109G2 - just broke speed of sound

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by lepper, Jul 30, 2006.

1. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

BoB in mind? Proves my point, superiority in air isn't enough for warfare.

IMO Luftwaffe didn't managed to match the variety in planetypes to allied AF's. Especially towards the end of war almost every plane german developed
    were aimed to kill buffs (which is quite understandable). At the same time allies had a (superior) plane for almost every other types of missions.

But I still think it was the numbers that mattered. Not only in air, but in all areas. :D

2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

yeah the superior number chinamen really were pwnin the japs

3. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

remember that we were discussing how aussies won the ww2 because they had flown 109's :D

Besides, Japan didn't conquer China, and the chinese succeeded in making two-fronts war by themselves...lookie

4. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

bottom line

chinamen were bigger numbers
    chinamen were pwn'd

conclusion: allie had mor than just a big number to defeat axis

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

@airfax

btw send my best regards to elton john

[​IMG]

6. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

if you showed her just from about 5cm above her clitoris down to just above her anus, i bet she'd be pretty hot

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Wow.

Operational jet fighters? This comet aircraft was a piece of crap. Always blowing up. You want to be the pilot in a comet? you're crazy. I would take spit or mustang over comet 7 days a week. Messerschmitt 262 was excellent but had big problems with engines. The german 30mm gun was notoriously unreliable, especially at the colder high altitudes where it was orginially "designed" to be used, lol. On the other hand the americans had these 50 caliber guns that were extremely reliable and cleared the skies over Europe. (pretty good imo) Americans didn't need 30mm CUZ THERE WERE NO GERMAN BOMBERS (DUH). Hitler, the military genius, decided not to build big squadrons of heavy bombers like Americans. He thinks he can take over europe with 109's with 20-30mm guns, lol. This was a very big military mistake. Rocket "technology" of germans was primitive. These v2 weapons were extremely inaccurate and were aimed in the general direction of cities and hit the ground when they ran out of fuel. Main purpose of v2 was psychological warfare against British. (Battle of Britain didn't go so good, so now Hitler was throwing stones). Tiger tanks were good only when they worked. Good armour, good firepower, but they had a problem with breaking down all the time, and logistics to get "german engineered" parts was either terrible or non-existant. During WW2, quality of tanks was not superior to quantity. So what do german high commanders do? They build tiger tanks, long time to build, very expensive, very unreliable. Very difficult to maintain in battlefield conditions. Again, very big mistake. WTF is an XXIII U-boat? 75% of all german u boat personnel killed during ww2. What do you think caused this? XXXXXIIIIII shark bites? All this stuff reminds me of my Wolfsburg Edition Volkswagen Jetta with the magnesium rims and blaupunkt stereo I bought in the early 90's. Total junk car, always breaking down, totally unreliable, and very expensive to maintain. I won't buy this shit again.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  8. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

And dont you fuckin forget it, we kiked everyones ass in the 109's. I think we still got some in service today, and have been thinking of replacing our fleet of A/C with 109's again........... world domination is close at hand again mwahahha... MWAHAHaHHAHAHAHHA

:D :D :D

1 person likes this.
  9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

my friend had a german car

magnesium chassis
    magnesium rims
    magnesium rollcage

he went racin with it and his brake pads got hot

VERY hot

normally magnesium will ignite only in powder form

but his brakes were SO HOT that his rims ignited

u know a HOT flame like magnesium has

then his chassis went up

then his rollcage

coroner said it was first time in his 20 year career he had to scrape a molten engine block off a mans cranium

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Probably he had german engineered magnesium brakes with 30mm magnesium Blaupunkt brake pads. Fuckin junk.

Watch this idiot get shot to pieces. In Canada, this idiot couldn't get a driver's license.

http://www.sigx.net/russr/ww2-footage/P51-109.avi

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  11. --q---

--q--- Well-Known Member

Yep evrything wich is made in America is great and evrything that is made elsewere stinks. Especialy these V2 rockets so usless but usefull enough to copy and use as a basis of American rocket program wich was great anyways.
    Being an American does not meen beeing right all the time. In my opinion it means often overconfidence and ignorance.

2 people like this.
  12. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

you must get really turned on by those pics...
    I mean viewing so many of them... you must really like it

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Really? you think everything made in America is great and everything made anywhere else stinks? I don't think this, I drive a Honda, it's great. Based on what you said you think everything made in germany is great and everything made in the U.S. stinks.

remember what you said?:

"Techonologicaly, they had produced operational jet fighters at the end of the war. They used 30mm guns wile americans could not develop properly working 20mm. They had rocket technology like V2. They had remotely controled gliding bombs. They had TigerI and II which were killing alied tanks easly. They had U-boats type XXIII."

Seems like superiority complex and ignorance.

14. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Have you both taken a look at each other's user info? McCloud is from Canada, q is from Poland, so the accusations you're leveling at each other strike me as a bit weird. :p

15. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Zie blacken koken ist die besten in zie vereld.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  16. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Good ol' kill fixation strikes again lol :)

17. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Magnessium roll cage? I don't think so. Why would the doctor scrape magnesium of the head of a dead man anyway?
    What German race car had a magnesium engine?

18. looseleaf

V-1 rocket was aimed in the general direction and not that accurate.
    V-2 was VERY deadly and most of the real hits were suppressed from the newspapers.

German technology was basically very good, but only up to a point.
    No source of high temp alloys kept the 262 engines from being 50 hours or less to melt-down.
    Americans were building bombers faster than Germans could build anti aircraft guns. Read the Story of Willow Run. Read the story of Henry J, Kaiser and the building of Liberty Ships; a fully tested and ready to deploy cargo ship in less than a week, from ONE shipyard!

American research and developement of radar destroyed the sub fleet.

Remember Bastogne? Christmas? The 101st was surrounded and USAAF had dropped cake for Christmas. The Germans were awestruck.
    Did you see that guncamera footage? COLOR film!
    America outproduced everybody.
    The war had to come to an end very soon not because of technology, but of manpower. Every side was running out of soldiers. Every leader, every planner knew that the war was going to end soon. Nobody was going to be left to fight!

19. looseleaf

Proof positive that the 109 is WAY OVERMODELED at FH/Warbirds

Did you get Chuck Yaeger to play FH? Really? Is that who was chasing you?

20. looseleaf

I would do some searching at Wright-Paterson Air Force Base/Museum.

During and after the war all captured German/Italian/Japanese aircraft and from other countries were extensively tested there.

I would trust those reports.

Also I would look up the reports from US Air Combat Aces as most of those reports were also looked over very thuroughly.

It is a fact the the P-51B out performed the 109 in climb/turn at least and if memory serves speed and dive in most cases.

The 109 was a great plane no matter all the improvements and refinements it still was a late 1930's design. It could not compete against the P-51s.

As the creators of WarBirds said a long time ago: " ...If we made the planes historically accurate then everyone would be flying the P-51..."