Artur Boruc the Great!

Discussion in 'Warbirds Polish' started by Glas, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

wow celtic won 8-1 with dunfermline today :) and zurawski scored 4 goals !

2. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

And Boruc is responsible for the 1 for Dunfermline :p

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

in the situation i was warning about :>

4goals and 2assists zurawski tho ^^

and great goal maloneys btw

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

glas must be a very drunk bhoy now :)

5. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

6. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Glas was indeed a very drunk (and happy) bhoy :D Was at the game - Magic was indeed Magic today, his 4 goals were all very well taken ;)

And Maloney's? Wow! I was right behind the goal he scored into. Looked even better from there ;)

Btw what did Boruc say in a Polish newspaper? They are claiming over here that he said Hartson was lazy, Keane was a bighead, the fans are crap, etc. Any of you heard anything about this?

7. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

"Btw what did Boruc say in a Polish newspaper? They are claiming over here that he said Hartson was lazy, Keane was a bighead, the fans are crap, etc. Any of you heard anything about this?"

i never heard anything or read in Polish about that , :dunno:

8. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

He was on a meeting with Legia's 50 most honoured supporters. He was always on very friendly terms with them so he openly spoke of his impressions on Celtic.
    When asked about Hartson he said that he's the laziest player he's ever seen and should train more - even by his looks it's obvious that he doesn't move much around the field. I don't remember what he said about Keane, but when asked to compare Legia's and Celt's fans, he said that Scottish ones are much quieter and less enthusiastic than Polish ones. He sometimes feels like he's in a cinema, where people pick their noses instead of supporting. Against Rangers it's a lot better thou. Like he could've said anything else on that meet ;) It's probably true thou, as Legia has the best support in Poland :p
    He also stated that goalkeeper's training is on much lower level than in Legia. And he puts on weight there.

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well it has to be quieter when the benches aren't flying all over the place, and the police sirens aren't screaming and all that "support" you get at out fields :)

oh yeah, and bannanas aren't flying towards black players...

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

thats what the papers said
    but treat it more like talkin to an old good friend glas, not an interview to the papers

in other words boruc said (if u can read between the lines): i miss u guys too
    papers are exaggerating as always, lookin for some sensational stuff to write about, u should know about that already ;)

as for his comments about hartson and keane, it was all about u were talkin urself glas - sths wrong in the team spirit (quite a lot conceded goals, not the best defense, someones not givin 100% - he always gives 100% and he expects that from everyone, thats all)
    mb goalkeeper shouldnt say that in public, dunno, however hes imo right

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

todays papers
    boruc: teammates laghued at whole thing. with the celtics supporters its worse, i have no direct contact with them. one of polish newspapers interpreted my words in the worst way. scottish journalists added even more. now im thinking if i should sue them. ive even read strachan forbid any contacts with press, which is another bullshit.

12. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Thanks spuint ;) I just read a translated version of some of the things he actually said, and it definitely isnt as bad as was made out. I never thought it would be.

Btw is it correct what he said about Zurawski though? :eek: In the translated interview, it said he doesnt like him the least of all the players, but that is only because he is his countryman (in other words, if Zurawski wasnt polish, he WOULD like him the least).

13. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

IMO it's not true. He couldn't be so dump.... :rolleyes: Do u know source of that??? which newspaper??

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I dont vipe, sorry.

Afaik it was quoted as part of the discussion he had with the Legia fans.

15. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

btw Glas which part of Scotland do U live. Do You know where Leven is?? It is far from Your home? Last year i was there almost 3 months and MB this summer will go again....

16. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Glas is from Glasgow :) as far as i can remember

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Glasgow, as vojtas said :)

I think Leven is perhaps 60 miles from Glasgow. Nice place in the summer btw :)

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Not so great after todays USA-Poland match, eh?

19. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

I think he was just unlucky..... he punched the ball , which hit the head of USA`s forward and the ball bounced in front of another forward lol

20. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

why the fuck he punched it, he should catch. anyway first half of game was cool