11 players

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Aug 28, 2006.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    6 golds
    5 reds

golds doing very well

I flew with no regard to scores or victory. There were specks raining down from so very hig and instakilling me there was no point in trying.
    And I noticed something wierd.
    And I started one of those informal studies people get in shit for all the time.
    11 players. I wasn't among the 'study group.'
    so
    10 players.
    In 21 minutes
    22 logons/loggoffs
    Gold player leaves and in five seconds a red logs on.... does not fly.
    Logs off and
    poof
    A gold logs on and flies.

no I don't think this is a gold thing.
    I think some children were having a mutual masturbation session and they were gold this session.

I am glad there were few players, else these little fellows would have been more easily hidden from my scrutiny. Sure, I got the logs, but who gives a fuck anyway?
    I am not ratting out anyone, I am just thinkin out loud.

COME TO TABAHOST

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

you mean stay on tabahost?
    comming and going, cumming and breathing is something you described above.

3. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Quakers (NOT the guys in northern america that wears hats, beards and rides by horse and cart) that can not execute enough discipline to make small raids without the (alleged (is it called alleged or allegedly in this case? IDGAF)) spying can perhaps not be countered by devs or those. The best (if any way is) way would maybe be to 'rat on 'em' in MA?

5 vs 5 can be a gruelling furball, OR a nice chance to capture small and medium fields. 1 pilot that is bored enough can capture small fields while 4 guys make furball. Or 2 pilots can capture small and / or medium fields while 3 guys orchestrate mayhem elsewhere.

It's all in the mind.

Do you want to shoot stuff or expand your territory into the great beyond?

:D

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Shoot stuff, hands down!! :D

5. biles

biles Well-Known Member

There are all kinds of explanations for the behavior I observed.
    In real life, I dealwith liars every day. I don't want to argue with anyone who has been caught red handed. I don't have the stomach juices available.
    Ya ever catch someone in a lie and ya can see them lookin up into the sky and makin up shit as they go along? And ya ask a question or two and the get details wrong, or times, or logic akilter? And after a while, ya wish that rather, instead of you questioning them, they had been arrested and have to try BULLSHITTING SOMEONE WITH authority to punish them???
    REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOU HAD TO GO SEE A LAWYER?
    Yer buddies told you:
    DON'T EVER LIE TO YOUR LAWYER. Your lawyer cannot do his job when you lie to him and, furthermore, he isn't stupid, you are paying him good money to help...
    And the other thing your friends told you:
    If you DID IT.
    DO NOT TAKE THE WITNESS STAND.
    These were good advices.

Anyway, FH isn't different from many games.
    And people will lie and cheat anywhere ya go.

I still have yet to play a game of chess and catch someone cheating.
    [online games? I am not talking about that, I mean chess, people, table, coffee, tea]
    In 'the old days' during the invention of a game, say, Baseball, a nice game. Yep.
    When that guy, some general or Captain or something in an army was sittin down with his buddies and talking like:
    "Whoa, it shore is fun hittin that ball with that stick, what say we write some rules for it and make a game out of it?"
    And the other generals or captains or whatever would say, "Yep, Gen'ral, we should do that, it will help keep the men busy and happy, allow them to put their cares aside for a little while and stop thinkin about that bayonet charge we made them do on Thursday."
    I don't suppose there was any General or captain or whatever who exclaimed, "Wait. How do you propose we prevent cheating?"
    I mean, sure, you can kick a guy's knee out when yer slidin into the plate, it has been done plenty. But that ain't cheatin, that is just bein a cocksucker and the guy's team mates will pound yer face in later anyways.....

6. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

I'm glad you mentioned (and I expected no less of you, Bradley) that you didn't think it was a Gold thing. (Cheating) And I'm not here to defend one side either way. I hate cheaters. I hate spies. I hate traitors. If things were my way you would pick red or gold for an entire TOD. Like some squads do. Not log on and pick the side with the least amount of pilots and fly for them. I mean, who's to say it wasn't unbalanced the other way when that pilot WASN'T here?

I doubt they are Golds though, real Golds. Because logging on and off to spy requires a lot of energy, time, effort. Golds don't do that well.....can't even get a couple out of 18 when roster is 18v18 to help close one small and one medium field to win war for second time in a day.

I guess Golds like resting on their laurels. Golds are up 4-3 in wins this TOD. So what? Past history tells us the Reds will hand us our heads in late war. We should be stickin' it to em while we can.

But alas, we're arguing politics on ch100, or furballing, or participating in a 14v1 chase of a typhoon away from a just closed airfield while an Li2 is sneaking in behind us.

Whatever........

1 person likes this.
  7. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

lol, i do that all the time ;)

8. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

I know, ya bi-polar prick LOLOLOL

Seriously though, if you're gonna do that, then don't change BACK to your 'normal' or 'preferred' side when roster evens out. Fly what ya chose after ya logged on, UNTIL you're done flying for the night....or day...or lunch hour, whatever.

Otherwise people are gonna think you're a traitor and a cheat cuz you know position of CVs, raids, etc......

Fuck, even I'd accuse you of it if I ever saw you change back after sides even out.

And I think you're an upstanding jackass :shuffle:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  9. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

To help u understand my ways ill explain.

There is nothing worse than flying around, looking for an enemy fighter to kill when your on a side that has 20 pilots, and the enemy has only 5-10 pilots...... its like being a seagull fighting over a chip..... fuckin annoying.

Yes, I do change from side to side depending on what the numbers are, but in sayin that, i dont just automatically change. I at least log out for 10-20 minutes (this gives any raids in progress a good chance to do thier work), then log bak in, and make my decision based on wat the numbers are before i enter arena.

In the rare case that i do change whilst in arena, i let ppl know b4 hand and make sure its ok with them. But i only do that if there are about 5-6 ppl in the arena, and we are only furballing.

If i am called a traitor, cheat or whatever... doesnt bother me, cause i really couldnt care. I know i dont share any info of raids (or go out of my way to break them up) or cv positions, and therefore dont have any guilt.

I enjoy WB for the simple fact that i love to fly all the fighters in it, and i dont see no harm in how i do it. I also love to be outnumbered, more targets, and its more of a challenge for me imho. Im here to hunt, not destroy ppls fun, and if it is seen this way, then sorry... cause i wont be changing my ways :D

BTW... why am i an upstanding jackass? (dont quite understand what u mean by the phrase either lol)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  10. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Well, you have proven to be upstanding, you don't cheat, bend the rules, take advantage of bugs etc.....

And, oh, anytime you happen to shoot me down, then you're a jackass! :)

As far as the rest goes, you have every right to do anything within the rules that are currently enforced within the game. If ya aint doin nothin wrong, then ya aint got nothin to worry about. So don't worry... cept when you fly Red and I hunt ya down. :flyer: :turret:

11. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Helrza is just a jackass (until he comes in range of my ack) - then he is a flaming jackass. :D

I have no problems with a person spying; welcome to reality. Learn a little information security and those complaining the loudest might not find it such a large problem afterall. Do I spy --- no, I have no need for it, but I don't bash those who I catch doing it.

12. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

lol, thanks for the explination mate, i aint the sharpest tool in the shed at the best of times :D :D :D

Always looking forwards to being hunted :mafia: :mafia:

Screw you mofo :D :D :D

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Humm...sounds like you are in fact defending golds. "Real Golds" .."Gold don't...etc.."

This is not a GOLD thing or a RED thing. There are persons who cheat, persons who spy and persons who change sides many times during online play just to get take advantage of the persons that don't.

I hate traitors, spies and cheats too, no matter what color they fly, period.
    Like you said, this game has very little "honor" or honorable players.

Either the FH admins make some software changes to prevent side changes for a certain length of time or they make all players positions available to all.
    Leveling the playing field, sort of.....

Until then let's hope the honorable types will remain playing honorably and the slime buckets will sometime soon learn how to play within the rules and spirit of fair gaming.

14. biles

biles Well-Known Member

To me, it looked like I was bein called 'Bradley.'
    I would prefer bein called 'fuck you'
    or
    'Take a long hard suck on my arse'
    or
    'Go fuck yerself.'
    But not 'Bradley,' which is fightin words. Only family elders call me that and even those people, I correct, saying, 'My name is BILES. Understand? BILES!'
    And the wrinkly old farts smile and they STILL jingle the change in their pockets hopin I will jump about like a dog, like I did when I was 6. [when I was 6, pocket change was worth money, now it is ballast and I don't get aroused any more by those tricks.... too bad none of the family elders ever offer drugs or booze]