A Real Hero

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Uncles, Oct 23, 2007.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Odd, I thought in order to receive the MOA there needed to be at least three witnesses to the act.

In his case there is only one eye witness.

2. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Heey. Lets just drop n-bomb somewhere in US. I vote for las vegas and san francisco =)

3. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Oh you will be suprised finding that not only you were the one, so shut your pipe hole.

4. jebac

jebac Well-Known Member

Man you are so iliterate lol
    Tesla by him self was entitling him self as SERB
    Yeah Tesla was born in Smiljani near Gospic from both parents SERBS.
    At the time when he was born That part of Former Yugoslavia was under Osterech-Hungarian Empire, but Tesla him self, his parents and all of his relatives knew well that they are Serbs, just like us that were born Serbs in Bosnia at that time part of Yugoslavia.
    I am very sure that if (somehow) Tesla was alive and he was reading your post he will reach through your monitor and slap you in the face.

5. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Well, I was in the army for 11 months but I didn't get to kill anyone... :shuffle:

Does one get different points for being in volunteer army instead of mandatory one? :D

6. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Vlamik, erm, do you know, what is stupidity? I may explain: this is posting links to whatever fuck it be that requires registering. Period.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vadim Maksimenko

I always was a lil bit amased of people behaviour when they think they are safe :) To be true, this a psychological test that those people always fail to pass: sexual misery in real life. They fail to prove their value to the other sex, but they need kind of "weight" in society. How? -- Oh, that's simple -- just try to offend anyone... better living on a different continent... that's safe... as wanking...

8. Vadim Maksimenko

Why didn't you add your country's president?

9. Vadim Maksimenko

Just by a matter of fact there will be some strategic objects in Poland very soon. I'd prefer to N-bomb Poland in case. Very comfy: american target will be hit, less expensive carrier for delivery, might hit one very stupid "adviser"... Chances are slim regarding the last point, but worth trying :)

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

peeps, lets get it back above 3 stars

11. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

KFOR.
    One day I will get a chance to try that Seriban Jele and Bip pivo again.

The quote of him being proud of being both Croatian and his Serbian heritage was his quote, not mine: Learn to read.

It is old news that the proposed sites will be targetted by the hawkish old-guard, but this is of no real concern to us.
    Re-visit history, we actually find it oddly amusing.

12. Vadim Maksimenko

There is no time for big brothers to clash in head-on conflicts, having in mind they can definitely overkill each other. Much easier and cheaper to settle "responsibility" zones via local conflicts. It is only in anecdotes little monkey wins when two tigers fight, in real life the monkey is the first to be ripped to parts. Ain't that history? ;)

13. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

Sorry but I have to do this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smiljan in that time, when Tesla is born, was a part of VOJNA KRAJINA or in english Military Border populeted whit SERBS mostly, which moved from Serbia ocupated by Turkish Otoman Empire.The only purpose of Vojna Krajina is to protect Austria-Hungary from Turks. Serbs in Vojina Krajina was independent part (like some kind of republic of to day - read never part of Croatia) and on direct command of Austria-Hungary King and they had only responsibilities to the KING him self (to pay fee to HIM ONLY, ...) and that was major problem cos Croats want to control that part and never had till end of WWI when is formed Kinfdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians.
    And I'm sick and tired of giving me lessons of history of Serbs and my country from foreigners. It is same if I give you lessons about USA history. (WRITE TO US STUPID SERBIANS A BOOK FROM SERBIAN HISTORY PLS I WANT TO LEARN I DONT WANT TO BE STUPID)
    And Tesla never said for him that he is Croat, but he said that he is a Serb. Now Tesla and his father Serbian Priest are turning into their graves, cos his father Ortodox (Serbian) Priest teaching him to be Serb not a Croat. If he said something it will be : "I'm a Serb born in Croatia in Kingdom of Yugoslavia" cos Croatia was part of Yugoslav kingdom.
    Serbs will say "I'm Serb from Croatia, Bosnia, Australia,...."
    Croat will say "I'm Croat from Bosnia, Serbia, Australia,...."

?Ја сам, као што видите и чујете остао Србин и преко мора, где се испитива?има бавим. То исто треба да будете и ви и да својим зна?ем и радом подижете славу Српства у свету.?

"I'm as you see and hear stick to my Serbian nacionality abroad, where I work on sience. That is same what you have to be and that with your's knowledge and work make Serbia more glorius in world" this was Tesla's speach to the students and profesors of Belgrad's Velika Skola when he visited Belgrade .1 June 1892

Sorry if my translation is not correct from word to word but te essence is there.
    http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Никола_Тесла
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ?Ако будем имао сре?е да остварим барем неке од својих идеја, то ?е бити доброчинство за цело човечанство. Ако се те моје наде испуне, најслађа мисао би?е ми та да je то дело једног Србина.?

Serbian version http://sr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Никола_Тесла

"There is something within me that might be illusion as it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most exciting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb."

* Address at the Belgrade train station (1 June 1892)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I am proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland.

English version http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Quotes_about_Tesla

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  14. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

After all of that you quoted what I have been saying all this time.

His words.

It would appear I have been giving you a minor lesson in history, feel free to give me one on America as I am not ashamed to admit there are aspects of it I have either forgotten or probably never learned.
    No one knows all of the history of their country, there is too much of it.

15. DZIVDZAN

Sorry man but you dont understand then his words, lets analize this word and what it means, word by word: "I am proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland."

First importan declaration is my Serbian origin

Second important declaration is my Croatian homelend, so he is born in Croatia.Doesn't mean that he is Croatian as you say.

Imagine this: My perents are Martians :) and they were on Venus when I was born (so I'm born on Venus) so what is my nacionality? What? If I'm not declared else then Martian I'm MARTIAN and it doesn't mean nothing where you are BORN, most important is how you declare your self.
    What I want to say more is important how you declare your selfe then where you are Born.
    You were at Kosovo with KFOR you should learn that is ORGIN BIG DEAL in this part of World, it Was and it Will be. Some time you can declare your self as you want and every one WILL count your ORIGIN not Your Declaration of Origin or Place of BIRTH.

If you read first two quotes, first that I translated and second which were allready translated, you will see that Tesla clearly declare him self as a SERBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm as you see and hear stick to my Serbian nacionality abroad, where I work on sience. That is same what you have to be and that with your's knowledge and work make Serbia more glorius in world"

"There is something within me that might be illusion as it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most exciting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb."

-------------- this separates two differents quotes.
    Third quot wern't said in Belgrade as some one could think

16. looseleaf

Non of "us"?

I didn't give you my permission to speak for me.

17. looseleaf

Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла) (10 July 1856 ? 7 January 1943) was an inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. Born in Smiljan, Croatian Krajina, Military Frontier, he was an ethnic Serb subject of the Austrian Empire and later became an American citizen.

Serb-Croatian-AustrioHungarian-American.....

no doubt he was a great man. Too bad they are all too rare.

18. looseleaf

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

Ronald Reagan

I find that they are "freedom fighters" only if they win the war....

19. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

If you are from Canada and are born in the U.S. then you are considered to be an American, even though your parents are from Canada.

A Serbian born in Kosova would not declare themselves a Kosovar but instead declare themselves a Serbian. If Kosova was an independent state then that person would be a Kosovar of Serbian origin.

Tesla was proud of the fact that he was from Croatia and of Serbian origin, "his origin" implies where his heritage originated from not where he was from.

I am an American, though I do not go around and declare I am German simply because that is where my parents are from. I am an American of German origin.

You can say that Tesla was of Serbian origin, but he was Croatian unless he denounced it somewhere, and I have never read of any place where he did, instead he embraced both places.

20. DZIVDZAN

No one in this part of the world would say something like that.Normaly Serb born in Croatia would say I'm Serb born in Croatia, origin mentoin only people who knows from which Tribe they are, like Montenegrians if there is two tribes whit same Name then you say part of country from which your tribe come.
    Croatian born in Serbia wouldn't say I'm Serbian whit Croatian origin it is impposible and fuuny, cos we have States names which Show Ethnicity (I hope that I write this word good), Imo only Americans have origin

* Address at the Belgrade train station (1 June 1892)

Tesla denounced that he is Croat in that quot above, and I marked ONLY FOR YOU. Only if person is colour blind or have some problems with eyes can't read that. But as I can see you don't have that problem, imo you have problem to understand but i give my best to HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND, or you just don't want to understand and as many other Americans you have American interpretation of World around them.