A Real Hero

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Oct 23, 2007.

1. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

all the news you like is true and any you dont like is a big conspiracy against you.
    you're a moron

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

LMAO, that is the best you can do?

3. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

But you do not understand, people are sick and tired of Americans Heroes and movies about their Heroisam and how they save world and bring democracy. I do not doubt that this guy u post link and clame him for hero isnt a hero cos he gives his life for his belifes for his country and for his combat friends. If we have same standards for heroisam then we would have Taliban's heros, Serbian's heros, Croatian's heros, Checen's heros, Curd's heros, IRA's heros, Baskia's heros, .... cos they fight for their belives, cos think their fight is right one and others isn't, etc. .....
    As Red Ant say: "the goal is above reproach" but i think he is WRONG. Some Serbs think like him and now we have Srebrenica, and every good thing we did in WWI and WWII and all good thing we will do in future will have shadow of Srebrenica.

As Tzebra said "Dragoljub Mihailovic was an interesting person, and he is hailed as a hero by Serbians." but...
    Dragoljub Draza MIhajlovic was an officer of Royal Yugoslav Army and after Yugoslavian capitulation in WWII he started fight against Germans ocupator forces at the same time he start fight against Ustasa in Croatia which form Independat State of Croatia ( NDH ) cos Croatia is part of Yugoslav Kingdom. Every thing Draza Mihajlovic did in begining of war he did by YU King, government and minister for war orders. He participated whit Titos partisans in liberation of Kraljevo first big win in WWII against Germans and first liberated area in Europe too. People start to join Draza Mihajlovic cos they belive in King and Kingdom of Yugoslavia and others start to join Tito cos they dont like King. After while Draza start to think that Tito's Comunist were bigger problem for Kingdom then Germans, so he start fight against Comunist with Germans and he planed once when Comunist become history to start fight against Germans again. But he is wrong, he was thinking that goal is above reproach. So after WWII and win of Comunist he was judged for TREASON OF PEOPLE AND COUNTRY. And he was declared as guilty. But less is know that Draza MIhajlovic was judged at the same time for WAR CRIMES against SERBS (Comunist Serbs), Croats and Muslims but he was declared as not guilty.
    My opinion that he didnt fight for Serbia only cos he was Royal officer of Royal Yugoslav Army, and like that he was fight for King and Yugoslav Kingdom. Is he a hero? For me NOT

Hmmmmm :rtfm: NIKOLA TESLA :rtfm: Croat :rtfm: NOP you are WRONG :)

http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Никола_Тесла

4. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

How can you dare saying me that BULLSHIT after My Lai, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo and so on? You must be sick.

The problem is that your country was founded by shit-heads. It's part of your tradition being a shit-head, don't you see? You can't erase that "you're wrong, i'm right, so i'm gonna kill you" stuff with ease. You guys are the true barbarians, not the Mohamed with a camel in the middle of the desert. Even so you guys need to drop a LGB on him to steal his oil. An expected action from a nation formed by bandits, murderers and prostitutes.

5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

"Bandits, Murderers and Prostitutes"

[​IMG]

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

He's RG. So of course it is!

7. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Wasn't the conversation over Baghdad ER.
    I have seen them work with my own two eyes, and they treat everyone as best as they can, regardless of which faction, side, tribe they belong to.

Abu Ghraib, you fail to notice that once "we" discovered what was going on "we" delt with it, harshly. When is the last time you ever heard of a General being demoted in the US and people going to prison with a dishonorable discharge awaiting them once they are released. In a very true sense they are finished as US citizens once released since no one will hire them.

GITMO, every time the international Red Cross, Congress, and every feel good organization sends a "fact-finding" mission down there they discover that they are being treated humanely. No one is being "be-headed", and all recieve 3 full meals, clean sheets, korans, and anything else they may required within reason. That is a far cry from what Muslims have ever done, let us revist the Muslim way of treatment... Slitting throats on international tv, be-heading on international tv, stoning to death on international tv, burning/mutilating/dragging/and hanging bodies on international tv.
    Who is sick?

Stealing oil you say, we haven't touched a drop and if you haven't noticed we are finding ways of doing away with any need for ME oil at a rapid pace.
    The House of Saud (the first major oil deal the US made in the ME) was offered tons of money, and like good and faithful Arabs they were, they took the money and became what they are. The Iranians took the money as did the Kuwaities and Quatar and Africans, and Russians. Who do you think helped them get up to speed on their Siberian fields? We did, I've programed a few of their PLC's which control some of the processes! As a matter of fact one of my first "first-out" digital programs was shipped to them inside of an IDEC PLC.

They make money we make money, every is happy, no need for BOMBS when
    you have CASH.

Vlamik, do yourself a real favor, get an honest education, really look into these things, you will laugh yourself silly each night at how stupid the conspiracy idiots really are, because they are as far from fact as people can get.

Where is RG? I thought he would be back by now with a colourful FU or something equally intelligent. :@popcorn:

8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

9. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Belgrad : München

3 : 2

:D

10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

lol u mean 2:3

:D

11. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

An interesting cold-war era read, and somewhat amusing. Attempting to steal technology and get stung in the process.

Strangely enough this does explain why they were wanting a box full of paper copies of the ladder logic I had programmed in the mid 90s.

12. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I'm curious, how many people who have posted in this thread have actually served in the military?

You only have one life to live and risking it for something that you believe in makes you a hero regardless of what country you fight for. Lt Murphy is a "real hero" for the United States, end of story.

So you fat, cookie eating, ignorant, worthless, American bashing, non-military serving, internet badasses who collectively shake your blown up, huge fucking balloon heads in judgment of others........can get bent because you rate below infectious human waste.

btw I HAVE served in the military and would be suprised if 10% of you had that kind of commitment.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Here are some people who don't care about dead Americans at all.103 people

14. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

To Mr.Tzebra

So, dare and give a medal to them.
    [​IMG]

15. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I have, with 13+ in and 5 down, and an ETS coming fast.
    You are correct in that most here have not, but not all of the people here are bad.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  16. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Since Thug posted the original quote you should ask him.

As for your question to me, No.

17. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Better question is how many people had participation in WAR?
    Think we shouldnt write posts like this one, cos we all have different heroes and some of them other side dont like as I dont like When some one talks in superlatives about American Heroes (soldiers), I can send post about RATKO MLADIC The Bigest HERO, but I'm shure that a lot of people would attcak me and tell that he is War Criminal. I like judgement about that who is a HERO and who is not to leav to History and we will see in 50, 100, ... years. Or some one WILL :)

So lets talk about Girls, who want can talk about Boys :)

18. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Tzebra I see you are very iliterate person, so I suggest go back to school and read abit.
    Dude Tesla vas SERBIAN !!!

19. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

You should really study your world history a little more closely, focusing on the area of Austria-Hungary 1800-1900s, of which Croatia was then a part of.
    Born 1856 in Smiljan Croatia to Serbian parents who migrated there much earlier: His dad being a preacher and running a local church in which he was born.

His schooling included elementary and secondary education in both Gospic and Karlovac, with higher studies in Graz and Prague.

Calling him a Serb is like saying I am German since my family is originally from Germany but alas I am an American since they migrated after WW2 and I was born on US soil. Tesla was from Serbian parents who migrated to Croatia and he was born a Croat.

Don't stress too much though, he was equally proud of being Croat and his parents Serbian heritage.

20. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Interesting, and what you were doing down there?
    Uneducated as well.
    Yeah I have heard Edison and Marcony both that took credit over Tesla's inventions were Croats to :shuffle: