109 F4 G2 vs Spitfire mk IX some maths.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -kopi-, Apr 24, 2006.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

can you back up your words?

2. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

LOL imo main gold cheat plan Bf.109 :)
    Radius sustained turn less real radius turn for it plan.
    For example FH 109G-2 269m 20 sec real 109G-2 (data receive NII VVS) 290m 20 sec
    Spit9LF FH 225m 18,5 sec (data receive NII VVS) 235m 17,5 sec

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

YOU NEED DATASHITS!
    some people never learn, eh exec? ;)

4. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Not shitting on anyone here, but why do you guys still always complain bout this shit?

Ok, so you dont enjoy the game because its not "real" enough for you. So why not enjoy the game for what it is? You guys know what the flight model for all the planes are, what thier advantages are and arnt, so why not use it to your advantage? The one reason i love the game online, is not the flight model, or the damage model (even though they probably arnt spot on and they do make me laugh sometimes lol), but the thinking side of it (ACM and tactics is where the fun is for me :) ). Having to try and out-think your opponent with what youve got is alot more satisfying than laying on the floor face down having a tantrum because you got shot down because of modelling that you dont like. Kik back gents and relax, blowin a gasket dont solve shit :)

Thats my thoughts anyways lol

P.S. define realism guys. For me it would be moving parts, bullet holes and little things like that.

5. Gunther

Gunther Well-Known Member

You are kidding, a red in Bf110 tail is 100% kill, unless the red pilot has Parkinson's Syndrome, like me.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  6. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

I gotta agree with you on this one. There is WAYYYYYY too much bitchin' on both sides about the FM, DM etc. If any pilot chooses a plane that they KNOW won't perform exactly like the historic aircraft it represents, then try to fly it as though it's perfectly modelled, then get shot down, THEY'RE AN IDIOT!!!! If they bitch afterwards, they're a WHINING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

While we're on the subject of idiots.....I actually still hear people complaining about being vulched on takeoff, or being killed while trying do ditch. ROFLMAO If you don't want to be vulched, DON'T TAKE OFF FROM A FIELD WHERE THERE ARE ENEMY AIRCRAFT PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me explain this further.....if there is no enemy aircraft present, THEY CAN'T SHOOT YOU!!!!!! Same thing with ditching, there's enough idiots at FH who are so kill hungry that they'll steal someone's kill by shooting a ditching plane until they get a PK. Is it right? If this were a real war and actual human lives were at stake I would think not. But is it really anything more than a nuisance? Nahhhhhh, it's a God damned V I D E O G A M E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Self-killers, chute shooters and spies......let's work on THAT, leave the damned DM & FM to the devs and stop flooding CH100 with your constant, childish bitching....... :ass:

Peace & Hair Grease

Rainer

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Sorry if this sounds conceited, but then you just don't know how to fly the 110 (as modeled on FH). From what I've seen, an experienced 110 pilot with a red on his six will want to rapidly (and I mean RAPIDLY) slow down his 110 by flying a series of hard break turns. This bleeds airspeed VERY quickly, often more quickly than the pursuer can cut HIS speed. Then the 110 turns hard into the pursuer and tries to bring its guns to bear on him.
    I won't even deny that this is a smart tactic. Forcing the enemy to overshoot is nothing new, but the fact that it works so well for the 110 seems a bit overdone to me. If the flight modeling of the 110 was even remotely realistic, a 110 pilot should dread nothing as much as pissing away his airspeed. Here on FH, doing precisely that is often his best bet, as the 110 handily out turns a P-38 both in the vertical as well as the horizontal (AT LOW SPEEDS, mind you ... high speed is a different story).
    OF COURSE this will not work against Spitfires or equally nimble red fighters.

110 is the single most overmodeled plane in the game IMO. This does not mean it's the single most dangerous plane. It just means of all the planes modeled on FH, none's characteristics deviate as much from the truth as the 110's.

8. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

did not understand you. can you elaborate? :shuffle:

9. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Realism: Someone of your family stands behind your chair. In case of wings/other parts lost, he/she kicks the chair so you'll fall. In case of PK, it's hammertime........

(From book:"how to play ultra realistic on-line sort-of-simulator, part I")

:dura:

2 people like this.
  10. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

LMFAO

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

12. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

is your opinion based in reality?
    if so where did you learn about 110 flight characteristics & combat tactics?

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I can't talk to you, I have no datasheets to prove what I'd want to say ;)

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

ok.
    from my p.o.v, Vadim gave mostly emotional reports rather than technical ones. normally, developers cannot lay on his words. another group of topics he made is uber-puper mk 108 and so on. in such case developers cannot implement his suggestions even in limited version due to e.g. mk 108 ienternal bugs that will destroy the game.
    but some bugs he found were fixed indeed.
    afair and imho, of course.

as for mk 108 and other 30mm i have an idea, but i won't tell it yet ;)

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

ah the thrill of conspiration ;)