About "roll again"

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by hardy, Nov 20, 2004.

1. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

About "roll again"

http://fhscenarios.jinak.cz/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=20

"Note:
    KIF, KIB, Crash, Collision and Exploded are taken as a lost. But in case of ditch and bail we take different conditions for each side. For Luftwaffe ditch/bail means be captured on the enemy territory and end of war. For RAF this mean the pilots can take new planes and go fight again."

so we have some pictures like that:

[​IMG]

So dont tell me about late pilots, time schedule and LW overall superiority by planes anymore.
    Or recount LW losses and exclude ditchs and bails over Gold territory.
    And make restrict for take-off for the red side.

Or follow very simple rule - "1 player - 1 flight"

2. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

Re: About "roll again"

This passage from general rules hoewer is not related to and was never used in previous frames - i omitted correct it. 1player - 1 life was used in all frames. RAF pilots were informed about that. If pbarry rolled again - it will not be counted in stats. My srry for late suspending.

Btw hardy if you have some issuable thing - communicate with me directly and not thorought the forum. Send me email or pm next time. As i said to -frog- too: this public shitting each other doesnt help the scenario. Each issue has to be analyzed by sources and deciding internaly by Admins/COs. This is their job.

3. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i

It won't happen again - I thought that we didn't break any rules (intentionally at least) and posted what I had. Next time I will PM.

Sorry again.

:)

4. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

rgr that, thank you.

The forum is a most usual way to discuss all WBFH related things for me :)
    ok.

5. vought

vought Well-Known Member

I landed on friendly airfield with damaged elevator, but was unable to takeoff again- "Fligh operations for Red Suspended"