Biles Happy Time Photos - update

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, May 12, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

:confused: P.S. biles. Im tryin to help ya man. If things are bad, real bad..you can spend 2000 bucks to get yer real estate license. The courses cost 1500, yer license itself and the E+O insurance is 250 as well, each. When a man is 50, he is either a CEO, a CFO, an accountant, an engineer, or he's fucked, unless he owns a plumbing company or whatever. Only thing left is real estate. If you play the guitar you might get a gig as a roadie for Gordon Lightfoot. I don't know what yer smile looks like but if you have bad teeth like thermate man or a pirate, getting a navy blue suit and some black Italian shoes like I did prolly won't help you get some paki to sign on thr dotted for 450,000 grand, unless you psych them out and talk to them like they are fuckin stupid like I do..you could probably do that to the chinks in vancouver but you have to be smooth cuz chinks are good with math. So you have to excell in Non verbal stuff, body language..Im drunk again sry biles I said I would shut up, but I dont want you to do crack..its bad in bc for that..bc is skid row...it can be..
    2 priests told me "the lord will provide". remember that the next time you hear of a homeless guy freezing to death...okay? just like the lord provides for his people in africa every fuckin day. See? he wont give them a fuckin dead cockroach for breakfast and a sip of water to keep an infinite number of monkies alive for another day. pray all you want. happy time photos? that cameras all you got left biles? you got a job? 20 bucks to yer name? ill shut up. come up with a plan for a 500 dollaR suit and 2000 bucks for your license. a hot meal and a shave (not from the fuckin soup kitchen). hope your teeth are okay. house sales go u round septeber . people are settking for winter kids go to school. it 5% commission. half go es to co operating brokerage. you get 2.5 of 300,00 grand, pay taxes, gst. income taxes..get a credit card, put all business expenses on it. car reapirs everything are a write off. fuck the government. i put amn ad in the paper. it has my picture and it says "don't speak boolah boolah? neither do I" I got that from you, so be proud. I have hasd a few calls to my extension, some people are offended. It is not against REBBA. lmao. this is how i get white people to call me. i dont deal with pakis unless they are accountans. my manager laughed. think hes gonna fire me? no. I want to move to new york state, might be gone in a month biles, ill let you know. sales is not so bad. be your own boss.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

:alc:shitfaced

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cannot just magically join the middle class. It isn't like that, man.
    My camera is hurtin, the world is hurtin, the neighborhood is hurtin, me? I am doin fine, the world is my oyster.

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

the last pic is great, love it

got it with a bit more pixels on it?

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

You definitely have an eye for that camera.

Maybe you could sell some of those pics.

Get a portfolio together, produce a show at some local gallery.

You got a talent man, go for it !

:cheers:

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    I cannot send multi-MB files to photobucket as it argues with me, given I have bandwidth hardly capable of sending plain text to the cloud.
    I am sending plenty of stuff once I get a proper Internet connex up and running, been kinda broke for a couple months. Maybe someone in family takes notice that the pics are all pixelated and that my cam sucks and that I am pixelating my stuff to make it lower bandwidth and I could use a nice high speed Internet connex... as a gift... for a patriarch uncle... brother, father.
    I cannot go to work to earn the money to buy junk like that, I have other priorities, like, well, not killing myself looking for money I couldn't give a shit about anyway. Shit, I would use my eye camera if I didn't have a digital one. I am enjoying my days and the sights and my new/old memories coming back.

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Well, maybe I make an offer to Mac, he could get the high commission for talking to chinks like they are retarded. Chinks like 'Gy Jin' art on the walls of their mansions, it makes them look like they are almost humans, but then they start talking and it gives the whole sham away.
    Chinks also really like Greek urns becuase bamboo groes well in an urn. So do chrysanthemums [chinks favorite, they even eat them - served with offal and gravy, chinks will fight to get at that stuff].

9. fuckster

fuckster Member

That's one of the best pictures of my Mcloud! It was taken at his sweet sixteen party. :)

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Sorry fuckster... I removed it from Photobucket before someone from photobucket noticed it...

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I moved. I went back to near where I was when I was as a pup. I am in the land my grandfathers knew and maybe my grandchildren will.
    Things around here, the atmosphere, the cultuer d'something have changed in scale, not type. Whalley is Whalley, it has a history and is the way it is because it is more than a place, it is a people. I am stuck here for the time being, but I have the right look and attitude that I do not get pounced on.
    And a guy who believes should worship and the place I worship is nearby to me, it is that place Mac made comment about, it is the place I worship. That is the local church I worship at. I worship every day, because I go to visit that church every day. I break bread with others, what finer worship can there be than to be under the sky, the roof of His church;
    the best stained glass arrangement in the world.
    When was the last time any of you muppie got out of your fuckin car and went outside? Where the fuck you been?
    Jesus!

:@prayer:

You gotta click the smiley 'con, stupid... It is a hyperlink. FUck, I gotta explain the simplest things to my homies-doe-heads.

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

that is one grateful puss

16. Impulse

Impulse Banned

Yeah, and hairy is the new trend again.

17. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

How old is he? Looks pretty big. Like he could even give some dogs a run for their money.

18. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

mb just Biles is so small.... :shuffle:

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Backsish ShopCat varies. He was something like 8 kg.
    And he is tough as nuts. And he has his balls too, and he is out nights getting in scraps and he is one crazy motherfucker and I bet there are little baby shopcat babies scattered about. He has a wide territory, I have seen him a mile from my mom's house where, he lives now and I did live.
    I miss him.
    I have lost some weight since
    I GOT SICK, BUT STILL GUESS WHAT? SHOPCAT'S NECK IS SAME SIZE AS MINE.
    I am a small man, yep, but still.... yeah, he is a powerful motherfucker too.
    His whole body is designed to run his jaws, it seems. You should see the the guy yawn, holy shit. I will see if I can find a picture of him yawning, I have one somewhere.
    Wait....
    I don't think there is a dog alive who could take shopcat, unless the fuckin dog ran him down in the open. Normally, cats prowling don't travel in the open. ANd in a confined space, no dog could make it outta there. Cats gotta be, pound for pound, the toughest of the animals we normally like as pets.
    Shopcat is no exception to that rule. If it is a rule. Um. Between me [paying and begging veterinary help] and my mom paying for vetrinary help for him, Proly couple grand since I found him [he found me]..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I gotta get a camera that is better than my terrible one.
    Sigh.
    I am now more reliably connected so it doesn't take me hours to upload. So I am sticking some pic into the my Opera Unite thingie
    http://home.bradmbrown.operaunite.com/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010