Музыка

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Boroda, Mar 21, 2010.

1. schuss

schuss Well-Known Member

Только приехал домой из Гнезда глухаря вот с этого концерта:

Bavaria and -tyt-- like this.
  2. Stardust

Stardust Well-Known Member

Юлька КошкаМорошка уже два этапа голоса прошла!!! Уррааааа!!!!

3. Вовочка

Вовочка Well-Known Member

А это кто такая? Юлька Кошка. Ваще ничего особенного не услышал. Ну хорошие голосовые данные. 26 лет, а сисек нет особых. Тема не раскрыта))

4. Stardust

Юля Кошкина, родом из Иркутска, отличная вокалистка
    Не "хорошие голосовые данные", а отличные!
    Она вообще "народница" (и если вы послушаете свежий выпуск - услышите!). В смысле русских народных...
    Она ещё и сама пишет песни классные.
    И поёт на стримах. Если ты там услышал только "хорошие" данные.. мне тебя жаль.. :dunno:

Bavaria likes this.
  5. Вовочка

Вовочка Well-Known Member

А я бычок подниму — горький дым затяну
    Люк открою — полезу домой
    Не жалейте меня, я прекрасно живу
    Только кушать охота порой
    (с) Сектор Газа?

mcgru- likes this.
  6. Stardust

Ну... я могу жалеть того, кого сам захочу, не правда ли? %)

7. Stardust

Вот свежее

Bavaria likes this.
  8. -tyt--

-tyt-- Well-Known Member

Для меня Иваси вот с этой песней ассоциируются:

schuss and Bavaria like this.
  9. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "Boroda, post: 673905, member: 6"] Music

I'm listening to the second Zeppelin. The most graceful record in history.

I'm rushing monstrously.

While Moby Dick is playing - and I'm writing here.

I used to listen to LZ-2 only on cassette, and somehow it never occurred to me to listen to it in normal quality. And then it suddenly turned out that I, of course, know all this by heart, like the Beatles, but - I can get great pleasure from listening :)[/ QUOTE]

For me my great awakening was:
    It was summertime I believe it was 1969.
    I was spending the summer time with my dad's parents and his family, mom was a single mother and vacation time was like that get to know cousins and uncles and aunts and grandparents from one side of the family and thenI was spending the summer time with my dad's parents and his family, mom was a single mother and vacation time was like that get to know cousins and uncles and aunts and grandparents from one side of the family and then maybe the next holidays call meet all the other ones.
    Well when I first heard this record I was downstairs from my uncle David's house and my oldest cousin he was about 10 years older than me was entertaining the younger cousins downstairs and I didn't even know what that thing was but I learned later it was a monster stereo.
    I didn't know that I thought it was just another transistor radio and was listening along choosey cowboy music.
    I mean it was cowboy music remember this was 1969 The radio was unavailable because we were up in the hills and all we could listen to on the radio was CBC and it was heavily censored there was a very little international music and even less Yankee music. All I ever heard was fiddles and a snare drum some old guy singing twangy music out of his nose.
    That summer was filled with that kind of music or of course playing with the cows on the farms that we're all around.
    How was 10 years old and I thought that was the whole world.
    Cousin Steven who was to me a monster he was a man he even had hair on his face.
    He asked us kids if we'd come downstairs and visit so we did.
    And he was the host so he started to play some music on that what I thought was a radio.
    And of course he played cowboy music twangy crap sung by cowboys that had damage vocal cords may be a banjo ...
    Well we children his little cousins enjoyed it we didn't know any better it was fun being with our huge favorite cousin Steve.
    And he put on a record I am sure I had seen 33 RPM LPs but I wasn't used to them.
    And he put on a LP it was called Led Zeppelin.
    Later I learned people used to call Led Zeppelin One.
    Track one and two was OK and then he turned that thing up to high volume, really high volume to me.
    My uncle and auntie we're out of the house so Steve could turn that thing up to full volume maybe that was monster volume but after the first couple songs which were low-volume he turned on this song.
    Its title was dazed and confused and I didn't care one way or another until it got to this point in the song and he adjusted the volume up to pretty much full.
    Holy shit I got changed it was like finding religion.
    I had never heard anything like that and I had never seen a nice stereo with big speakers and all that stuff hi was from a hicktown and all of my family was too.
    Everyone was listening to those tiny transistor radios or those crackly old radio set ups in the living room I have heard nothing like this not even close.
    Big Stephen had a smile on his face none of us kids was noticing we did enjoy the music back remember we were from the Mountain country open Canada and we were not worldly we were kids from Cattle country and Steven waited until the High Point of this song and then he turned it up to full blast and it scared the shit out of me it was a life changer!
    Over the next few years of course I went through a lot of changes all teenagers to but I recall the moment that big cousin Steve adjusted the volume and turned this song up!
    [MEDIA = youtube] yO2n7QoyieM [/ MEDIA]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    rjack likes this.
  10. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "Boroda, post: 673906, member: 6"] Re: Music

Ooooh !!!

The immigrant song has gone!

Tell me, who among you was holding a vinyl Led Zeppelin-III? [/ QUOTE]
    I believe I had every single recording ever published in my country recorded by LZ…
    After I had my heart attacks and strokes there was a long recovery and some of that recovery was recalling all my lost memories and I do so recall listening to all that music that I had forgotten and even to this day that is a great joy!
    I don't think in my case that I forget or I forgot anything I think it just got stored somewhere by perhaps Jesus or something like that that's what my mom says.
    When I was lying in the hospital weak and confused, I actually remember the moment when I recalled my name ...
    What a nurse or a helper type was sitting at my bed stop and my head was propped up and I could see her and she looked up and saw me and said hello Mr. Brown.
    And I said that is a funny name and she said you are Bradley.
    It was about at that moment that I began my recovery or at least it was at that moment that I truly awakened.
    My sister came to visit and she brought me a tiny MP3 player they were brand new and I had never heard of them before I didn't know that they existed and furthermore I didn't remember any of the music that I had listened to during my lifetime.
    I forgot how to read I forgot the names of all the people that I used to know and I forgot the music that I listen to during those 48 years.
    And that MP3 player that Chrissy got me was the best gift I could've gotten from anybody each time did I turn that on to listen to the thousands time that I turned that on to listen to the thousands of songs on it and brought back memories that I thought I had forgotten that I hadn't really forgotten I had just forgotten where to put them inside my hardware brain.
    I can still 12 years later play a song that I haven't heard sensed a Rush of memories comes into my mind all sorts of things and people that I had forgotten or thought I had forgot.
    I am sure there are a lot of things that are in my misplaced memories that I have seemingly forgot and that every now and then a light will shine over me and I will remember something that I had misplaced.

11. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "hezzey, post: 1531895, member: 14563"] [QUOTE = "Boroda, post: 673906, member: 6"] Re: Music

Ooooh !!!

The immigrant song has gone!

Tell me, who among you was holding a vinyl Led Zeppelin-III? [/ QUOTE]
    I believe I had every single recording ever published in my country recorded by LZ ...
    After I had my heart attacks and strokes there was a long recovery and some of that recovery was recalling all my lost memories and I do so recall listening to all that music that I had forgotten and even to this day that is a great joy!
    I don't think in my case that I forget or I forgot anything I think it just got stored somewhere by perhaps Jesus or something like that that's what my mom says.
    When I was lying in the hospital weak and confused, I actually remember the moment when I recalled my name ...
    What a nurse or a helper type was sitting at my bed stop and my head was propped up and I could see her and she looked up and saw me and said hello Mr. Brown.
    And I said that is a funny name and she said you are Bradley.
    It was about at that moment that I began my recovery or at least it was at that moment that I truly awakened.
    My sister came to visit and she brought me a tiny MP3 player they were brand new and I had never heard of them before I didn't know that they existed and furthermore I didn't remember any of the music that I had listened to during my lifetime.
    I forgot how to read I forgot the names of all the people that I used to know and I forgot the music that I listen to during those 48 years.
    And that MP3 player that Chrissy got me was the best gift I could've gotten from anybody each time did I turn that on to listen to the thousands time that I turned that on to listen to the thousands of songs on it and brought back memories that I thought I had forgotten that I hadn't really forgotten I had just forgotten where to put them inside my hardware brain.
    I can still 12 years later play a song that I haven't heard sensed a Rush of memories comes into my mind all sorts of things and people that I had forgotten or thought I had forgot.
    I am sure there are a lot of things that are in my misplaced memories that I have seemingly forgot and that every now and then a light will shine over me and I will remember something that I had misplaced. [/ QUOTE]
    It's all good It doesn’t hurt.

12. isaev

isaev Well-Known Member

Если кто-нибудь скажет что это плохо... ;)

(Константин Кинчев и Калинов Мост - Честное слово)

13. Bavaria

Bavaria Well-Known Member

Как грустно, что трагедия с Норд-Ост порвала этот замечательный дуэт..

14. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

Люблю инструментальное трюкачество.
    Бертхуд, полагаю, один из сильнейших басистов мира нынче.

Stefan, Bavaria, Flk and 2 others like this.
  15. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am sorry I do not know how to translate this using voice to text in an iPad.
    Very good song I like it thank you.

16. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

17. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

schuss likes this.
  18. alburl2014

alburl2014 Well-Known Member

Александр Градский умер.
    :rose::rose:

19. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member