Al ...

Discussion in 'Warbirds Polish' started by Red Ant, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

sorry for littering the forum with a thread, but I can't open your PM ... in fact I haven't been able to read my PMs for a week now .... keep getting bombarded with database errors. :shuffle:

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

yeah I thought about making a topic myself since I couldn't check if the PM was sent or not :)

I wanted to ask you if you have any contact with reuben, because the mail on online.de he gave me doesn't seem to work.

and btw I told you that I'm looking forward to getting my ass kicked by you, when I'm back home for x-mass ;)

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Well, I see him in WB every now and then (though I haven't been online myself for a while). Next time I see him I'll bring it to his attention that you asked for his email address (I don't have it myself, unfortunately).

And yeah likewise about the Crimbo season ... although I seem to have different recollections about who kicked whom's ass. :help:

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

thx d00d, much appreciated :)

I still have in mind the two times you moped the floor with my Ki-84 so hush! ;)

5. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

I see reuben (aka free kill) flying very often. I may ask him about e-mail.

Common, ant, you are not so lame as you used to be 2 tods ago. =)

6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Problem solved, I managed to get into the arena for enough seconds to get his address :)