"new" technology to make things blow up!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezey, Jun 17, 2015.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

"new" technology to make things blow up!!!!!!!!!

There are ancient monolithic stones that were, long ago, used to build structures. There was an advanced culture, like human beings living here, on this globe, long ago. In the sites that we can find where those stones are, they are scattered all over as if blown over by a wind [Puma Punku for example]. Notice that is not BIG BIG NEWS, taught in schools, uh, that we have been technologically advanced before, so long ago that our artifacts only exist in the form of scattered [but machined, by huge saws, routers and somehow the stone was made liquid, and molded, on-site, so that one would fit perfectly, the next. The ancients had a way of working stone MASONS had a way of working stone.
    Hey Mac, Masons.

[​IMG]

Moved huge stones from quarries, sometimes fifty miles, and way more than a hundred tonnes......] WHY is that not taught to children IN "Western" ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS?
    END TIMES IS NOT JUST COMING, IT HAS HAPPENED, MORE THAN ONCE, TO US.
    ALL OF US.
    WORLD WAR -3, -2, -1, 0, -+1, +2,

Next?:
    WW3

Anthropologists wont talk about ti. uh NONE.
    And yet they are among the most whacky of all the 'sciences'
    And Geologists have no opinions, they keep quiet.
    ALL of science is ignoring some things that are plane as day. AND NOT BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEE... they do not want to know and they will NOT teach.
    Parrots.

WHY are we taught that earth shaking bombs are a new thing? And many other things, that are, IF ONE OPEN'S ONE'S EYES, FAR MORE THAN WE CAN RENDER REAL.
    In India, in Kazakhstan, in Siberia, in Britain, North America, South America, Caucasus. Turkey. Persia. Japan. AUSTRALIA, EASTER ISLAND, INDONESIA [underwater stones cut the same way and laid like tiles, all over the sea bed, which wasn't a sea bed long ago.
    CHINA.
    We have been made into grub digging savages more than once, we have risen and then been slapped down, more than once.
    We are not the boss of anything.
    We have a boss, and he might live right under us.

WHY did the Jews tell lies about them being slaves building the pyramids?
    Those monoliths are not slave-made, they are made by craftsmen MASONS an their hired help.
    MASONS.
    Flash Plugin is being a bastard again, so sorry, I can sent a link, but the framed one won't work [FUCK I hate Flash Video]
    https://youtu.be/Vdu_fLb8ISc
    Here, take a look at the ancient MASON'S handiwork. IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO DO TODAY.
    Search for Pumapunku and the Sacred Valley, ALL the structures were blown to pieces thousand of years ago. NOT torn down and made into roof shingles, no, these are hundred tonne stones. Machined. Molded. Moved. Manipulated. TOOLED.
    The structures they were parts of were BLOWN APART.
    All over the world.
    [​IMG]

The makers of those were NOT Inca. Inca people built their homes on top of that stuff, that had been the for so long no-one knew.
    Aboriginals explained to their children:
    There were bad people here long ago who were told to GO AWAY.
    And did.
    And blew the shit out of their bases.

9/11?
    Kid stuff, just wait, guys.
    [I don't want to see it, but I know we [or our children] will.
    The fucking commies, I mean Russians and Chineses are up to there strutting again, of late, as are the Yanks and their dog, Britain and their bigger dog, MATO.

WHY DO EMPERORS KEEP DOING THIS?
    Masonry.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Re: "new" technology to make things blow up!!!!!!!!!

Give me a lot of people and a lot of time and I will build whatever U want ;)

3. hugo baskervill

Bringing some stones and place them one by one isn't "a technology". Superlight carbon structures, very hard and endure composite materials, fast machines, that's a Technology ;)

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I think the machines that moved that stuff was amazing. I think the tooling of those stones was amazing. I think their reasons for doing that sort of work was so strange and weird, I mean, they had different motives for doing things, like shaping chambers inside inner chambers in pyramids so that the resonate wonderfully. and bedrock carved by a giant drill, in spiral bore holes, that are now used by locals around the sacred valley for drinking water....... are amazing.
    Ever seen those in pictures? Spiral Holes, cut into bedrock, with a giant drill, down to an aquifer below. AMAZING.
    IT WAS DONE. IT IS REAL. IT IS PROOF that we we advanced a long time ago, ad failed. Maybe it is cyclical, about 12,000 year cycle.....
    There were very strong materials that could be used for hoisting heavy things. There were powerful machines, that could run the winches and pull the stings [as you suggested] those strings, they could also have been used as wire saws and notice a lot of those monolyths look like they are cut cheese. A cheese knife is a pice of wire, I am sure you have used them, right? When puling it thorugh cheese the cheese can come out cut weird, not like a rotary blade would do it, and the two pieces of cheese left, woud fit each other perfectly, just like in those stones are maniplated in Machu Pichu.....
    [​IMG]
    Cut the cheese? No that is a rock......
    Is it carved? or was that stone made into putty while it was being shaped............?

Flying machines. Ways of manipulating materials that are so strange and different it is wonderful.
    And then a lot of it blown down. With bombs that didn't [I think not] poisons all the animals and plants. Surely there would be signs of a nuclear war if it happened only ten or twelve thousand years ago........ [a neutron bomb is NOT clean, inside every neutron bomb is a plutonium bomb inside a hydrogen bomb. SO, if there was a nuclear war ten thousand years ago, we [should] be able to tell] it is triggered by a hydrogen bomb fuse, which is triggered by a plutonium bomb as a starter.....
    ?
    When I was a boy I learned about 'Grokking.'
    And that almost made sense, as far as how some of that stuff was done, ten or twelve thousand years ago. Uh, I mean look at a rock and WISH that it would take a certain shape, and then WISH it wuld move over to there, or over there, up there...
    ask the rock to move and he moves.......
    But that was science fiction.........
    Do you grokk?

NO. Those are production, not technology. Technology is the storing of duplicable processes, as a record, like a blueprint, so it can be repeated by someone else. And nobody left any instructions for us to read and duplicate in our own production.
    No matter how many people bang away at a big rock, there are still saw marks on a lot of that stuff we have found, rotating blades, HUGE with a radius that is UNBELIEVABLE. I mean saw blades that are a hundred meters in diameter?????
    In puma puma, there marks are on UN-completed monolithic building blocks . Whoever was quarrying that stuff in the Andes, left overnight, the abandoned their work, pulls up shop and left.
    And then someone, them, or someone else, blew the shit out of a few places, scattered around the globe.
    Egypt collapsed about ten thousand years ago, some people think the BASE under the Sphinx, which is that PERFECTLY CUT STONE, was cut about ten thousand years ago. Notice that the Sphinx, on top of it, is made in a way primitive people, who are strong dedicated and determined can do AFTER the saw cutting people have disappeared.......
    It was so bad over there that the people, who still liked to build things, but couldn't saw those blocks, make more structures but they were big, yes, but crispy, crumbly. [never mind cannons, that is vandalism, not wear]

You made good suggestions, I have racked my brain since I was a boy thinking about this matter, ever since Van Danikin pissed me off when I was ten. But he and the hippies who were kneeling down to worship him, believed FAR too much of his guessing.
    I was a smart kid. I know a saw mark when I see it.

Why use a hundred meter radius blade slooooooowly? Why take forever?
    If that work was done very slowly, at a snail's pace, then those projects wouldn't be thousands of years old, they would be millions of years old. AND if that is so, then we will be finding some stuff under the ice in Antarctica. When we learn to properly ultrasound and find out what is underneath us, maybe we will arouse the GIANT GUYS and they will come out and zap us..... it has been approximately twelve thousand years since puma punka blew up....

[​IMG]

so it is about time........ for another Big Show.......?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  5. hugo baskervill

I know one product, it's a bath from single piece of marble. Very expensive. It's made only by handtools and enought time of chinesse workers ;)

If there was any advanced technology, why there is no pieces of their stuff? For example advanced materials, parts of machines or at least some good piece of architecture.

I'm a building engineer and pyramids for example is very primitive construction, nothing more than a lot of stones in one place. Even medieval constructions are more advanced than pyramids. :)

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Spacemen not wanting to strew cargo about, if they are not an impatient race that doen't think about consequences, might have learened the hard way about the neeed for a Prime Directive.
    hehe.
    I have read that Cargo Cult has caused turmoil in new Guinea, that their culture shock has not been good for the soul, Cargo really shook up the mountain people in Papua, and a thousand other places [a million places?].

Spacemen cleaned up when they were de-camping. or, if they were long lived, perhaps they had forever to do a really good job of tidying up.

Nothing wrong or un-natural about tidying up.
    And Arthur C Clark told us about magic, and where to look for it, right?

The Yankees left their garbage on the moon, no, not overtly. It was compacted nicely, out of site. Oh, and the gear left? Well, very interesting but whether it is of any value to a space man looking it over? Maybe earth would get a ticket from the Government, who live inside the crust of the earth, so awesome we could not recognise them, they are giants, the true inhabitants, the real tool makers here, Gaia.
    Anyway we tossing litter everywhere and hardly give it a thought, until it begins to stink..... or worse.
    Maybe the spacemen [not the Yankee ones] KEPT A CLEAN CAMP SITE. We do not atomize most of garbage, most of it is neglected. Is garbage.
    What is a pile of rubble?
    Perhaps it is like what we cause when we use a broom, we say when have cleaned the floor, but if you get down, like a bug, and look, you will see all the artefacts strewn, little things. paper clip, plastic wrap, tiny silver chain. or, think about this, diatoms. [look at Diatomaceous fossils, those things all look like machines to me.. MAYBE THEY ARE???????? Maybe the are kitchen middens, disused cars, make by tiny people.
    O-bla-di, O-bla-da...

Need hands to be able to even notice things made by hands? Uh. Do tool using birds leave anything behind for later beings to find, and ponder?
    What does a bee know of the window he flies into? Well, not much. But the thing is there, it cannot be denied.
    When I look at a pile of mucous do I see the wonder in it's making?
    Well, how do I know that a pile of slime is not a machine crafted by slime people?
    Refuse. Garbage. Kitchen Middens are not technology they are litter, trash, refuse, caused by the activity of purposefully transporting garbage away from living quarters......
    Pretty complex activity, eh?
    Well, ants do it and have for about 500 million years, eh?
    Is not the command by a village strong man, to dump poisonous garbage, so that it is away from the place your make food, uh, it is a technology to do that once the clear connection between distant garbage and less disease, encouraged the developing of a behaviour: uh, don't shit where you eat.
    Don't leave your dead nearby
    Grooming your nighboiurs is good for all

Technology: How do save labour by working veery very hard for a while, and then reaping the benefits later?

Hey son, come here, I will show you how my father made thses nice spear points I sell now, and you will after I show you, but it is a SECRET, promise?

Bath tub invention [EUREKA!] : Robert J Bath
    Designer Robert J Bath Jr, draftsmen at his dad's shop.
    Blueprint from Robert Jr.
    Distributed.
    Reproducible.
    Processes.

Bathing is behaviour bathtub is product
    Hygiene is technology.
    Fiddle with words, yeah, but you know what I mean, i hope.

Planning which part of the stone to bang, with another stone, how did I do it last time?

Purposeful chipping of stones is production, knowing how is trade and telling someone how to is technology. Simple [not easy].
    Did visitors from before want to leave cargo so it could fuck with people's heads? Or leave hints: You could do this too, THINK.
    Carved stones themselves are artefacts. unless they were carved by natural process in which case they would not be artefacts.
    The purposeful banging on stones by stones is process, telling others how is demonstration. [we didn't used to write] technology. Then after pictures, we wrote, and pictures + words = blueprints, WONDEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make a plan.

Technology is a trade.

A computer chip found in a fossil would not necessarily contain instructions carved on it describing how to make a duplicate.
    Technology does not = product [a noun], it = process and it is a verb.
    To a squirrel or a bear or a curious nautilus, a made thing, like a wristwatch or a socket wrench might resemble a rock. Squid have no means to question the wonder of a artefact made by some factory in Taiwan, that lays among strewn garbage. An artefact is just an obstacle to most beings. Don't wonder at it, just swim around it.
    And that is all that matters, to a passing squid.
    WHales have no hands. And we think they can think...... Uh, we hope they can.... or we assume they can [or we argue they cannot].
    IF a thinking being that has no hands, and never met another being that has hands, would he know an artefact?
    A whale might see a carved rock and know that it couldn't have ground by a glasier, or another cetacean.... But he might stiff look and think about it. And conlcude:
    I DO NOT KNOW

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  7. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

wat

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Artefacts are made things.
    I think those monoliths are made things.
    I do not know who made them. Or how they were made. Some of the methods they used are obvious [saws used - and saw marks and some left, can be found and looked at too. And machined, perfect drill holes, that were not made by rotary drill bits]. That we cannot drill at this time] and other methods are mysterious [like leverage of the monoliths, they are very difficult to move those].
    Missing tools? Well, I already said, above, if your have the brain of a insect or a bacteria, you won't be able to determine if a thing you walk on over or around is an artefact.
    Even now, when mankind is said to be intelligent, many of us look at a giant and magical thing and see a BIG OBSTACLE. And nothing more.

Many people look at a machine cut monolithic stone and think it is a rock.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  9. hugo baskervill

Why any advaced civilization cut some stones and place them somewhere?

...and the stones are not so precise placed and cutted. If You let two rocks on each other for long time, the space between them disapear. It's common geological process. If you let them even more, new mineral will be made from these two rocks. ;)

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yes. The stones could be very very VERY old.
    Yes minerals change their form and chemistry over time.
    Some stones even fit together perfectly, and are formed naturally.
    Some stones are ground into dust, then be sediment and become, eventually, stones again. This is an old universe, it never stands still..
    I do not know a lot more than I know.
    You too, Man.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015