9/11

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by torsti, Sep 11, 2014.

1. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

Do you remember where you have been on 11. September 2001?
    I do, i was playing Warbirds as the message arrives in WB-Chat.

In Memory...

[Date edited - thy hezey]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

DATE EDITED????
    Excellent!
    [mine edited now too!]
    I remember very well what I was doing on the morning of 11/09....

On 11/09/2001, I was puttering around the house and my room-mate came and said, GET OVER HERE, TO THE TV.
    I said, Take your TV and shove it up your ass.
    And he said, NO, REALLY, this is worth looking at, the USA has just attacked itself!
    I got over to his TV and looked just in time to see the USA attack itself a second time.
    Then we saw endless clips of Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden Bin Laden
    and then USA attacked itself again, then again, then again.
    I thought, when is this gonna end?
    Never ending drama from the Yankees.
    Hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah hoorah

I think Rob Ford's struggles are far more entertaining.
    But there won't be any yearly anniversaries,
    Ad nauseam

, nor monuments [Yankees love monuments, they have more than the fucking commies in Russia erected, far more. Hoorah. Freedom. Hoorah. Liberty. Hoorah Justice. Hoorah Liberty
    And their public masturbation/flagellation is embarrassing [like Rob Ford's is but on a grand scale, Yankees do things BIG]

Where were you on 05/06/02?
    Never mind.
    I can hardly wait to see the other responses, this forum ain't run by Yankees. We should see some interesting and intelligent thoughts, except from that one fucking guy in Podunk.

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The information Yanks get is as reliable and honest as ANY information Germans got in 1933+ [Reichstag burned, and so it goes] from their News Media....

7. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

I was very happy because the first 3 hours at school the next day were no education. Just "talking about the bad things yesterday". :super: