidence", just for making community feel safer and protected.
    So the eventual reaction of the honest part of the community could not be called "witch hunt" anyway, since it would be based on evidences.
    Actually "witch hunting" is what is going on now and will always be without a glasnost process, wich seems not intresting at all for admins.
    Moreover: the absurdity of this Boroda's explaination sadly confirms what is the real dimension of cheating in FH: it's an activity encouraged and covered for admins's friends.
    Since I find no intrest anymore in such an environment, I defenetly withdraw from FH-WB.

Good luck all, and thank you for these 10 months of great fun.

Best regards

Prometeo

Last edited: Jul 28, 2002
  19. Usling

Usling Well-Known Member

... i cant understand such a decision , "Witch hunt" thats absurd ... hey can anybody send me some cheats pls , i have nothing to fear , im covered by admins as well ! ?

well i have fun to play an online game to mess with hundreds of ppl´s , when i know there are cheaters, its really sad , but when i know they are covered its the point when i think its senseless to play a game like this ..
    politics ? = Boroda knows nothing about that guess
    its like a corrupt politic...
    and what should u do with it ?
    Clean it up...
    when i just could write half of that what i want to say with my english ... to bad , that will make several ppl´s pissed also , god knows who make the rest of this game to a cheater´s paradise.

Thank you all , im thinking about going back to my lovely WW1 sim.

Built up a streak,flying for score , Teamplay , give 6 calls , Flying for fun ... Scenarios ?
    for what ?
    FUN ?

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I agree with promet. I don't see the point in covering up the fuckup's of the resident cheaters. Poor cheaters, everybody will terrorize their innocent souls. :rolleyes: Witch hunt my ass!