Biles Happy Time Photos - update

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, May 12, 2010.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah yeah I know this is your thread and all.

I reckon you want someone to say SOMETHIN at least otherwise the whole human contact idea of a forum gets thrown out.

Those are some pretty hurtin pictures.

Pic#1 Nice view of your digs. Surprised to see it was taken from a spot of grass. Didn't think there was any left in Vancouver.
    Pic#2 Don't communicate or establish relationships with people in a lineup at a food bank or thrift store in Vancouver. Ask Mr. Lahey about shit apples.
    Pic#3 You look like a poster child for the fuckin scott mission.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hezey, say somethin!
    Did i sound too negative again? fuck i fucked it up.
    Look the scott mission is a place in toronto for peopkle who have it rough.. you're not one of them..im drunk now im tryin to type normal its 1 am im home fom the bar i as followed by the fuckin government i suspect.

but you are drinkin Tim hortons coffee in BC? people at the scott misasion drink Tm hortons too
    http://www.scottmission.com/

[​IMG]
    actual scott mission photo tim hortons cofffee in toronto - same coffe as in your pic # 3 biles. Im am not stupid. one thing Im not. I observe my surroundings.

Fema camps in Canada
    Suffield CFB - just north of Medicine Hat, less than 60 miles from the USA.
    Primrose Lake Air Range - 70 miles northeast of Edmonton.
    Wainwright CFB - halfway between Medicine Hat and Primrose Lake.
    Ft. Nelson - Northernmost point on the BC Railway line.
    Ft. McPherson - Very cold territory ~ NW Territories.
    Ft. Providence - Located on Great Slave Lake.
    Halifax - Nova Scotia. Dept. of National Defense reserve.... And others.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I hope this worked There are more coming. I have a time with wireless feed from nieghbours sometimes.
    [​IMG]

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

If I want to meet with happy people, I go to the mission. There are snacks there and lots of people who wouldn't prejudge a man.

Mac, your pills don't work, I have a a suggestion for an alternative treatment that surpasses any benefits of the cocktail you gulp each day at this time:
    frequent contact with hog fuel

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Sorry about posting this link. I didn't think it would freak you out as much as it did.
    :mafia: :lamer: :UU: :rolleyes:

Same movie, no music. Bunny oriented.

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You have no fuckin idea.
    I do hunt and fuck bunnies, yep. I am a bunnie hunter. A bunny fucker. I love bunnies.
    I pay them and I get my money's worth and I don't let them know my name and address... Learn these things or risk your Real Estate Vendor's Licence.. I was once a great man, now I am down to my last twenty bucks. Is it gonna be crack or two quarts of fortified wine? I can walk home after.

12. thug

thug Well-Known Member

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Omg biles, yeah I have an idea. that was my theme song every saturday night for 2 months in the summer of 2005. I used to listen to that marianne faithful tune, get a good buzz goin, put on some levis and a white tshirt and that fuckin fahrenheit cologne that maks chick horny, then hit a male strip bar after 10 pm when all the chicks would be drunk andf horny...I would still have that tune in my head and..n/m

go for the fortified wine. a tawny or ruby sandeman port. should cost you about 20 bucks. if the dont have it get an alvears sherry for 12 bucks. it stays down. ok ill shut up. nice pics btw.

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

P.S. thug is that you cuttin up the watermelon?

sorry bout fuckin up this thread biles i will shut up real fast. those pics of vancouver are nice. where are the chinks that came here with their hong kong dough and drove the price of real estate through the roof? zipperheads.

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Notorious Dave

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  18. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

WTH

Lahey is beyond apples, man

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  19. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

People live like that are never as clean and well dressed and shaved as in that film.

I am not even going to say anything about the smells...:eek:

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

It is two days before Subsistence Allowance Day, which is called, in many English speaking places that utilize similar poverty redistribution efforts um...
    Those days before Wacky Wednesday, also known as Mardi Gras [sp?] are desperate. I was offered two size nine runners for two bucks, I guess the guy needed two bucks. He had a whole cart full of runners, lots and lots of runners, but wanted two bucks for these two. They were both the left shoe. I asked if he had some right ones, he seemed confused. We looked in the box, they were all left. The guy had taken them from a dumpster and hauled then all the fuckin way back to Ground Zero to pawn for two bucks each, so he could attain his needs, I guess.
    He wasn't happy, a shoe don't weigh much but a shopping cart full of them sure as fuck does. The average meal at a soup kitchen is about 500 calories, hardly enough food energy to keep a dumpster diving healthy or happy after hauling all that shit around. Drug addled is a heavy load.

A woman offered me a [deleted] for a 'rock.' I said, sorry, nope. Nada. [I don't have a rock for you dear], Shit she don't look too wasted yet, sometimes they are fine before they have began to loose their minds and become a risk to have near your pecker.....

Another woman wanted to buy a rolling paper for a dime. Fuck, I gave her one.

One time, there was fuck near a riot when decaf was served in the soup kitchen. You don't give bogus, no-good coffee to a cold, needy hobo, he is liable to bark and spit. And did too.