another 2 tracks

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Images' started by thomba, May 12, 2002.

1. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

2. Sirum

Sirum Well-Known Member

THANKS

Right on!

:cheers:

3. -brajo

-brajo Well-Known Member

Something always go wrong when I try to record my best missions. I had one great me109k4 vs f6f hellcat fight (me in me109) which I didn't record by mistake. I was using aliases for quick recording. So on shortcut alt+r I had .record film command. But, later i changed that shotrcut to alt+d (and forgot about it) because alt+r is used for changing display range of terrain in warbirds. Anyway, hellcat was on my 6 distance d6. We were low and slow. But, I menaged to kill him. And it was one of the top 10 pilots on the scorepages! That was the textbook example of good scissors :) Also, 30mm cannon helped a lot :) Too bad i didn't record it :(

I will post here some tracks anyway. In first one i flew on ju87g. Who says that golds dont have their il2? lol... just joking, they are not comparable... ;) I had 2kills and 1 assist...
    ju87g track

Second track is about ki84... thi mission was long so i made two parts of it... In all 4kills and 3assists... Also nothing special there....
    first part
    second part

And, I have few very long fights... which i will not post here... they last more than 20 minutes.... one kill in each of them....me in 109g10 vs p39 (39 looks great really, hard to kill, it will be my fav. red plane from now on:) ) and, me in dora vs mustang....
    I can post it later if someone is interested, or i can send it by mail.