Asberger Syndrome

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Apr 1, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah
    Fuck Tom cruise.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

No fuckin wonder.
    I hear, [and I have to take back a few words] that GB, all of it, Great Britain, AKA England, has banned the administration of psych drugs on school kids for 'behavioral disorders,' by their nazi state health 'officials' and 'experts,' determining that there is no efficacy in the drugging of children for to shut em up in class, that the psyche drugs don't do any good and that, further, they hurt children, fuck em up for the rest of their lives. The Psyche Drug Industry fought hard and was forced back a bit, but you know and I know that evil doesn't take vacations.
    The Psyche industry's targeting of children in GB has, for the time being, been interrupted. I have read that Parliament examined the state of their nation's kids and determined that dope doesn't do any good for developing minds.
    Now, if they could only get around to accepting that massive overcrowding, constant public surveillance and government scrutiny and nonstop propaganda about 'terror' and 'security,' are making British kids into good little fascists.
    ==================================================
    Buy this film [or steal it]:

The War on Kids is a new documentary film from Spectacle Films detailing recent issues with the way America treats her youth.

AVI transcode of the original DVD
    830kbps Video/160kbps Audio, single pass, kept aspect ratio, 29fps NTSC.
    95 Minutes - 686MiB

If you like the film, buy your own copy from www.thewaronkids.com - Enjoy!

==============================================================================

Press Release:

The award-winning feature documentary, THE WAR ON KIDS, launches a nationwide grassroots screening tour that will bring the debate about public education to dozens of campuses and communities nationwide.

In 95 minutes, THE WAR ON KIDS exposes the many ways the public school system has failed children and our future by robbing students of all freedoms due largely to irrational fears. Children are subjected to endure prison-like security, arbitrary punishments, and pharmacological abuse through the forced prescription of dangerous drugs. Even with these measures, schools not only fail to educate students, but the drive to teach has become secondary to the need to control children. Not only do school fall short of their mission to educate, but they erode the country’s democratic foundation and often resemble prisons.

School children are interviewed as are high school teachers and administrators, and prison security guards, plus renowned educators and authors including:

Henry Giroux: Author of Stealing Innocence Corporate Culture's War on Children
    Mike A. Males: Sociologist, author of Scapegoat Generation
    John Gatto: New York City and New York State Teacher of the Year
    Judith Browne: Associate Director of the Advancement Project
    Dan Losen: The Civil Liberties Project, Harvard University

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Im startin to wonder under what circumstance hezey was diagnosed with somethin. like did he chek into a mental hospital or was it an annual check up, and what was the diagnosis again? some sort of personality disorder?

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Syndrome of the day. Lots of diagnoses. Each Psych Doctor had another opinion. After too long a period of time, I came around to clue into the fact that those guys were guessing.
    And the side effects, oh god, the fuckin side effects.

MAC DON'T READ THIS PART.
    At 40 I stopped listening to the quacks. After 40, all a quack was for was if I had a busted arm, or a cut needing stitching. After my heart attack I had some use for those doctors, but, as soon as I told one of them to fuck himself, I was watched very closely and I was told I would be section 18ed as soon as the papers were done. My mom got in touch with a good Jew Lawyer and we put a fuckin stop to that. Imagine what it would do to a guy to be told, three moths after awakening from a life threatening comma, that one was gonna get shoved into nut ward. What the fuck?
    I had learned to read and was arguing about the inappropriate not needed drugs I was being fed to treat my heart attack. Needed a lawyer to threaten those fuckers, get them to back off. I was in hospital for a heart attack and stroke not psychiatric shit. Those fuckin parasites wanted me forever. Goldberg and me and my mom got them to all fuck the fuck off. Get away from me.
    I don't eat one single post heart attack pill and haven't for over a year. I am doing my mom's lawn once a week, fucking around in the landlady's garden, I can fuck a woman for hours and not even get a cramp.
    I am doing fine.

Thanks be to Allah.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

As Robert Francis "Bobcat" Goldthwait said once: "..and you wonder where the future lone snipers of America come from..." (the school system)

Even Gore Vidal said that a nation that spends so much money on education and get such (poor) results cannot be doing this by accident.... .

Garbage Foods. Garbage Television, Garbage Mass Media, Garbage Schools (for the greater "unwashed" *.....

*Roman Senator referring to the crowds going to the games and getting their free bread...

Even the Indian government a decade ago realized that the increase in child throat cancer is most likely caused by the increased consumption of carbonated beverages and has put a limit to sodas in schools.

We are being poisoned for profit and control by the very institutions that the people established to protect them. The special interests have hi-jacked our institutions.

The Romans were the last example:

Republic to Empire to total collapse and take-over by religious fanaticism ie "dark ages".

The very fabric of society as we know it is being taken over by an all consuming cancer of special interests, greed and lust for power with no other purpose at an unsustainable rate and will continue until the final collapse.... IF nothing stops if first.

Reminds me of a poster I saw recently:

A drawing of a bunch of zombies in SS uniforms with the caption:

"Nazi Zombies, We're Fucked'.

:mad:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

How to test for mental illness - from the Handbook published in the USA by the APA, called DSM-IVr [AKA Malleus Maleficarum]

CLICK

7. looseleaf

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbygmWKpP8

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I thank you Hezey for your kind words.I make music cause I love the world of playing and making it. It's lil' amount of those compositions or improvisations what in my opinion is music, with a capital M imo.

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

:)
    Where is that link where you keep your sounds? That cool place.

Guys, give that stuff a listen. You won't find Lady Gag's mystery-crotch hovering over the cam in the link where Jacobe will send you, he, unlike Mystery-crotch Whore, has CLASS.
    [and believe me, I know about Mystery Crotches, and Lady Gaga is DEFINITELY a Mystery-Crotch - when I think of it, I imagine the aroma of horses]

13. looseleaf

Ha ha ha.... just a little too much info there Hez.....

But yes, Jac's got some great grooves......:super:

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

u find it from my sig here... mikseri.net etc..