BILES DIED.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, Sep 1, 2008.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Shut off your computer, your mother says it's passed your bed time, little boy.

2. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

A büdös kurva anyád, aki a világra fosott, te szarjankó.

3. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I know your kind of people very well. You feel so powerful behind a desk, giving out orders, acting like a smartass, but when I grab your collars, you whine like a pig. All the shit you do now can only happen on an internet forum anyway. I'm sure it's the biggest fun in your sad, saltless life. I wish you to never have bigger fun than trying play the boss on an internet board. Pathetic prick.

4. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

HEY ASSHOLES!!!

Take your pissing match to another thread.

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Fuck you. Asshole is the animal that accidentally crapped you out.

6. looseleaf

Sorry Biles/Rudeboy.

Sorry Rainer.

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

if i told myself to be the bigger man by walking away from an argument...

i'd be a bigger man, too

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

9. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Any news about the nurses, biles?

The pissing contest is of no interest, but nurses are ;)

Take care, you big oaf :D

10. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're getting better B. :)
    A speedy recovery and get that lady to make you a little 'massage' and your willie should spring back to action in no time :mafia:

11. looseleaf

With any luck at all he may find one of those "Hindu snake charmers" that may blow her flute and get the snake to rise out of the basket..... ahemm.

:D

No disrespect to Hindus, snake charmers or snakes intended!

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

biles a guy your age should have been killed from a fall like that. What exactly was the damage report on your body? Can you upload a photo of the medical reports so we can see how wrecked you are?

:@popcorn:

I'm starting to think that maybe you were playing the "Let's see who can smoke the biggest joint and lean back the farthest over the balcony from our 6th floor apartment without losing their balance" game?

Maybe it was a legitimate work related accident. Next time you have to clean seagull shit off the roof of an apartment, tie a rope around your waist or somethin....

"Uhhh, hi Joe?, this is biles, I'm feelin kinda dizzy today, plus I got the shits from eating paki pizza last night, the wind is kinda strong up here too.....I thought you said I wouldn't have to clean seagull shit on rooftops anymore..Slippery as hell up here. Stinks too. Reminds me of the time back in 1999 when I was cleaning seagull shit off the rooftop of a mcdonalds restaurant. It was slippery..but not as bad as this..WHOA!!..hang on!!!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I cannot write for long. I am very ill and have been near death more than once. I am in another hospital and am so tiny, I have lost a lot of wieght, about 20+ kg. Liver is toast. Kidneys are toast, brain injury, they say, will get better, almost as good as new.

I will not die, guys, but this is sure a rough fight.

I have shitty internet access, I am sorry.

I have to go and cannot continue my writing. I will go and come back to tell about this shit once I am felling a lot better, okay?

Wish me luck guys.

I love you all

Brad

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  14. looseleaf

Brad;

Just tell us what we can do for you. Send me a PM.

I'm sure all of us here are hoping for your speedy recovery.

Hang in there, we're with you.

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Seconded. Fingers crossed for you, Brad! :)

16. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

cc.
    Get well!

17. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Heya Biles :) Get better soon!

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Biles if you aren't jokin about this big 20m fall you had, then neither am I.

Anywhere in Canada, if you get moved from one hospital to another, you are hurt bad.

Was it 20m??? Forgive me for not having the patience to click on the
    <--back button to see what it was, 20m or whatever, I seem to recall thinking "well, if there are 3 feet in a meter, then he fell about 3x20, which would make 60 feet, which is about 6 stories in a low-rent paki infested apartment in BC somewhere.

Now you know when I say stuff like that, I am trying to be FUNNY.

but when you are falling that far, not into water, you are gonna get hurt, a white man in his 40's, pushing closer to 50, ain't too elastic anymore, prolly been about 40 years since you even did a somersault.

Damn biles what is with these fuckin jobs you keep getting out in BC. GET YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE AND SPEND 5,000 BUCKS AND MAKE 50K a year. I did. People buy real estate year round out there in BC, in ontario it slows down in the winter big time.

I mean of course, when you get out. Sorry for yelling, but you can't take another fall.

P.S. don't eat chicken a la king in a hospital. I have been hospitalized several times now under the mental health act in the province of ontario, and vomited on chicken a la king. you need to basically specify from the get go that you dont eat this or that cuz it makes you sick, or you have an allergy, etc.

sub P.S. Mr. Lahey drinks Alberta Premium whisky, proof is here

Rickey drinks Seagrams 83, which is made in Toronto. been around since 1883, not bad. Schenley OFC is still better than either of these. But is slightly more expensive. 83 is worth a try. Don't die on me without having a sip.

19. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

We love you too, bro!

Godspeed.....

20. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Hiya.
    I am still a bit buggered up...
    Theis fight isn't over, I have a lot of work to do.
    Fucked up.

I must re-state the nature of my injures...
    I have no recollection of the heart attack etc....
    and reality is a bit different. This sort of thing happens when you get fucked up bad and wind up, well, fucked up bad:
    I was working with some bastard of a machine, a hand-hild thing that is used to compact wet sand in a big hole dug in some sand. I was not above a hole and fill into it... I was IN a hole and fill while in it. Sorry guys, I didn't know any better and once I told my story to you, it was done already and then I got fucked up some more and they put me back in a box with lights and nurses and doctors and praying people. Never mind.

So, heart attack was at the right side and a little artery at the brain thingy. Brain shut down and I fell over and smashed my head really nice and had hypoxia and died for about 45 minutes with no pulse and heart rate and stuff. And I got a nasty frontal brain injury.
    I am told I am a 1% man. There are some nurses and doctors who have greeted me and said, "Hey!!!, you are a star around here, congratulations! You did well"
    I like to reply, "[The Creator?? The Force???] or whatever it is called.
    I am no miracle, [The Creator?? The Force???] or someone is."
    I didn't do this, Someone or something else did."

I am a new man and am born again and I cannot nme whate is is or was, it has no name and is NOT namable.

14 days in a coma. 45 mins fucked up like I don't want to read again [found above].
    Brain damage, heart damage, liver, kidnies, I have lost wieght: @18 Kg [40 Pnds].

I will send some pictures and shit as soon as the nazies allow me..

I gotta go. By.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008