about the poll

Discussion in 'IL-2 Sturmovik (Rus)' started by -al---, Feb 19, 2009.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Ok guys, this is in english, since I don't know russian at all.
    The poll was not meant to be serious, I just wanted to show you how your polls look like to the international community.

This is me being serious, this is me not wanting to insult anyone.
    Why don't you "hire" someone from this forum, who speaks fluently both russian and english? I'm sure there must be at least one person, who would like to help develop the mod and could post polls, and other relevant to everyone topics in both russian and english. I'd gladly do it myself, but yeah... don't know russian.

I'm sure you understand that for someone not familiar with your language and alphabet even tracking changes in this forum is difficult. Not to mention finding relevant topics and understanding what they are about. Ok sometimes you do post some info in the international part, but why not make this a rule?

I don't think you want this mod to be only for russian-speakers, so why not let the international community express their point of view? You already let us betatest the server, let us give you our input in a convenient way, so that less things get overlooked.

Once again, please consider posting topics concerning the mod and it's future development in both languages and maybe letting us know about it in a separate topic on international forum, in which only this kind of notifications would be posted.

Ok, enough from me, sorry if I insulted someone by that previous poll topic.

2. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

You're right this is international project, but the point here is that the team has lots of thing to implement and all this polls is basically for fun. Admins just ignore those polls before release and this is right. Hope, after release we will have such special man and our english speaking friends will participate in the polls as well as the native speaking russians.

3. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

yes, those polls are only for statistic. Because ther is already a battle between nonicons il2 players and warbirds players;)

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

time to learn cyrylic al :D