Asberger Syndrome

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

What is 'Asberger syndrome' ?

Is it a 'syndrome' or what is it?

Please help me out here...One of my good friends thinks and feels that he 'suffers' and 'is' a Asbergerian being....

Is there a test online to search and test for yourself that are you 'in' that thing?

-thnx

2. Rick00

Rick00 Member

3. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

Assburger syndrome

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Asberger's diagnoses is a matter of checking little boxes in a standard form. No lab test needed!:UU:

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Take ODD as an example, the diagnostic criteria are:
    A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior lasting at least 6 months, during which four (or more) of the following are present:
    1. often loses temper
    2. often argues with adults
    3. often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules
    4. often deliberately annoys people
    5. often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
    6. is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
    7. is often angry and resentful
    8. is often spiteful or vindictive
    Note the many moral judgements that are necessary to make any diagnosis according to this definition: “actively defies”, “deliberately annoys” and so on. These are not deemed to be disease symptoms when a child does them to an intending kidnapper, or to the parents' political opponents at a demonstration, for example. These states of the child's brain become diseases only when a certain condition – disapproval – exists in the brain of another person – the parent or other authority. The treatment is also metaphorical and for ODD it consists of conversations and discipline. Again, this is very different from other diseases: bacteria are not great conversationalists, one cannot debate diabetes, but apparently ODD can be disposed of by talking to it.

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Sounds like the criteria for "a hobo at heart".

Anyway, Aspbergers is todays bullshit. It's like ADD. all of sudden 50% of the kids in school have something called "attention deficit disorder" so they "have" to take ritalin. Why? cuz the teacher says so.

I used to beleive I had a chemical imbalance. Now I know I don't.

chemical imbalance, aspergers, attention deficit disorder, tommorrow it will be somethng else. just a massive load of bs.​

10. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

sells pills though
    :p

11. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I am what they are labeling "witch." Gonna drug me to death? Hope you give me the good shit.

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Ya know mac, if you said, Hey, Hezey, I have read your bullshit for such a long time and the bullshit you wrote about Psych Dope and Psych Tyranny really got me thinking, thanks for tipping over the wadyacallit.

It would make my day.

I had a baby niece who was doped by her mom and the teachers she was pissing off. She had the diagnosis of the month also. She was so little so tiny, so harmless, but she was very physically active in school and she was smart as a whip and pissed here teachers off because they could not get a grip on her. SO THEY DOPED HER.
    I attacked the mother, my sister. I went at the stupid woman for over a year. Maybe it was two.
    I couldn't go punch the girl's teachers in the head or emasculate the Psychists in her school, but at least I could get into my sister's face.
    I am one of two adult males in this fuckin family and half those guys won't do anything to defend the young or women. I sure as fuck will.
    Ashley's mom, my retard sister, started to listen to what her kid, my niece, was moaning about. Itchy, can't sleep, sleeps too much, sleeps at strange times, cannot make a plan, dull for days at a time, sore tits [yeah, in a little girl] gained a tonne of weight [a little girl being put through 'side effects? Holy fuck]. Big black bags under her eyes, she pulled out her eyelashes. then her eyebrows. Her mother and the Psychists and her teachers all conspired and informed my sister that Ashley had 'developed another disorder' and needed another pill, so that made it pill number three per day.
    I had a shit fit among the adults in this family [controlling female single-moms who are out of control and impotent outside the salon or the grocery store.

Ashely ate that poison until soon after the last of my very aggressive and commanding rants in front of the elders who I said should all be ashamed of themselves and what do we have to do to keep my sister from poisoning my niece and if she doesn't stop, I am gonna embarrass her in public, I am gonna harass that cunt and, further, I am gonna approach Ashely and tell he about my experiences with the psychist dope dealers and authority figures that tried so heard to take my ego and change it into something more acceptable to them.

Chrissy did, sometime during all that, start to listen to her daughter. She was, I kid you not, carrying around the DSM4 she had her own copy of it. Sge was, for a couple years mouthing the magic words from the magic tome of the Psychists, worns like DIsorder, disfuntional, compuslion, bahvaioaral etc. I would correct her, but she would not open a dictionary so that she might find out what the words in that book actually mean/meant.
    What they meant was, we don't know anything about the human head-space, but we will administer violent medicine onto you humans anyway, because we are like gods, and one day, we will run the planet.
    Etc.
    Anyway, Ahsley is a big aggressive intelligent cheerful engaging bouncy and mostly optimistic 18 year old now. She has never thanked me for the work I did behind the scenes, with the family elders.
    Is not it our jobs to help out, to defend our children?

Mac, GOOD FOR YOU. You have some unique veiws about the world [not all THAT unique] and you are a very special and talented guy and I do not see why assault by psychists would benifit you.. Or anyone, really. I am very very happy to hear that you don't eat those things anymore. Your quirks are nothing but and as you mature further you will get more and more sure of yourself, comfortable with you outlook and sanity comes with maturity, mostly. The human condition is NOT A DISEASE.

WTFG ASHLEY!

Bless you macLoud!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Ha.
    That guy makes a lot of sence when he talks. I suppose he is smart and sensitive. I liked a couple of his movies a lot. I didn't give a fuck about him because of that fuckin Twin Peaks. Even then, I was a virulent hater of television, so you know, I would prejudice myself and not watch it, because I hate TV.
    I do not hate film.

CLICK THIS. It is on topic. Maybe. Sorry Jacobe.[Jacobe, keep your music up. Keep making it. You are truly a genious. Everything you ever sent for me to listen to I have not just enjoyed, but am haunted by.
    I can't remember the names of them, but if I heard any of the dozen or more you have sent for me to listen to, I would recognize it and whistle along with it, if it were possible [some of your music is not meant to be sang along with.]

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I think I have hijacked Jacobe's thread?

Evidence based science is not the only scientific cult in the USA, there is also the other kind, Shamanism.
    Shamanism on an institutional level.
    Don't have to get the book, but you might find it in a library.
    You can watch this guy on the youtube.....
    Or more, longer, needs [windows or Mac or you can watch the tiny screen version, or just listen to it] here.
    He is demonstrating in his talk that drugs based psychological therapy is NOT evidence based or that the evidence is gathered in questionable ways. He demonstrates that Psychiatric drugs do not do any better than placebo. He shows that relapse rates are worse for people who took psychiatric dope compared to those who took NO PSYCH DOPE.
    He shows further, that there is clear evidence that psychiatriac drugging makes patients sicker. He shows that once a patient get on anti-psychotics [this was the talk he was giving, it is about psychosis and schizophrenia, not many others, mostly psychotic and scizophrenic and too, he saves the bast for last, KIDS ON ADD AND BIPOLAR PSYCH DOPE].
    He showed that Anti-psychotic drugs kick the human brain in the ass, fuck it up terribly and that there is no way out. The patient can never get off the drugs and will only decline over the long term and that that might well have done better without ANY drug based treatment.
    And he isn't bullshitting.
    FUCK

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  16. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

17. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

+1

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Interesting. Cool, I think, that you, with your stated affinity towards books, learning, knowlege, do not parrot what the paid press is preaching to spellbound people.
    If I ever saw your text containing the words 'believe, assume, presume, is thought to or experts say, I would have to double back and read it over, figuring it was not you who wrote it.
    You seem to be a prolific reader, you must know the nuance of the English [and others] language, you must have looked into the DSM-IV and seen all the weasel words and figured it out for yourself.

DSM is nothing but weasel words, it is concocted by an elite group of men who would define for us what is sickness and what is health. What is terrible are the weasel words so ill-defining the state of mankind's condition.
    It is perfectly normal and not sickness to have a mood. A mood is not a thing Hippocrates taught his students to fix. There was, and still is, nothing to fix.

Say more than a sentence, I value your words. You seem particular mum here, in this hi-jacked thread.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Jacobe you have Aspbergers for sure. :deal: :D

But don't freak out. I was a schizoid and told the prognosis was poor and that I had it for life, blah blah blah. Now I'm off all my meds for quite a few years and I swear to God I feel fine. No mental problems anymore, except sometimes I will go for a walk and really tell someone to get their fuckin dog away from me or I will (a bunch of threats and stuff) schizoids have problems expressing anger.

We are all in a state of adaption. Just listen to good music and stay away from people who bug you, sometimes that means quitting your job.

A song for Jacobe, nice guitar, filmed in Quebec

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Good advice.
    I would add some pastimes that you don't want me writing anything about, so I won't.

Real estate is a demanding line of work, can be very hard on the psyche. I know two people who sell real estate, I mean, I KNOW them. Not just banter on the net.... Both of them appear as if they are on speed. They aren't, it is just a personailty type. Needed. But wow, the price. The price. Notice there are a lot of chearful labourors outside working in the hole? Why they chearful? The boss suffers the stress, the little worker bee just goes into the hole and then comes out after 8 hours.
    In real life, Mac, you must be a hell of a guy.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011